Velox update...

Release time table for Velox: between this weekend and next weekend according to developer estimates.
    Cost: $1.99
    2013-04-27 12:38 AM
    *****. Good luck with it
    There is some sort of last resort tool I saw people talking about on reddit and mmi. Something RAT. It's supposed to be a jailbreak wipe without restore. Google jailbreak RAT restore
    2013-04-27 12:44 AM
    please help me my iphone 5 is stucked in the boot logo i don't want to loose my jailbreak and i tried turning it on with the volume up but it doesn't work what can i do
    I had same issue buddy, jus couldnt come out of it! Mine was wasted...
    Good luck buddy!!
    2013-04-27 12:47 AM
    There is some sort of last resort tool I saw people talking about on reddit and mmi. Something RAT. It's supposed to be a jailbreak wipe without restore. Google jailbreak RAT restore
    iLex RAT
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-04-27 12:54 AM
    Please share the awesome lockscreen (is that Atom?) and those cool Pac-Man page dots
    It's JellyLock, with this grabber: Geometry for JellyLock by ~nqlw on deviantART. The clock is LS Chr0noszoo (from iphonetouchnews repo)
    2013-04-27 01:51 AM
    There's a black border around your safari icon. I think you may have the wrong size icon there.
    You are right. thanks!
    2013-04-27 01:53 AM
    Where can I find the wallpaper in this SS?

Also, this Cydia icon:

Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 2013-04-27 at 02:07 AM.
    2013-04-27 02:04 AM
    Did you ever release those new chat bubbles?
    2013-04-27 02:17 AM
    Can you please share your mmi icon?
    2013-04-27 02:18 AM
    please help me my iphone 5 is stucked in the boot logo i don't want to loose my jailbreak and i tried turning it on with the volume up but it doesn't work what can i do
    my i4 did the same thing but I fixed it so don't restore it yet!..I found a guide online somewhere how to do it, I think I put it in DFU mode and then plugged it in to my computer and rebooted it and it worked..let me see if I can find exactly what I did

edit: I can't find the guide but try putting it in dfu mode and rebooting it on your computer and see if it works
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 2013-04-27 at 03:13 AM.
    2013-04-27 02:56 AM
    Jaku + atom

atom seems neat but it doesn't display badges on the icons :/
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 2013-04-27 at 04:53 AM.
    2013-04-27 04:51 AM
    Jaku + atom

atom seems neat but it doesn't display badges on the icons :/
    looks like she's going to eat your music icon xD
    2013-04-27 05:40 AM
    looks like she's going to eat your music icon xD
    Lol she's a total slut for volume sliders too

Droplr • Image from Tweetbot : 28/02/13 4:22 PM
    2013-04-27 05:54 AM
    Lol she's a total slut for volume sliders too

Droplr • Image from Tweetbot : 28/02/13 4:22 PM
    2013-04-27 05:56 AM
    thanks guys but i got really lucky and found a solution, i risked my phone but it was worth it, it's working perfectly now:

i used evasi0n and "RE-jailbroke" it, it booted up in safe mode so i could delete pagejumps and now it's fully working thanks for your help tho
    2013-04-27 07:06 AM
    thanks guys but i got really lucky and found a solution, i risked my phone but it was worth it, it's working perfectly now:

i used evasi0n and "RE-jailbroke" it, it booted up in safe mode so i could delete pagejumps and now it's fully working thanks for your help tho
    Lucky bastard lol batter doctor pro deleted everything from Stash/Applications on me only thing on my phone was AppStore apps. From now on I'm backing up Applications as well.
    I tried everything nothing would work
    iPhone 5 on 6.1.3 now funk ya!!!
    2013-04-27 07:32 AM
    Where can I find the wallpaper in this SS?

Also, this Cydia icon:

pedrocatro's Cydia icon
    I have had 30 billion requests for the wallpaper I am using in my previews sooooooooo...

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-04-27 08:26 AM
    Lucky bastard lol batter doctor pro deleted everything from Stash/Applications on me only thing on my phone was AppStore apps. From now on I'm backing up Applications as well.
    I tried everything nothing would work
    iPhone 5 on 6.1.3 now funk ya!!!
    That sucks to hear. What a junk tweak. I'm glad I never even tried it!
    2013-04-27 09:21 AM
    hey guys is there anyway this could be an icon? Dribbble - Bacon by Eddie Lobanovskiy

i tried commenting on there but i don't know how to do it i can't find the typing box :P
    2013-04-27 09:56 AM
    hey guys is there anyway this could be an icon? Dribbble - Bacon by Eddie Lobanovskiy

i tried commenting on there but i don't know how to do it i can't find the typing box :P
    No way no. Where would the bevel be implemented ?

2013-04-27 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.