Here's my setup. No credits to me. I think the widget is from schnedi and wood docks I picked up from macthemes. It's been so long idk who they belong to anymore
    loving that widget. I used to have it but lost it in a back up theme disaster. >.> It's over on deviant art somewhere. Im gonna have to find it again because it's just so good looking. Its been a while since I've used widgets on my home screen but everyone showing off their sweet screenshots has got me craving for widgets.
    2012-06-05 04:49 AM
    loving that widget. I used to have it but lost it in a back up theme disaster. >.> It's over on deviant art somewhere. Im gonna have to find it again because it's just so good looking. Its been a while since I've used widgets on my home screen but everyone showing off their sweet screenshots has got me craving for widgets.
    +1 well have to go find It in the morning
    2012-06-05 04:51 AM
    To everyone requesting my widget I really wish I could share it but its from a paid theme. But I can tell you where to find it!!

It's from CATALYST and you can find it in cydia!

I think it is worth it for the widget.

Also, just FYI I did edit the code to make it fit just right on mine but it still comes normal pretty good!!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-06-05 05:28 AM
    Damn jadaki that Snapseed icon really pops off the screen. Nice work.

2012-06-05 05:35 AM
    To everyone requesting my widget I really wish I could share it but its from a paid theme. But I can tell you where to find it!!

Also, just FYI I did edit the code to make it fit just right on mine but it still comes normal pretty good!!
    Thanks buddy.
    2012-06-05 05:38 AM

Thanks man! :P I would totally buy it but its not supported on my version. >.> what a rip lol. That really sucks hahaha.
    Last edited by ImaBoss; 2012-06-05 at 06:00 AM.
    2012-06-05 05:56 AM
    Thanks man! :P I would totally buy it but its not supported on my version. >.> what rip lol. That really sucks hahaha.
    Actually.. He does have a website where you can donate and he will email to you!! (I believe) So let me know if you're interested and I'll dig up the site for your.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-06-05 05:58 AM
    Actually.. He does have a website where you can donate and he will email to you!! (I believe) So let me know if you're interested and I'll dig up the site for your.
    Went to his website using the URL he has in cydia. Can't find where to donate though. :P
    2012-06-05 06:20 AM
    Blacksquatch is killing the badge game, keep making more!
    Last edited by MaybachMusic; 2012-06-05 at 07:39 AM.
    2012-06-05 06:42 AM
    Wanted to see if I could make the Jaku style ribbon from scratch and managed to do so. Needed a new AppsGoneFree icon for ma SB

Blacksasquatch is killing the badge game, keep making more!
    Gimme some ideas of what you guys would like to see and I will give em a shot.
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 2012-06-05 at 05:33 PM.
    2012-06-05 06:59 AM
    Wanted to see if I could make the Jaku style ribbon from scratch and managed to do so. Needed a new AppsGoneFree icon for ma SB

Gimme some ideas of what you guys would like to see and I will give em a shot.
    Awesome! It seems like the ribbon could be bumped up a pixel though. It has that black line at the top, but if the ribbon is coming over the top, you shouldn't be able to see that line...right?

Its prolly only noticeable on a light bg anyway.
    2012-06-05 07:15 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-test.png

Better?
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 2012-06-05 at 07:24 AM.
    2012-06-05 07:22 AM
    Hello! I was sent by Mr. Szilveszter himself (@ck5um) over here to ask my question. I was wondering if someone could show me where I could find the wallpaper of the background in Jaku's notification center and sbsettings. Thanks!
    2012-06-05 07:24 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-test.png

Better?
    Yep
    2012-06-05 07:25 AM
    sorry mr. Blacksquatch, but anything you can come up with whether it matches with jaku or not
    2012-06-05 07:40 AM
    sorry mr. Blacksquatch, but anything you can come up with whether it matches with jaku or not
    Thanks.. I think
    2012-06-05 07:42 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-test.png

Better?
    Could you please do one just without the ribbon? Id like to use it for appstore
    2012-06-05 09:21 AM
    Changed some icons! Thx to all who made this happen! Great community!!!

2012-06-05 09:24 AM
    Here's my setup. No credits to me. I think the widget is from schnedi and wood docks I picked up from macthemes. It's been so long idk who they belong to anymore
    whats the name of that widget?
    2012-06-05 09:33 AM
    Snapseed
    com.niksoftware.snapseedforipad
    [email protected]

Many thanks to harget for the help and challenge (for me) to do this icon.
    Come on bro I didn't do anything

Btw, thanks for that icon !
    Last edited by harget; 2012-06-05 at 10:23 AM.
    2012-06-05 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD