Here's my current set up. I had to show off Sino's gradient dock. I really like it!

Looking good Jimbo!

Kept playing with this and I like how it came out in the end. Might actually have to try the app now too!

Now I've got 8 alternate icons for this app I finally have one I can stick with! Nice one!

Last edited by radioBirdman; 2012-06-13 at 12:51 AM.
    2012-06-13 12:35 AM
    http://http://

finally got the pic to show and sorry for the huge pics
    Any Chance i could get that wallpaper and the icon layout?

TIA
    Email: [email protected]
    YouTube Reviews EverythingApple4
    Twitter @iMod94
    MacBook Pro 15 Retina OS X Mavericks
    iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 7.0.4
    2012-06-13 01:13 AM
    Jesus those Ayecon dicks are a bunch of thieves. Yeah, I said it. **** you Ayecon crowd.
    2012-06-13 01:22 AM
    Looking good Jimbo!

Now I've got 8 alternate icons for this app I finally have one I can stick with! Nice one!

Can you share the icon you use for "video camera"? TIA!
    2012-06-13 01:27 AM
    Jesus those Ayecon dicks are a bunch of thieves. Yeah, I said it. **** you Ayecon crowd.
    2012-06-13 01:31 AM
    See, we now understand that "benchmark theme" means, "I'm a lousy hack who stole the best parts of every other theme and brought them together as if it was my own." - Seriously, I'm so underwhelmed by this clown that I am actually mad at myself for even giving a ****.
    2012-06-13 01:35 AM
    Looking good Jimbo!

My presence is increasing on your Springboard.
    2012-06-13 01:38 AM
    See, we now understand that "benchmark theme" means, "I'm a lousy hack who stole the best parts of every other theme and brought them together as if it was my own." - Seriously, I'm so underwhelmed by this clown that I am actually mad at myself for even giving a ****.
    You need more... and less...

lol...I agree with ya CB!

TIA
    Yep, just download them. After all, EVERYTHING is in the dropbox....
    Except for the wall, that should be on Sino's Tumblr.
    genso84.tumblr.com - I'm almost sure that's his.

You need more... and less...

lol...I agree with ya CB!
    This is the "Chaotic" in "Chaotic Buddhist".
    Most of the time I'm very laid back, but I have no patience for dishonesty.

Here's what I'm rocking atm. Pretty cool lock screen I found on DA and just slight changes made to my main screen
    2012-06-13 01:42 AM
    Like i said before, dying to get Jaku on my Ipad 3...
    Any help on how to port it to Ipad, tried copying the bundles folder and spring it with winterboard to no success
    Yes bought it if anyone is wondering (even 2 copies one for the 4s and one for the new iPad even if it's not compatible yet)

Just went on the theme creator's web site and noticed he had the New ipad with his Jaku ported.... jalous!!!!
    Last edited by Tito71; 2012-06-13 at 02:08 AM.
    2012-06-13 01:56 AM
    Like i said before, dying to get Jaku on my Ipad 3...
    Any help on how to port it to Ipad, tried copying the bundles folder and spring it with winterboard to no success
    Yes bought it if anyone is wondering (even 2 copies one for the 4s and one for the new iPad even if it's not compatible yet)

Just went on the theme creator's web site and noticed he had the New ipad with his Jaku ported.... jalous!!!!
    You obviously don't understand the amount of work this is going to take.
    It is so much more than just putting the package there. Think about this man, NONE of the images in the theme are the right resolution. None. Not to mention most are named completely differently. Unless you have the extractor you are going to hate even trying.
    And since the extractor isn't available for 5.1.1, there is no Jaku for iPad. Not yet.
    Frankly, what you're trying to do will be disappointing.

Here's what I'm rocking atm. Pretty cool lock screen I found on DA and just slight changes made to my main screen

Nice job with the Lockscreen!
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-06-13 at 02:19 AM.
    2012-06-13 02:14 AM
    White mod of my clock icon:

2012-06-13 02:27 AM
    Nice job with the Lockscreen!
    Thanks! Normally I hide the clock on the lock screen, but I stumbled into this and like it quite well. I had to edit it a bit just to make it work, but it was worth it because I like it a lot.
    2012-06-13 02:30 AM
    Icons are pretty sweet looking tonight. I'll have to try and whip something up when I get back. Jimbo.…always appreciate your work.
    2012-06-13 02:44 AM

TIA
    2012-06-13 02:46 AM
    Kept playing with this and I like how it came out in the end. Might actually have to try the app now too!

2012-06-13 02:46 AM

You've come a long way since the first time you messaged me on MTF

My Jaku icon:

Calconole
    Attachment 590248
    it.innerom.calcolone
    [email protected]
    Looks nice...just a friendly reminder to credit me when you use that base in a released icon
    Last edited by bjbinc; 2012-06-13 at 03:24 AM.
    2012-06-13 02:50 AM
    You've come a long way since the first time you messaged me on MTF
    Thanks, that really means alot! I learned from one of the best!

I'm just glad I am able to contribute to this amazing theme. The only reason I even wanted to learn to use Photoshop was just so I could make my own Jaku icons. Just needed a little coaching and glad you were willing to help.

Jaku for iOS 5-fistbump.gif

My activity on these forums is pretty much limited to this thread so I don't really know what it is like in the other theme threads. But I gotta say, this is a great bunch of people in here. Always helpful and constantly producing high quality work to match (or try to match) the standard that William has set. This theme is not all about radical UI changes and unnecessary components. Sure, for those that want that, feel free to supplement. This theme is about taking something that was already beautiful, Apple's IOS, and enhancing it even more. This is like the seasoning on a great steak. Sure, the meat alone is awesome, but with just the right amount of seasoning, it can be even that much better. If you want to douse your amazing steak in A1 sauce, feel free to look at the other themes.

(Disclaimer: No offense to those who actually love A1 sauce. I'm right there with you)

I guess I have just never seen this level of commitment and work put in on a theme's forum. It is pretty amazing when you think about all the time and effort put forth by everyone. From the community repo, to the shared DropBox, to the daily contributions made by each and every member. William should be proud of how his theme makes us all strive to reach that bar. That one last touch up, move that image to the left one pixel, increase that shadow by one unit, no no no, decrease that shadow by two units.

As others have stated, prior to Jaku, I was switching themes on my iPhone every other day. Since finding Jaku, I have never strayed. And with William's commitment to keeping his masterpiece updated, I would be hard pressed to find a reason why I would ever stop using Jaku. So thank you to not only William, but everyone in the Jaku community for everything you have done and continue to do to make this theme the real benchmark in IOS theming.

Ok ok, sorry for that emotional outburst. Back to the Jaku goodness!!!
    Last edited by akrimmer; 2012-06-13 at 03:40 AM.
    2012-06-13 03:37 AM
    Amen brother. Well said.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-06-13 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD