I set: Jaku, Jaku Core and Jaku UI. With Winterboard also I set "shadow of the icons" and "page indicators" (downloaded separately). These are not actually set on the SpringBoard. Why? Can anyone help me? I already sent an email to William for this.
    Thanks all!
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your issue. Please clarify.
    2012-06-19 05:02 PM
    Jaku Core is now the new Jaku. Have jaku all the way at the bottom in winterboard and have all others above.
    2012-06-19 05:09 PM
    these docks are awesome...how do we get them? i don't see them in the dropbox
    2012-06-19 05:29 PM
    Jaku Core is now the new Jaku. Have jaku all the way at the bottom in winterboard and have all others above.
    You don't need Jaku anymore actually. It should be removed unless you made changes to something inside, but Jaku Core is the new Jaku. If it's still there and you haven't modified anything it in, then you can remove it (likely a limitation of Cydia or dpkg).
    2012-06-19 05:31 PM
    Lmao! Im glad you like it. When I posted it I didn't really expect people to like it very much.

Regarding the social icon I decided not to release: it's not a mod...it's made from scratch to resemble the stock Facebook icon. I made it for myself and ended up sharing it with a few people that I know and trust not to share it. I chose not to release it because it "copies" a default Jaku icon and Will asked that we avoid releasing icons like that. There aren't a lot of people who have it...just a lot of screenshots.

If you choose to rip it from someone's screen for yourself....I can't stop you. I just ask that you keep it to yourself
    Well said. Although I'm probably going to borrow the design concept when I get around to doing folder icons with my alloy base.
    2012-06-19 05:39 PM
    You don't need Jaku anymore actually. It should be removed unless you made changes to something inside, but Jaku Core is the new Jaku. If it's still there and you haven't modified anything it in, then you can remove it (likely a limitation of Cydia or dpkg).
    Yeah once I saw Jaku Core I'm like crap what now lol so I renamed jaku core back to jaku do I can keep my staircase like winterboard theme settings
    2012-06-19 06:11 PM
    You mind if I get a link to the 2nd wallpaper? I want to mod it.
    2012-06-19 06:12 PM
    Looking for the "Jaku SBSettings" & the "repo" you add in cydia... Thanx in advance
    2012-06-19 06:33 PM
    Looking for the "Jaku SBSettings" & the "repo" you add in cydia... Thanx in advance
    Jaku SBSettings is included in the Jaku download : you'll find it in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    And regarding the "repo" you mention, it must be JakuRepo website which is an updated list (with previews and a nice display) linking to community-made Jaku icons. You can view it in Safari, not in Cydia as it is not one of them repositories you can link your Cydia app to.
    jakurepo.com
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-06-19 06:45 PM
    No matter which theme I switch to, I always keep running back to Jaku.

2012-06-19 07:03 PM
    Jaku SBSettings is included in the Jaku download : you'll find it in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    And regarding the "repo" you mention, it must be JakuRepo website which is an updated list (with previews and a nice display) linking to community-made Jaku icons. You can view it in Safari, not in Cydia as it is not one of them repositories you can link your Cydia app to.
    jakurepo.com
    i dont have Jaku Sbsettings.... and thats not the repo im talking about.
    2012-06-19 07:12 PM
    Well the extra information you've just given will make it so much easier to help you.
    2012-06-19 07:13 PM
    No matter which theme I switch to, I always keep running back to Jaku.

LS Theme please?

Mine...

2012-06-19 07:17 PM
    There's only one repo in Cydia I can think of that has Jaku related goodies.
    repo.myidevice.fr comes to mind.. If that's not it, then you're on your own.
    2012-06-19 07:19 PM
    There's only one repo in Cydia I can think of that has Jaku related goodies.
    repo.myidevice.fr comes to mind.. If that's not it, then you're on your own.
    That's what he is probably looking for...and he is probably looking for the Jaku SettingsUI.
    2012-06-19 07:20 PM
    LS Theme please?
    Now you know that's a PM request.

That's what he is probably looking for...and he is probably looking for the Jaku SettingsUI.
    Exactly my thought since obviously the sbsettings idea wasn't it....
    2012-06-19 07:21 PM
    Now you know that's a PM request.

Damn...
    2012-06-19 07:22 PM
    LS Theme please?

Mine...

I'll post it up once I get in my PC. It's called LS Siri by the way if you wanna ind it. Also, can you share your Safari icon? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    2012-06-19 07:25 PM
    I'll post it up once I get in my PC. It's called LS Siri by the way if you wanna ind it. Also, can you share your Safari icon? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    Ah, the Safari icon.... It's also NFR...

It's from an earlier release of Jaku and is no longer available. The only way to have it is to have purchased Jaku early and kept a backup...
    2012-06-19 07:27 PM
    Ah, the Safari icon.... It's also NFR...
    Ummm no it's not. Unless William removed it from the paid theme, it was an alt.

Nope, still there in the Jaku Core theme.
    2012-06-19 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD