How in rollin atm...

Can you share your booty icon ? Lol
    2013-05-01 05:36 AM
    Can you share your booty icon ? Lol
    Can u? Just kiddin
    2013-05-01 05:51 AM
    @HummusGod: Ahh. I think I got you. You want the stock images pertaining to the LS, from the stock springboard.app, and shared artwork, so that when applied above Jaku, it'll give you a stock LS? I can try if this is what you're after. Keep in mind that I don't have the theme, so I don't know exactly what files it mods, and there are images in the media player that are also used on the LS, so it may take a couple of goes to get it exactly how you want. Thank you.
    2013-05-01 05:52 AM
    Can u? Just kiddin
    Lol I was just talking about the jaku one 😝
    2013-05-01 05:54 AM
    Lol I was just talking about the jaku one 😝
    I know I was just playin. May turn my tub picture of me and my "friend" into a Instagram icon. Sounds great doesn't it?
    2013-05-01 06:02 AM
    I know I was just playin. May turn my tub picture of me and my "friend" into a Instagram icon. Sounds great doesn't it?
    Sounds awesome ! Lol
    2013-05-01 06:09 AM
    @HummusGod: Ahh. I think I got you. You want the stock images pertaining to the LS, from the stock springboard.app, and shared artwork, so that when applied above Jaku, it'll give you a stock LS? I can try if this is what you're after. Keep in mind that I don't have the theme, so I don't know exactly what files it mods, and there are images in the media player that are also used on the LS, so it may take a couple of goes to get it exactly how you want. Thank you.
    You're a legend. Good Luck bud
    2013-05-01 07:18 AM
    Can you re-up the link? It doesn't seem to be working! Thanks ~
    2013-05-01 07:24 AM
    You're a legend. Good Luck bud
    He is.

Can you re-up the link? It doesn't seem to be working! Thanks ~
    Yep sure.

Herr... Which ?

Edit : you seem to want radioBirdman's additions to Akrimmer's badges. Try PMing him if you want a quicker answer. And welcome on board
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-05-01 at 07:32 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-05-01 07:25 AM
    Jaku Jaku Jaku....

Very nice set up I'm digging the lock screen and the spring board widget..
    2013-05-01 08:15 AM
    Just a stock iphone 5 locksreen not the entire theme. Not jaku. I don't know the exact files to delete from jaku so that i will still have jaku theme and icon but without the LS. It would be easier if there was a stock i5 lockscreen mod to download so i don't have to delete any files.
    This package contains the basic elements of the stock iOS6 LS. There may be some files you don't need, mainly the "[email protected]~iphone" buttons, and their corresponding coloured buttons. This also contains the thin white line seen on the LS. This image is located in "Folders/UIKit.framework/". These images as far as I know, are universal across the iP5 and iP4. I'll ask macinmac if he'd be kind enough to forward me the stock iP5 TelyphonyUI and Springboard apps, so I can double check.

I didn't make any of these images (obviously, being "stock"), so I take no credit. All that can go to Apple
    Thank you.

Stock iOS6 LS Theme [DropBox DL]
    He is.
    lol. Nope...just a regular tinkerer Thanks though.
    2013-05-01 08:44 AM
    I like the LS! It's very similar to Zooropalg's. Could you share it please?
    Its Mash-Up of about 4 Lock Screenz. Overlay i used is frm Zooropalg'z EliteLite, Used stuff frm Black Bar LockScreen, Stuff frm Amir and mainly its by Magnet "Tears r wrds heart cant express" (HTML n Font)

Love the LS and SB can you tell me where to find them please :-)
    LS u can grab over at dbar bt as i said i jus tweekd here n there for my liking and SB is by amazing Amir! U can check his work at dbar or at deviantart. Normally Amir'z LS n SB widgets are very minimal yet very Elegant n Beautiful!!
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2013-05-01 at 08:57 AM.
    2013-05-01 08:48 AM
    Jaku for ipad is out~~! woohoo~~~
    2013-05-01 11:18 AM
    And it looks amazing! My son's SiPad4 never looked so good!!
    2013-05-01 11:20 AM
    Its Mash-Up of about 4 Lock Screenz. Overlay i used is frm Zooropalg'z EliteLite, Used stuff frm Black Bar LockScreen, Stuff frm Amir and mainly its by Magnet "Tears r wrds heart cant express" (HTML n Font)

LS u can grab over at dbar bt as i said i jus tweekd here n there for my liking and SB is by amazing Amir! U can check his work at dbar or at deviantart. Normally Amir'z LS n SB widgets are very minimal yet very Elegant n Beautiful!!
    Greetings brother do u have a link to Amir's deviant Art page? TIA
    2013-05-01 01:02 PM

Can you share that white and blue toggle icon?

settings icon

2013-05-01 01:26 PM
    Jaku for iPad is live gentlemen. Lets do this.
    2013-05-01 02:03 PM
    Jaku for iPad is live gentlemen. Lets do this.
    Not for iPad mini :-(

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-05-01 02:29 PM
    How can I become a contributor to the Jaku Repo?
    2013-05-01 02:32 PM
    Anyone got any ideas as to what's going on here? The only thing I have activated in WB is Jaku

2013-05-01 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.