First thing I would do is download Jaku and fix the look of those icons. After that you probably won't want to shrink your icons.

Otherwise remove that Shrink crap and get Springtomize 2.
    I do have springtimize 2 and the reason i want to shrink folders is this one ImageUploadedByModMyi1366069500.778461.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366069510.162481.jpg

The layout i use is this one i love it.
    Of course i like jaku theme betterbut i can't find a good layout to make it look awesome if someone could help me design it that would be great!
    2013-04-16 01:46 AM
    Springtomize resized my folders just fine.

Maybe it works better with Jaku. Hehe 😜
    2013-04-16 01:56 AM
    i found that it works with springtomize 2 :P but the folder icons are still in really beta stage the foreground i chose dissapeard so it looks like theres no icon i will just wait till it get updated :P

Also bankai were did you get that folder games it looks pretty amazing in my opinion
    Last edited by IsaacTobalina; 2013-04-16 at 03:08 AM.
    2013-04-16 02:20 AM
    A little more alteration to my phone. Still can't get rid of these icons.

Mother of god..... please share that Superman icon
    2013-04-16 03:11 AM
    I'm the biggest fan of SB widgets but I just can't bring myself to take off any of these icons and make room for one.

Hey bro I want to thank you for the wallpaper!! And also I have a question for you, I been searching for the lock screen and I found it in a thread but the links are all dead. Any idea where I can get or maybe you can let me have it? Thanks again I appreciate your help!! Also I noticed you finally went with a widget.. Lol Looks really good bro but you know it's hard to hide jaku icons..cheers
    2013-04-16 03:26 AM
    Hey bro I want to thank you for the wallpaper!! And also I have a question for you, I been searching for the lock screen and I found it in a thread but the links are all dead. Any idea where I can get or maybe you can let me have it? Thanks again I appreciate your help!! Also I noticed you finally went with a widget.. Lol Looks really good bro but you know it's hard to hide jaku icons..cheers
    I told you it's from the paid theme Auros
    2013-04-16 04:02 AM
    i found that it works with springtomize 2 :P but the folder icons are still in really beta stage the foreground i chose dissapeard so it looks like theres no icon i will just wait till it get updated :P

Also bankai were did you get that folder games it looks pretty amazing in my opinion
    Thanks, unfortunately it's an alt made of the iMAME icon in the Jaku theme.
    2013-04-16 04:20 AM
    oh lol don't say unfortunately jaku theme is awesome and thanks (again) for the info i think you will like my springboard :P i will post a pic when im done
    2013-04-16 04:31 AM
    oh lol don't say unfortunately jaku theme is awesome and thanks (again) for the info i think you will like my springboard :P i will post a pic when im done
    lol, I didn't mean unfortunately because of the theme. I said it meaning I can't share it because its an alt of a icon in paid theme.
    2013-04-16 04:35 AM
    lol, I didn't mean unfortunately because of the theme. I said it meaning I can't share it because its an alt of a icon in paid theme.
    oh i see lol btw do you know the directory to get to the icon? :P com."insertnamehere"
    2013-04-16 04:38 AM
    2013-04-16 04:44 AM
    Just look for IMAME
    What the robot said...
    2013-04-16 04:48 AM
    lol yeah i searched that but i just found one called gridlee and its the same icon but its not colorful its black with red buttons :S
    2013-04-16 04:50 AM
    The only thing I have on my LS is the Auros slider which is from a paid theme. Can't share, sorry
    2013-04-16 06:15 AM
    The only thing I have on my LS is the Auros slider which is from a paid theme. Can't share, sorry
    Hey bro thanks for all your great help, I bought the theme also because I had to have that slider!!! Once again thank you!!
    2013-04-16 07:29 AM
    New widget, wall and simple class dock and always colorful statusbar.

2013-04-16 10:44 AM
    lol yeah i searched that but (...) its not colorful its black with red buttons :S
    Because the one you're looking for is a mod of mine from last year, except that they have changed again the color of the joystick from pink to blue. Ask Bankai44 by PM for it.
    2013-04-16 11:32 AM
    I do have springtimize 2 and the reason i want to shrink folders is this one ImageUploadedByModMyi1366069500.778461.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366069510.162481.jpg

The layout i use is this one i love it.
    Of course i like jaku theme betterbut i can't find a good layout to make it look awesome if someone could help me design it that would be great!
    By the way I don't mean to make fun of your setup or anyone's setup but you should get Boover and fix those badges.
    2013-04-16 12:39 PM
    Mother of god..... please share that Superman icon
    Its not mine to share. Search jaku on Deviantart. Its with a few other icons.
    2013-04-16 12:43 PM
    Otherwise remove that Shrink crap and get Springtomize 2.
    Shrink is not a crap tweak by any means. While Springtomize 2's icon shrinking functionality may be enough for some people, if you want to have complete control over shrinking icons, badges, and labels all separately, you're SOL without Shrink.
    2013-04-16 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD