So I need to resize and rename it and put it in the folders?
    ADD: for whatsapp icon.. How do I remove the gloss for notification centre and lockscreen?
    Yes. You can put them in the same Bundles folder under your Jaku or other theme.

Remove the gloss from the icon? Only way I know would be to recreate the icon with a non-gloss logo.
    2012-06-12 08:22 PM
    So I have decided. all of our (including mine) snapseed icons suck hard. Why is it such a hard icon to make?
    I struggled to do one to be honest, I've put it in the box anyway just in case anyone wants it!

I've also added the rest of my icons, SMS theme & battery theme.

Thanks for letting me contribute!
    2012-06-12 08:28 PM
    So I have decided. all of our (including mine) snapseed icons suck hard. Why is it such a hard icon to make?
    No idea what you're talking about.

Hey man dw ill use the icons that you make im pretty sure u can make good ones
    But heres the Homescreen
    Attachment 590310
    Okay, I see what you're after. Well, if someone else doesn't beat me to it, I'll work on a few for you tonight.
    2012-06-12 08:30 PM
    I'm gonna say because the original sucks. And no one deviates much from it. I would try a camera (like the Jaku camera icon), but made out of a leaf. A lot of work, but done right, would be magnificent. Not worth the work for that app imo though.
    2012-06-12 08:35 PM
    Not worth the work for that app imo though.

And that is why my motivation is below caring.
    2012-06-12 08:36 PM
    Yes. You can put them in the same Bundles folder under your Jaku or other theme.

Remove the gloss from the icon? Only way I know would be to recreate the icon with a non-gloss logo.
    But thE whatsapp icon has already no gloss.. Is there any way to change things in the info.plist?
    2012-06-12 08:46 PM
    From Lok's twitter:

William Szilveszter
    ‏@ck5um

Psst. You. Yeah you. Jaku 1.4.3.1 sent to @macciti for processing. Fixes a few tiny issues in iOS 5.1.1. Consult Cydia for full changelog.
    2012-06-12 08:50 PM
    But heres the Homescreen
    Attachment 590310
    Nice statusbar...care to share?
    2012-06-12 08:51 PM
    nvm
    Last edited by akrimmer; 2012-06-12 at 11:10 PM.
    2012-06-12 08:52 PM
    Translucent_Base is the Statusbar. What you want is the Gradient Dock in the DropBox.
    No bro ! I want the Black_Base and Translucent_Base on the screen please. I know this dock has been posted
    2012-06-12 09:03 PM
    No bro ! I want the Black_Base and Translucent_Base on the screen please. I know this dock has been posted
    There u go

http://cl.ly/1q2K1j0R3z3n0g3p0A2v
    2012-06-12 09:10 PM
    i tried making my own HD4cast icon but i failed lol so i took the artwork one and copied and paste.. still looks good
    Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-4.png   Jaku for iOS 5-5.png  
    2012-06-12 09:13 PM
    Oh snap, I re-read and saw it that time. Yeah, my bad.... Looks like someone posted it for you though.
    2012-06-12 09:21 PM
    Home for lunch break. Wish i could keep up with you guys better on this thread! Im always catching up! But keep up the awesome work! Everyone's homescreens are looking mighty fine

But heres the Homescreen
    Attachment 590310
    Hey krooked will you please share that zepplin logo? I have a jaku one but it is wayy bigger then that. I like how that one is smaller. Thanks bro
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 2012-06-12 at 09:56 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-06-12 09:51 PM
    Nice statusbar...care to share?
    Sure if u tell me the directory i can find it from, because i dont know im bit noobish :P

Home for lunch break. Wish i could keep up with you guys better on this thread! Im always catching up! But keep up the awesome work! Everyone's homescreens are looking mighty fine

Hey krooked will you please share that zepplin logo? I have a jaku one but it is wayy bigger then that. I like how that one is smaller. Thanks bro

Sure heres the link : Jaku.rar
    Last edited by krooked1337; 2012-06-12 at 10:35 PM.
    2012-06-12 09:57 PM
    Hey guys,

I've had an issue with Jaku on iOS 5.1.1 iPad 3 for some time now and after installing these new updates that i've literally just seen appear on Cydia I'm still suffering from them so I'm curious if any of you knowledgable people could shed some light on them.

Firstly, does jaku even support the iPad 3? It seems literally all of my icons are unthemed bar Cydia, winter board and a few random apps. No stock apps are themed for me whatsoever.. And secondly, if Jaku is iOS 5.1.1 iPad 3 compatible what the hell am I doing wrong? Lol. I've been personalising and theming my iPhones for years but this is my first ever iPad so is there perhaps different procedures too follow when it comes to theming? Appreciate any help you guys can provide

Many thanks, Ell
    2012-06-12 10:46 PM
    http://http://

finally got the pic to show and sorry for the huge pics
    2012-06-12 10:47 PM
    Hey guys,

I've had an issue with Jaku on iOS 5.1.1 iPad 3 for some time now and after installing these new updates that i've literally just seen appear on Cydia I'm still suffering from them so I'm curious if any of you knowledgable people could shed some light on them.

Firstly, does jaku even support the iPad 3? It seems literally all of my icons are unthemed bar Cydia, winter board and a few random apps. No stock apps are themed for me whatsoever.. And secondly, if Jaku is iOS 5.1.1 iPad 3 compatible what the hell am I doing wrong? Lol. I've been personalising and theming my iPhones for years but this is my first ever iPad so is there perhaps different procedures too follow when it comes to theming? Appreciate any help you guys can provide

Many thanks, Ell
    Jaku DOES NOT support the iPad at all as explained on Will's blog and here a number of times. There are folks who are porting it to their iPads, but all you're doing is resizing existing images and you will lose quality.

http://www.szilveszter.ca/news/
    2012-06-12 10:49 PM
    I appreciate bro
    Thank you for all your great contribution

Oh snap, I re-read and saw it that time. Yeah, my bad.... Looks like someone posted it for you though.
    No problem bro
    And thanks for your help
    2012-06-12 10:52 PM
    I like yours

Jaku for iOS 5-lmvof.jpg
    2012-06-12 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD