Jaku for iOS 5-1500935-0on8p04.png

finished, i'll be doing a few alts, too
    2013-03-30 01:10 AM
    In Jaku. It's the original Jaku Paypal icon.
    Plz tell me u joking lol i check jaku site for days looking for it to use for a folder lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-03-30 01:11 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-1500935-0on8p04.png

finished, i'll be doing a few alts, too
    thanks bro...will get it when I get home...by alt do you mean different colors or what?

I just tried dune but im back to jaku now!
    2013-03-30 01:32 AM
    [QUOTE=nnfdcane;6811818]I use uploadr from the App Store. It copies the pic you want right to your clipboard, all you have to do us paste it with [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end. Comes out nice & clear

[/

Edit....
    2013-03-30 01:34 AM
    what font is this Diego?
    2013-03-30 01:34 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-g461xxsa.png yeah, i mean alt colors..all 6 are on the repo now, and i included a purple for those who would fancy that xD i hope you like them!
    thanks bro...will get it when I get home...by alt do you mean different colors or what?

I just tried dune but im back to jaku now!
    2013-03-30 01:35 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-g461xxsa.png yeah, i mean alt colors..all 6 are on the repo now, and i included a purple for those who would fancy that xD i hope you like them!
    It's very clean and very neat. Although I have a suggestions about sides. Perhaps you can enhance a bit more the shadows as you use the border layer to highlight the very edge.

@Cornelutz_rtm : Inbox full !! I can't post my .psds here sorry mate, have to wait until you free your mailbox :/.
    2013-03-30 01:41 AM
    It's very clean and very neat. Although I have a suggestions about sides. Perhaps you can enhance a bit more the shadows as you use the border layer to highlight the very edge.

@Cornelutz_rtm : Inbox full !! I can't post my .psds here sorry mate, have to wait until you free your mailbox :/.
    yeah, i'm not sure what happened there but i realized that when i saw the screenshots i'll fix later
    2013-03-30 01:46 AM
    yeah, i'm not sure what happened there but i realized that when i saw the screenshots i'll fix later
    That's because of the transparency of the small 114x114 canvas size of the document , and don't forget the icon has semi-hollow strokes, transparent, not full black. I often use a dark background layer underneath which is quickly done, or it happens I can move the whole document over a bigger one filled with a texture like for my preview pictures. That way you can see the whole thing.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 2013-03-30 at 02:17 AM.
    2013-03-30 02:14 AM
    Nice set up. Could you share the status bar theme?
    Sorry for the late reply, the main theme it's SlimPly by DjeTouch

SlimPly Status Bar V.3 by ~DjeTouch59 on deviantART

Great idea
    Doing the same, thanks
    Yup, I had originally requested that nienque make it match the BarLCD so it looked connected, but I ended up just doing that. Kind of feel bad for making her do all of that unnecessary work for me.

Attachment 628320

Don't know if this is old news but I found some beautiful walls here: klikekyle on deviantART
    Woohoo! Always looking for wallpapers to download that I'll never use.

Plz tell me u joking lol i check jaku site for days looking for it to use for a folder lol
    Oh wow I never thought of using the PayPal icon for one of my folders. I'm going to go to that too.
    2013-03-30 03:18 AM
    With all of these dark setups lately, I thought we could use a little color in the thread.

mind sharing your badges?
    2013-03-30 03:37 AM
    They're called "Jaku Black Badges" under Goodies on the repo.
    2013-03-30 03:52 AM
    Can someone please tell me the file name to this mask, that's to the left of the icon? Jaku for iOS 5-screen-shot-2013-03-29-10.15.55-pm.png It seems to be having an issue on my device and not lining up properly. If I turn off 2. Jaku Essentials it goes away, but so do a lot of other things. TIA.
    2013-03-30 04:22 AM
    2013-03-30 04:25 AM
    With all of these dark setups lately, I thought we could use a little color in the thread.

The blue phone icon, can you post that. looked on the repo but couldn't find. Thanks!
    2013-03-30 04:43 AM
    The blue phone icon, can you post that. looked on the repo but couldn't find. Thanks!
    It's on the repo as a Google Voice icon by the amazing Bjbinc
    2013-03-30 04:49 AM

@Darkenmyday : Aaaah okay okay, well nice to know you know each other personally :P, and yes actually the twitter link is the sig is quite a wise clue lol.
    I think you meant me, rather than DMD

But yeah Alex and I haven't met in person, but one day I will get back to that bitchin country that he lives in and will down some red wine and duck confit with him. One day.

We're just good Internet friends. Like a few others here I consider to be friends.

Can someone please tell me the file name to this mask, that's to the left of the icon? Jaku for iOS 5-screen-shot-2013-03-29-10.15.55-pm.png It seems to be having an issue on my device and not lining up properly. If I turn off 2. Jaku Essentials it goes away, but so do a lot of other things. TIA.
    If you reinstall the (legitimately purchased) theme from Cydia that 'problem' will go away. Assuming it is at the top of your Winterboard.
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 2013-03-30 at 05:14 AM.
    2013-03-30 05:11 AM

If you reinstall the (legitimately purchased) theme from Cydia that 'problem' will go away. Assuming it is at the top of your Winterboard.
    Thank you, but please do not assume that I have an illegitimate copy of this awesome theme. I do have a legitimate copy that I purchased on Cydia.

Also, how can it be at the top of my Winterboard when it's labeled, 2. Jaku Essentials. That would mean it needs to be second in the list.
    Last edited by Korazu; 2013-03-30 at 05:27 AM.
    2013-03-30 05:17 AM
    [QUOTE=diobayish;6812302]
    I use uploadr from the App Store. It copies the pic you want right to your clipboard, all you have to do us paste it with [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end. Comes out nice & clear

[/

Edit....
    Where do u access your clipboard ??
    2013-03-30 05:34 AM
    I think you meant me, rather than DMD

But yeah Alex and I haven't met in person, but one day I will get back to that bitchin country that he lives in and will down some red wine and duck confit with him. One day.

We're just good Internet friends. Like a few others here I consider to be friends.

i just saw that post, i wondered what he was talking about
    PS, iGeriya those i5 icons look great, even on my dinosaur iphone 4
    2013-03-30 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD