Not sure what kind of base you have the plate on... but if you need inspiration for that as well, I think this type of tablecloth fits the herring or chips quite well, haha: http://static8.depositphotos.com/107...mpty-plate.jpg
    /
    I'll post the .png of the icon with the plate on it. So you'll have an idea of it :P, I'm still lookingfor the right base though, so maybe the tablecloth will work better, thank you .

Going to start using this icon now.
    Hehe, good to know

Updated some icons, thanx to all behind this beutyful theme...

I just noticed my i5 icon has a white line coming out from the top left corner :S !!!!! Gotta fix that quick !
    2013-03-31 10:32 PM
    I downloaded this but don't see any options to change anything. Is it just for the weather icon? Mine crashes every time I open it.
    Settings are in notifications-weather widget
    2013-03-31 10:34 PM
    Do you prefer the look of this one ?
    They look the same to me.
    2013-03-31 10:35 PM
    They look the same to me.
    Mine was to be thus :
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-31 10:53 PM
    Hey guys, great news!

Thanks to The.Drifter, the digital live clock widget works now!

Here is a SS: Attachment 628729

Here is the modified widget:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p342w321nz...2h-Working.zip

I also removed the date that showed up at the bottom, it's just commented out in the code so you can easily get that back...

The best part is...when you put it over an app icon, the app still opens!!
    Can this get uploaded again please.. Link is dead, tia

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-03-31 11:02 PM
    WeatherIcon glyphs made to sit behind the window (ie outside) on the Jaku Fahrenheit/Celsius icon would look pretty rad. I might try to do that one day.
    2013-03-31 11:17 PM
    Updated some icons, thanx to all behind this beutyful theme...

I have a big question. On my tablet, which isn't retina, the second version of the black i5 with the large home button looks kinda bad. I mean its borders looks just thick and badly done because of the light layer I added to fake the glass' edges. Does it look okay on a retina or this step is simply and totally useless ? It scares me as I expect this icon to be just perfect.
    2013-03-31 11:18 PM
    Can this get uploaded again please.. Link is dead, tia
    I will PM it to you and anyone else that wants it...schnedi made me take it down...

Also I don't think the theme.plist works for weathericon still...confirmation?
    2013-03-31 11:23 PM
    Created This Sunrise Icon hope you guys like it
    2013-03-31 11:30 PM
    Theme.plist doesn't affect the layout yep.

And that's the reason why we all want credit and permission both to be given before submitting to Jakurepo.

That scrolling time iWidget goes with schnedi's paid iWidget package.

Like we expect schnedi not to rip stuff from anyone, we need to follow the same rule the other way around and not share his paid work for free, even modded or improved.

Created This Sunrise Icon hope you guys like it
    Would look good as a weather icon under tropical latitudes
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-31 at 11:38 PM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-31 11:35 PM
    Theme.plist doesn't affect the layout yep.

And that's the reason why we all want credit and permission both to be given before submitting to Jakurepo.

That scrolling time iWidget goes with schnedi's paid iWidget package.

Like we expect schnedi not to rip stuff from anyone, we need to follow the same rule the other way around and not share his paid work for free, even modded or improved.

Yea, I talked to him about it...I was going to ask permission but I was in a rush when I posted it. I'm going to post the modifications that need to be made to the widget for those that have purchased it.
    2013-03-31 11:48 PM
    Thanks and yeah that is a cool idea
    2013-04-01 12:00 AM
    I should have waited till the libstatusbar is updated for the weathericon deal. I keep refreshing cydia so I can have the weather in my status bar.
    2013-04-01 12:02 AM
    I have a big question. On my tablet, which isn't retina, the second version of the black i5 with the large home button looks kinda bad. I mean its borders looks just thick and badly done because of the light layer I added to fake the glass' edges. Does it look okay on a retina or this step is simply and totally useless ? It scares me as I expect this icon to be just perfect.
    Still need an answer to that ...

And @NIENQUE

(This isn't an icon release, just a WIP shown to Nienque)

This is the plate I've made so far. Will probably be edited along with the making of the dish. The wood base isn't final, it's temporary, I'll probably be using your advice and use a tablecloth.
    2013-04-01 12:32 AM
    Still need an answer to that ...

And @NIENQUE

(This isn't an icon release, just a WIP shown to Nienque)

This is the plate I've made so far. Will probably be edited along with the making of the dish. The wood base isn't final, it's temporary, I'll probably be using your advice and use a tablecloth.
    Ooo, great stuff Though it does seem to me that the top corners of the plate are a bit pixelated. Could just be me, though. We need Alfroggy to spot them pixels!
    2013-04-01 12:39 AM
    Yeah, the top corners aren't the softest. In fact the edges of the plate aren't consistent all around. And thats with my backlight dimmed to minimum. But it's a WIP. I only criticize when the icons are considered done. So as to bring peeps back at work or p!ss them off

Alex. I'd stick to the plate as the icon base. No background to that background. But I would be incapable of doing an icon that good. So you're the who'd know.

2013-04-01 12:46 AM
    Ooo, great stuff Though it does seem to me that the top corners of the plate are a bit pixelated. Could just be me, though. We need Alfroggy to spot them pixels!
    I'm with nienque, it seems to be a wee bit pixelated and not have sharp corners.

Alex. I'd stick to the plate as the icon base. No background to that background. But I would be incapable of doing an icon that good. So you're the who'd know.
    That's a good idea to have the base as the plate.
    2013-04-01 12:47 AM
    How would you do the bevel? Cause plates have rims that go diagonally, as it were... They don't go down in a straight vertical line.
    2013-04-01 01:12 AM
    the weathericon update still didn't fix the theme.plist issue damn
    2013-04-01 01:13 AM
    Yes, no surprise to mee I saw them instantly when I made the borders. It's because of too many border layers hovering each other, some pixels are highly intensified and it gives that effect. I didn't fix it yet because it's hell of not finished and it doesn't alter the overal feel or look of the plate so it doesn't bother me yet I won't miss it when "finishing" it.

Yeah, the top corners aren't the softest. In fact the edges of the plate aren't consistent all around. And thats with my backlight dimmed to minimum. But it's a WIP. I only criticize when the icons are considered done. So as to bring peeps back at work or p!ss them off
    You're french, you HAVE to criticize me even if it's not done, and then to mention at the end that your criticism isn't criticism yet because it's not even over ... you're so like me. I don't know why, I barely lived in France like you but it's still a part of me too !

First idea of course as it's the original app icon. BUT, B-U-T what happens to the bevel then ? It'd break the whole plate thing for me I think. Maybe it's just me though. I also thought of simply havig hollow bevel as it'd be a real plate icon but it'll look empty near other icons, like a part's missing. Yet if I have to do it this way I'll have to redo the whole plate. Which ain't so good for me lol as it took me two or three hours to get it done (well 2h30 of struggling and half an hour to make it right after some intimacy with GF, I recommend it to anyone who's in lack of creativity though or lucidity, works everytime).

I'm with nienque, it seems to be a wee bit pixelated and not have sharp corners.
    That's a good idea to have the base as the plate.
    As I just said, what about the bevel then ??

And what about my iPhone5 frontside icon ?! The version with the big home button ? does the borders look clear enough on retina screens ? or does it look like thick borders only ?
    2013-04-01 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD