Yeah that is true.. Although I think he means a new update in cydia. Like an upgrade almost is how you can look at it.

---------------

I would like to request an icon if I could please. I feel so bad! I wish GIMP could handle the PSD! And I just can't afford PS right now.

I think a copy and paste wouldn't look bad on this and I don't think it would be a travesty! Plus I don't wanna ask too much!

It's for fatbooth which recently became free! I know the fatbooth hype is kinda over but I sill love it!!

Artwork: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ndarr/Faat.jpg
    I always thought doing a card with Fat Matt would be cool for that app: garbage pail kids - series 1 (1985) 26b Fat Matt | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    2012-06-06 06:35 AM
    2012-06-06 07:05 AM
    Since we were all teased with cool looking Jaku style badges... and after a couple hours' work I give you my rendition

Each badge has a shadow that correctly corresponds to the side of the icon it resides I tried to raise the base badge a little higher but I'm at the limit. Looks like they just sit higher
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 2012-06-06 at 08:16 AM.
    2012-06-06 07:43 AM
    Since we were all teased with cool looking Jaku style badges... and after a couple hours' work I give you my rendition

Each badge has a shadow that correctly corresponds to the side of the icon it resides I tried to raise the base badge a little higher but I'm at the limit. Looks like they just sit higher
    They looks really good. Great work sir.

But when I press on the link, I get only an icon of you to see.
    2012-06-06 08:11 AM
    They looks really good. Great work sir.

But when I press on the link, I get only an icon of you to see.
    Thanks, fixed. My cloud is acting strange... keeps linking everything to the same icon.
    2012-06-06 08:16 AM
    Looks cool bro
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
    2012-06-06 08:19 AM
    Man, you're on a roll with those badges.
    2012-06-06 08:30 AM

Best looking badge ever!! Love them so much!! Fits just nice on my icons!
    2012-06-06 08:30 AM
    Man, you're on a roll with those badges.
    Well, they're fairly simple and every different badge gives users the chance to have something totally different than everyone else depending on what they like. I just like making things

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png

My take on snapseed
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 2012-06-06 at 09:18 AM.
    2012-06-06 08:52 AM
    paypal icon pls....thx..
    2012-06-06 08:57 AM

Well this is sweet, and oddly, exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you!
    2012-06-06 09:20 AM
    Paypal icon pls...thx...

2012-06-06 09:28 AM
    Paypal icon pls...thx..
    2012-06-06 10:36 AM

Thank you for sharing, they're really nice
    Last edited by jtmf; 2012-06-06 at 11:32 AM.
    2012-06-06 11:19 AM
    Instagramers

Jaku for iOS 5-instagramers.png
    com.gigigo.instagramers
    [email protected]

And these ones have already been "jaku" styled, however there was a missed opportunity with the fatify icon and the double chin. These versions have a little more colour in them.

Fatify

Jaku for iOS 5-fatify.png
    Apptly.Fatify
    [email protected]

Baldify

Jaku for iOS 5-baldify.png
    Apptly.Baldify
    [email protected]

Oldify

Jaku for iOS 5-oldify.png
    Apptly.Oldify
    [email protected]
    2012-06-06 11:39 AM
    I made some quick Impossible Game icons, please add these to the repo

Jaku for iOS 5-impossible.pngJaku for iOS 5-textvrs.png
    2012-06-06 12:28 PM
    Loved so much this theme on the 4s even bought it for the Ipad3... i know it's not available yet. My mistake! but hey helping the theme creator anyway. I would be sure the interest would be there for the Ipad3 market too
    2012-06-06 12:30 PM
    I tried changing the volume and scrubber knobs for ios 5.1 and now it looks like this any suggestion.. Please ??
    Props for LA Dream Team. I was in California when they first came out. Loved it for what it was.

I'd confirm file names and make sure the changes are high enough in Winterboard that they're not getting buried.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-06-06 at 03:45 PM.
    2012-06-06 03:42 PM

So rad! Love them. Thank you
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-06-06 03:43 PM
    Hi jaku community! LoL
    http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/...s/32f270d2.jpg
    What's the name for this dock? ^_^ . Thanks!
    Last edited by P173R; 2012-06-06 at 04:17 PM.
    2012-06-06 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD