thanks so much for the patience, I will do my best to get them done today! I also have not been using jaku for a long time (a bit shameful because it's still my favorite theme) but trying to theme new apps' icons that didn't come with the theme was getting out of hand xD I will probably come back to jaku one day, when (more like if) there is an update but for now I'm trying out other stuff..I've even debated upgrading to iOS 7 because this tethered jailbreak on 6.1.3 is beyond ridiculous.
    You totally should update!!! I was getting bored with my iPhone and updated to iOS 7 and it feels like getting an entirely new device!! I hardly miss my jailbreak
    2013-06-29 11:04 PM
    Lock screen :

Homescreen :

Spotlight, with MiOS7's keyboard and the multitask switcher showing :

Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-06-29 at 11:39 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-06-29 11:07 PM
    Lock screen :

Homescreen :

I didnt even realize mios 7 had a color keyboard theme! I bought it but didnt see it. Im gonna try reinstall. This is my keyboard :-) flush black

ImageUploadedByModMyi1372544770.979134.jpg
    2013-06-30 12:26 AM
    You totally should update!!! I was getting bored with my iPhone and updated to iOS 7 and it feels like getting an entirely new device!! I hardly miss my jailbreak
    I'm actually in the process of getting it right now..I'm pretty excited
    2013-06-30 12:45 AM
    I'm actually in the process of getting it right now..I'm pretty excited
    Trust me, a few days and you'll love it! You'll probably get some UI glitches cause it's a beta but they aren't too bad and you might not even notice it sometimes, the only big bug I heard about and experienced a few times is the lockscreen not responding to touch, it can be fixed on an iPhone 4s+ by opening an app with siri, and it'll stop. Not sure though how it can be fixed on an iPhone 4... Hope you won't get it
    Edit: I did some research and found out this bug is caused by getting some notification prompt (like 20% battery remaining) and the prompt sometimes freezes and becomes invisible, so you see the lockscreen but you're actually on a frozen prompt. I heard that leaving the phone alone for a bit can fix it, and if it's a battery percentage prompt you can plug it in and it'll fix it as well
    Last edited by aransh; 2013-06-30 at 01:01 AM.
    2013-06-30 12:52 AM
    Trust me, a few days and you'll love it! You'll probably get some UI glitches cause it's a beta but they aren't too bad and you might not even notice it sometimes, the only big bug I heard about and experienced a few times is the lockscreen not responding to touch, it can be fixed on an iPhone 4s+ by opening an app with siri, and it'll stop. Not sure though how it can be fixed on an iPhone 4... Hope you won't get it
    Edit: I did some research and found out this bug is caused by getting some notification prompt (like 20% battery remaining) and the prompt sometimes freezes and becomes invisible, so you see the lockscreen but you're actually on a frozen prompt. I heard that leaving the phone alone for a bit can fix it, and if it's a battery percentage prompt you can plug it in and it'll fix it as well
    thanks for the info man! I tried upgrading but I didn't know you had to be a developer for it to work. all went well until I the activation failed. do you have a dev account or did you find a way around that?
    2013-06-30 02:14 AM
    i was able to update but i'm stuck on a white screen with a black apple logo and then it will switch to the black screen with a white apple logo.. am i doing something wrong? itunes says i'm on ios 7 but my phone won't go to the setup screen
    2013-06-30 04:17 AM
    I still can't bring myself to like how iOS 7 looks. The icons look so terrible. The UI looks way too bright. The flat UI just looks terrible.
    2013-06-30 06:09 AM
    I dunno. The icons are kinda growing on me. Have a simplistic charm about them. Still feels a bit too bubbly though but slowly starting to get over that.
    2013-06-30 06:36 AM
    VSCOcam icon request please, thank you.

Jaku for iOS 5-icon114_zps76c2dc7a.png
    2013-06-30 08:00 AM

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-06-30 08:35 AM
    thanks for the info man! I tried upgrading but I didn't know you had to be a developer for it to work. all went well until I the activation failed. do you have a dev account or did you find a way around that?
    I'm guessing you updated by clicking Shift/option+restore, that's the problem. If you do a restore you need to reactivate your device, if you already done it the only solution is to download the iOS 6.1.3 IPSW and Shift/option+restore to that version, go through the setup in which you activate your device and then shift/option+update to iOS 7 and you should be fine, developer or not
    2013-06-30 12:07 PM
    Lock screen :

Homescreen :

Froggy can you share your icon shadow and modmyi icon please??
    2013-06-30 04:23 PM
    The icon comes with the theme.
    2013-06-30 07:28 PM
    Yep, as Anon said, plus the icon shadow is the alternate number 3 from MiOS 7 (2013 MiOS 7 in Cydia).

2013-06-30 07:40 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1372614097.864110.jpg

My bad lol i remember it was wood icon . And im using a custom icon .... Thanx
    2013-06-30 07:42 PM
    Yep. That was before William pushed updates one after the other.

2013-06-30 08:34 PM
    Hi is anyone here on ps at the moment?
    2013-07-01 12:47 AM
    Hi is anyone here on ps at the moment?
    You can always ask here.

2013-07-01 01:17 PM
    If I were to update to ios7 would I be able to downgrade and be JB again? I'm still on version 6.1 lol
    2013-07-01 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD