anyone know if lokheed plans any more updates? i have asked on Twitter with no response.
    yeah...1.5 will be out pretty soon, I think.
    2012-04-04 03:58 AM
    like this one alot!

8bit Ninja
    com.dogbyte.8bitninja
    [email protected]
    good icon for a good new app. glad to see an icon for this app already

EDIT : A friend ask me to send him the Pinterest icon over two different textures bases I made yesterday to try 'em. I then submitted them on deviantart and as I said that "you can download it" on the jaku icon repository I better submit them here so blake sees them and adds them.

love all the pinterest work youve been doing, i might have to use pinterest just to use your icons, btw whered you get that anonymous pic?

Made and NHL GameCenter Icon for myself and thought I'd share:

Attachment 577568

[email protected]
    com.nhl.gc1112.premium
    icon looks great, even better if you took the nhl logo off for a gamecenter icon

and to whoever made the tv guide icon with the simpsons on the cover, all of these are standout icons IMO, props to all!
    2012-04-04 03:59 AM
    Perspective seems correct to me ... or I'm not seeing what you see.

PS : check out the Sparrow voting poll, and tell me again you'll be stunned if I don't win :P ! OR ! OR perhaps it'll end very tight.

EDIT : A friend ask me to send him the Pinterest icon over two different textures bases I made yesterday to try 'em. I then submitted them on deviantart and as I said that "you can download it" on the jaku icon repository I better submit them here so blake sees them and adds them.

I LOVE these pinterest Icons!!

and to whoever made the tv guide icon with the simpsons on the cover, all of these are standout icons IMO, props to all!
    Agreed! They are very good!

Good work guys
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-04-04 04:20 AM
    like this one alot!

love all the pinterest work youve been doing, i might have to use pinterest just to use your icons, btw whered you get that anonymous pic?

icon looks great, even better if you took the nhl logo off for a gamecenter icon

I stated it when I posted the first Pinterest icon displaying the image. It's an image they spreaded around the net on january 19th after Megaupload's take down against SOPA & PIPA. The bottom line says "DISOBEY" (... as you can read by yourself :P).

Thnaks for the kind words though ! I provided more work for the textures than for any ornaments or furnitures :P !
    2012-04-04 05:57 AM
    like this one alot!

Thanks for the kind words. Don't think there is a GameCenter icon though. All they do is have the NHL shield and the year underneath it. Unless I'm missing something.

[EDIT] Unless you're confusing this with the Apple Game Center app? This is for NHL GameCenter [/EDIT]
    Last edited by darkman66; 2012-04-04 at 03:36 PM.
    2012-04-04 07:23 AM
    anyone know if lokheed plans any more updates? i have asked on Twitter with no response.
    He told me 1.5 is ready to go but something about waiting for an untethered JB to be released before he sets it loose. I hope I misunderstood.
    2012-04-04 09:16 AM
    He told me 1.5 is ready to go but something about waiting for an untethered JB to be released before he sets it loose. I hope I misunderstood.
    Yeah that's what I heard too. Hopefully the untethered jailbreak is available soon! Lol
    2012-04-04 03:12 PM
    "untethered" haven't heard that in a long time ! lol
    2012-04-04 04:18 PM
    I'm sitting on 5.1 waiting patiently.
    2012-04-04 04:54 PM
    I'm sitting on 5.1 waiting patiently.
    As am I... I hate making icons for apps I know William has already done, but without the update I am forced into a life of sub-par icons and missing clipping masks.....
    2012-04-04 05:19 PM
    Could someone make these icons like the jaku HD style please^^

thanks in advance
    2012-04-04 05:52 PM
    Why wait? It could be a while.
    2012-04-04 05:56 PM
    Why wait? It could be a while.
    That's why I hope I misunderstood. I don't know if I understand the logic behind waiting, but then, it's not my theme to release..

Could someone make these icons like the jaku HD style please^^

thanks in advance

Jaku for iOS 5-icon2.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon1.png

Will these work for you?
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-04-04 at 06:16 PM.
    2012-04-04 06:12 PM

My set up!
    2012-04-04 06:27 PM

My set up!
    Beautiful Widget there

WHERE CAN I FIND THAT WIDGET BTW
    Last edited by Gabbz83; 2012-04-04 at 06:34 PM.
    2012-04-04 06:27 PM
    Jaku for iOS 5-icon2.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon1.png

Will these work for you?

The icons are very good, thanks^^
    Could you make this to?

thank you again
    Last edited by jeremypougnet; 2012-04-04 at 07:14 PM.
    2012-04-04 06:30 PM
    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png

com.dolphin.browser.iphone
    [email protected]

The icons are very good, thanks^^
    Could you make this to?

thank you again
    Yep, I sure can.

Jaku for iOS 5-icon4.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon3.png

DC Comics that matches my tastes a bit more.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-04-04 at 08:36 PM.
    2012-04-04 07:39 PM

DC Comics that matches my tastes a bit more.
    Well, I'M SORRY xD ! I'M SORRY MY S**T DOESN'T APPEAL YOU ! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME xD ! (naaah jut kidding :P ), although if you think I could redo the design of my DC comic icon, feel free to advice me :P
    2012-04-04 10:52 PM
    Hey guys,
    I liked my VLC icon, but as often I thought I could polish it a bit more. So I worked on it this evening and here is what I came up with :

Attachment 576292

I'm not sure wether or not it looks better than the previous version so specific note to bjbinc : please add it as a new icon, not as an update . Thank you a LOT in advance !

Feedbacks and comments are well needed for this version. I feel like highlights might somewhat be too bright. But I just spent a few straight hours painting it so what I see isn't really objective for now. Hope you tell you me what you feel is wrong or ... too much or whatever ! Wanna make it right

Here are preview on my wallpaper :

Attachment 576293 Attachment 576294
    Kinda makes me think of a nipple. Lol. Sorry. Yeah, I know u gonna see that everytime u look at it now.

Infact, is it Johns nipple? Hehehe.
    2012-04-04 11:39 PM

My set up!
    What font are you using? Love it!
    2012-04-05 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD