User Tag List

I'm off to the apple store to see if they are going to replace my six month old phone with a blown speaker. I'm coming home with a new one or an Android lol. Wish me luck...
    2012-04-23 07:17 PM
    i'm off to the apple store to see if they are going to replace my six month old phone with a blown speaker. I'm coming home with a new one or an android lol. Wish me luck...
    luck!
    2012-04-23 07:17 PM
    It really should not be very difficult to just give credit to where credit is due.
    Whether you use 1 image or a whole line of code.
    It doesn't take much to give that credit.
    Some themers are just lazy in this aspect. In the Android world the same disputes happen.

Cant we all just get along?
    It takes a few more minutes to list the sources of your work.

Just my opinion.

I'm off to the apple store to see if they are going to replace my six month old phone with a blown speaker. I'm coming home with a new one or an Android lol. Wish me luck...
    Which Android would you get? Sorry this is off topic.
    2012-04-23 07:32 PM
    They'll hook you up, don't worry. If you come home with android, I'm afraid we can never speak again. So with that said, luck!
    2012-04-23 07:33 PM
    Jaku for iOS 5-legoblue.pngJaku for iOS 5-legogreen.pngJaku for iOS 5-legogrey.pngJaku for iOS 5-legored.pngJaku for iOS 5-pokeball.png

A few requests I took care of this morning, shared for the rest of the group.
    The Lego icons were requests from someone who wanted folder icons in varying colors.
    The Pokeball, or in this case, Poketile, was also by request.

Enjoy. or don't.... whatever....

edit: So I'm looking at the Poketile and thinking it needs to have an opening along the bevel with a glow coming out. Think that would ruin the bevel effect? I don't want to do the work to find out it sucks.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-04-23 at 07:53 PM.
    2012-04-23 07:50 PM
    I love lego. Favorite toy as a kid. And is it just me, or is a lot of today's lego pretty lazy? Like a lot of ready built stuff you just snap together? I guess there's only so much you can do to develop the product line. Still. Coolest toy ever made.
    2012-04-23 08:03 PM
    I love lego. Favorite toy as a kid. And is it just me, or is a lot of today's lego pretty lazy? Like a lot of ready built stuff you just snap together? I guess there's only so much you can do to develop the product line. Still. Coolest toy ever made.
    It's not just you. There are a lot of pieces custom molded now, which takes away from my favorite part of Lego; figuring out how to make the stuff!!
    2012-04-23 08:10 PM
    First thing I used to do when I bought lego was rip up the instruction manual and give it to my mom to throw out. Then, it was off to the races trying to get my pieces to look like the picture. So much fun, and I'm sure it helped build some sort of problem solving ability.

I miss lego
    2012-04-23 08:18 PM
    First thing I used to do when I bought lego was rip up the instruction manual and give it to my mom to throw out. Then, it was off to the races trying to get my pieces to look like the picture. So much fun, and I'm sure it helped build some sort of problem solving ability.

I miss lego
    I have a Lego Technics model I have yet to build. I may be 44 but I'm not giving up Lego ever....
    2012-04-23 08:26 PM
    Yeah I'm on the latest versionof Jaku. On iOS 5.0.1 though, maybe it's because I'm not on iOS 5.1..
    Nope, I'm on 5.01 and mine shows up. I'm trying to remember what I did recently, I'll report back when my brain starts working again...
    I remembered, I installed the Camera Grabber for iOS 5 tweak from Cydia. After that, it showed up...
    2012-04-23 08:36 PM
    where can I find the settings icons?

http://repo.myidevice.fr/ it's not working...
    2012-04-23 09:02 PM
    where can I find the settings icons?

http://repo.myidevice.fr/ it's not working...
    You add that address as a new source within Cydia. After Cydia is done refreshing, choose the ‘Manage’ tab on the bottom and then choose the ‘Sources’ option. Hit the ‘Edit’ button in the top right corner, then tap the ‘Add’ button. Now, enter the name of the source you want to add and tap ‘Add Source.’
    2012-04-23 09:05 PM
    Jaku for iOS 5-pokeball2.png

A different take on my Poketile (tm)
    2012-04-23 09:16 PM
    I remembered, I installed the Camera Grabber for iOS 5 tweak from Cydia. After that, it showed up...
    It's still not showing up themed on my device. I guess I'll leave it as it is now then, thanks for the effort though!
    2012-04-23 09:18 PM
    I have a Lego Technics model I have yet to build. I may be 44 but I'm not giving up Lego ever....
    I still buy Legos, specifically anything related with Star Wars
    2012-04-23 09:21 PM
    It's still not showing up themed on my device. I guess I'll leave it as it is now then, thanks for the effort though!
    Post a screenshot if you don't mind
    2012-04-23 09:25 PM
    ^ The only other thing I can think of is if he has "Disable Camera Button" turned ON within Springtomize.
    2012-04-23 09:28 PM
    Post a screenshot if you don't mind

I also tried creating a camergrabber folder in the Jaku bundle (com.modmyi.cameragrabberforios5) and putting the [email protected]~iphone.png in it resulting in a stretched out camera icon.
    2012-04-23 09:35 PM

I also tried creating a camergrabber folder in the Jaku bundle (com.modmyi.cameragrabberforios5) and putting the [email protected]~iphone.png in it resulting in a stretched out camera icon.
    Ok I see...you're grabber just isn't getting the jaku treatment. You're using the cydia tweak to activate that grabber, correct?
    2012-04-23 09:37 PM

Edit: the [email protected]~iphone.png I used was 60 x 104, that's why it so stretched out *facepalm*. Do you happen to have the retina icon?

Ok I see...you're grabber just isn't getting the jaku treatment. You're using the cydia tweak to activate that grabber, correct?
    Yeah. I thought it should theme itself automatically?
    2012-04-23 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD