It's just that now that you worked based on the 100x100px JPEG image displayed on the Mmi website, you didn't turn the background transparent.

JPEGs don't support transparency.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-07-22 09:13 AM
    It's just that now that you worked based on the 100x100px JPEG image displayed on the Mmi website, you didn't turn the background transparent.

JPEGs don't support transparency.
    Thank You for your explanation. Now I understand. Merci.
    2013-07-22 09:14 AM
    "Hi guys. I'm searching for a WeChat icon."

p/s: Nvm, I'm using arash's WeChat icon. Thanks (:
    Last edited by Mr.Zombie; 2013-07-24 at 04:52 AM.
    2013-07-23 11:41 AM
    I love aransh's take at WeChat.

Show us yours and tell what you'd want.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-07-23 10:59 PM
    I love aransh's take at WeChat.

Show us yours and tell what you'd want.
    Hmm.. when I look it back again. It's kinda nice though. Nvm. I think I'll be using arash's WeChat Icon. Hehe. .
    2013-07-24 04:51 AM
    Hey guys I'm rocking an i5 with jaku but I'm looking to spice it up a bit it's just was too plain. Can someone point me in the direction of some good calendar/time widgets?? Please and tia
    2013-07-24 08:31 AM
    Hmm.. when I look it back again. It's kinda nice though. Nvm. I think I'll be using arash's WeChat Icon. Hehe. .
    Well aransh made a reference to EdiusHD's (same theme author as Jaku) SMS theme Lokheed had made, and that's what may not have caught your attention as you couldn't know of this feature. A sort of private joke it was for iPhone users.

Hey guys I'm rocking an i5 with jaku but I'm looking to spice it up a bit it's just was too plain. Can someone point me in the direction of some good calendar/time widgets?? Please and tia
    Hey !

From what I recall you like them widgets with a clean look. Dbar has many of them. You could sign up there and have access to plenty of these.

You can search Cydia for Zoo's lock screens too. He shared quite a few with those two informations displayed, and clean too.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-07-24 at 09:07 AM.

2013-07-24 09:05 AM
    Well aransh made a reference to EdiusHD's (same theme author as Jaku) SMS theme Lokheed had made, and that's what may not have caught your attention as you couldn't know of this feature. A sort of private joke it was for iPhone users.
    Yeah! Wow! Thanks for the info.
    and Hey. I'll maybe buying an iPhone soon.
    2013-07-24 09:32 AM
    Hy Peps,

Wanted to now if somebody got an iradionow icon for Jaku, or would be able to doe me one? I really would appreciate it.

Thanks

2013-07-24 05:53 PM
    Hy Peps,

Wanted to now if somebody got an iradionow icon for Jaku, or would be able to doe me one? I really would appreciate it.

Thanks

Here you go. Just a quicky copy and paste. Hope you''ll like it.
    If it doesn't suit your taste. You can try to ask others to create it for u.

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-1-.png --- Jaku for iOS 5-icon.png
    Last edited by Mr.Zombie; 2013-07-24 at 07:46 PM.
    2013-07-24 07:41 PM
    Here you go. Just a quicky copy and paste. Hope you''ll like it.
    If it doesn't suit your taste. You can try to ask others to create it for u.

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-1-.png --- Jaku for iOS 5-icon.png
    Nice Mr. Zombie, thanks for your time M8!!
    2013-07-24 08:01 PM
    Nice Mr. Zombie, thanks for your time M8!!
    No Problemo.
    2013-07-24 08:05 PM
    Anyone up to making an everyme app icon? Would appreciate it greatly. Thx
    2013-07-24 08:44 PM
    Anyone up to making an everyme app icon? Would appreciate it greatly. Thx
    Hey bud !

Genso made this a while back.

Wall and everyme icon ...I know you guys can do a much better one!!!

Perhaps didn't he ditch it, you can try contacting him on twitter perhaps, it looks very good.

2013-07-24 11:18 PM
    Hey bud !

Genso made this a while back.

Perhaps didn't he ditch it, you can try contacting him on twitter perhaps, it looks very good.
    I'll try talking to him... I don't use the app (or even Jaku now) but I think he's following me so he'll probably reply quickly

Edit: Just asked him and he said it died with his old PC....
    Last edited by aransh; 2013-07-24 at 11:52 PM.
    2013-07-24 11:36 PM
    Dang that everyme icon looks nice!
    2013-07-25 01:08 AM
    I miss jaku
    2013-07-25 08:40 AM
    Slowly working on icons. Fine-tuned the DrawPadPro icon, and am adjusting the DrawSomething one. The all-crayons icons was just an experiment. Doesn't really work with Jaku.

2013-07-25 08:43 AM
    Slowly working on icons. Fine-tuned the DrawPadPro icon, and am adjusting the DrawSomething one. The all-crayons icons was just an experiment. Doesn't really work with Jaku.

WOW! Nice!
    2013-07-25 03:59 PM
    EveryMe !

Download from Attachments
    Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-untitled-1.png  
    Attached Files
    2013-07-25 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.