User Tag List

Check out this guide, written by the man himself iFans WinterBoard: A Primer
    I still don't understand how to do it.... Is there a video or a different guide that will show me how to change my icons to some of these Jaku Community Icons
    2013-04-09 12:40 PM
    Can someone show me how to add thecustom icons from the jaku website?
    2013-04-09 12:51 PM
    here ya go http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...eme-guide.html

=P

WOW!! Max this looks great, could you tell me what widgets you are using? And how you guys get the icons in the middle into this kinda window, is this also a widget?
    Last edited by isostar; 2013-04-09 at 01:00 PM.
    2013-04-09 12:58 PM
    Hey guys did anybody get their hands on this widget?? It seems like all links for it are dead, if you guys don't mind sharing..Attachment 631410
    What font is that?
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2013-04-09 01:04 PM
    2013-04-09 01:08 PM
    It's been bothering me for a while and maybe it's my imagination, but does the Newsstand icon shadow look a lot darker than the rest? I think I need Froggy's microscopic laser eyes.

Attachment 631158
    Hey mate,where can I find that cloud2go icon?Is that available for share?
    Thanks in advance😉
    2013-04-09 03:46 PM
    Been through SO many changes, I think I got it for now
    Jaku for iOS 5-lbgxmmz2deyj.pngJaku for iOS 5-wjfyjmwmghin.pngJaku for iOS 5-wyyivm4yyjjm.png

Emma | 16 | Tel Aviv
    2013-04-09 03:58 PM
    Hey Emma, in the third picture, is that weather widget from DB's iWidget pack? I think the Rectangle one? I could never get it to work, what's the trick? I'm guessing I'm just dumb Oh, and does anyone know if it will be coming back? I updated and it was removed from the widgets package

Been through SO many changes, I think I got it for now
    Jaku for iOS 5-lbgxmmz2deyj.pngJaku for iOS 5-wjfyjmwmghin.pngJaku for iOS 5-wyyivm4yyjjm.png
    2013-04-09 04:17 PM
    The wallpaper without the red cloth. It was supposed to be released way earlier and in many versions (for each iDevices) but I'm experiencing some strong technical difficulties so I just have this .png available right now (can't load the .psd in PS on my computer until I have my new one).

DropBox Link - Jaku Multi screen Wallpaper
    2013-04-09 04:24 PM
    Rocking this sexy setup 👍 cc @max_pa1n 👊😁 digging it bro ✌

2013-04-09 04:30 PM
    Hey Emma, in the third picture, is that weather widget from DB's iWidget pack? I think the Rectangle one? I could never get it to work, what's the trick? I'm guessing I'm just dumb Oh, and does anyone know if it will be coming back? I updated and it was removed from the widgets package

A new package was released and it's there, you'll get it to work there don't worry

Emma | 16 | Tel Aviv
    2013-04-09 04:31 PM
    =P

Hey guys, how to achieve transparent mirror dock like this one?
    Thanks
    2013-04-09 04:32 PM
    Cydia got an app called preview maker, you upload your screenie to a iphone or ipad layout, and use imgur bb code (img) to post here.
    PreviewMaker hasn't been updated for iOS 6 though.

I like to use this tool: Scrotter by yttrium!L7tyclief.

If you have photoshop you can also use a PSD, there's also a free app in the app store called Screenshot - Frame Maker that does the same thing.

He deserves an award for all the help he gives. Seriously.
    Agreed! Our Frog Prince is without a doubt the most helpful person in the thread.

Hey guys, how to achieve transparent mirror dock like this one?
    Thanks
    That dock's from Themis, a paid theme. (I think)
    2013-04-09 04:56 PM
    Rocking this sexy setup �� cc @max_pa1n ���� digging it bro ✌

could you please tell me which widgets you use?
    2013-04-09 05:12 PM
    could you please tell me which widgets you use?
    It was made by @max_pa1n ... Hasn't been shared yet . He probably would when it's ready .
    2013-04-09 05:20 PM
    Max has just shared the download link. This is it:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/limaj0esb1...niAW6_MSB2.zip

It was made by @max_pa1n ... Hasn't been shared yet . He probably would when it's ready .
    2013-04-09 05:52 PM
    Never satisfied...

2013-04-09 05:56 PM
    YO PEOPLE ! ANNOUNCEMENT

I was seeking for groups on dA when I thought of building the Jaku Community on dA. But I think it's best to talk about it and ask for it first nope ? I mean I'll need William's approval to launch it and your support to make it as useful as Bryan's legendary repo. It's not supposed to replace the repo at all, it's just the Jaku place on dA to archive all the work for jaku that has ever been submitted.
    2013-04-09 06:01 PM
    I answered the same question literally just a page back. It doesn't hurt to read some recent pages in a thread or to use the search function...

Or is that a bitchy thing to say? :/ I just appreciate it when people try to help themselves before they turn to others.

PreviewMaker hasn't been updated for iOS 6 though.

I like to use this tool: Scrotter by yttrium!L7tyclief.

If you have photoshop you can also use a PSD, there's also a free app in the app store called Screenshot - Frame Maker that does the same thing.
    To anyone interested in Screenshot - Frame Maker I can say that it's a great app. It gives you 5 exports to try it out, then it's 0.69p (like a dollar?) to purchase unlimited exports. It's quick and user friendly and offers loads of export options (including straight to Dropbox).
    Last edited by nienque; 2013-04-09 at 06:06 PM.
    2013-04-09 06:03 PM
    @isostar:for the setup you need cydia Tweaks payed Gridlock and Iconoclasm
    2013-04-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD