I haven't done a request in a while (and won't make it a point to resume those activities), but I'm going to nab Plague Inc. from the list. Can anyone grab me the Bundle ID and icon file name, please?
    Bundle ID : com.ndemiccreations.plagueinc
    Icon Names : icon_middle.png, icon_small.png, icon_supersmall.png
    2012-06-20 06:03 AM
    I haven't done a request in a while (and won't make it a point to resume those activities), but I'm going to nab Plague Inc. from the list. Can anyone grab me the Bundle ID and icon file name, please?
    Aw man, I made a Plague Inc, but I know yours will be amazing!
    2012-06-20 06:12 AM
    Also- could someone let me know where an iPhone wallpaper with the texture in the notification center and SBSettings theme would be located?

Well both of you make AMAZING icons Which page is your Plague Inc. icon on, Blacksquatch?
    Last edited by jvkj; 2012-06-20 at 06:17 AM.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

I also adore the theme "Jaku"
    2012-06-20 06:15 AM

Which page is your Plague Inc. icon on, Blacksquatch?
    Plague by Blacksquatch
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-06-20 06:26 AM
    Looking good Thanks Alfroggy!

I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

2012-06-20 06:28 AM
    Sorry dude. I missed that. Sometimes its hard to keep track of this place Great job. I just had a good idea for a metaphor... and I love Z Day stuff
    2012-06-20 06:39 AM
    Also- could someone let me know where an iPhone wallpaper with the texture in the notification center and SBSettings theme would be located?
    The image for notification center being 960x960px, you can use it as wallpaper.
    /var/stash/Themes.XXXXX/Jaku Core.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/[email protected]

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-06-20 06:40 AM
    Sorry dude. I missed that. Sometimes its hard to keep track of this place Great job. I just had a good idea for a metaphor... and I love Z Day stuff
    No way man, don't feel bad, I'll use yours over mine I'm sure

Could someone make icons for:
    Plague Inc.
    Tank Hero: Laser Wars
    TouchArcade
    Soccer Rally: Euro 2012
    Min-A Space Adventure
    and Color Splash Studio?

Thanks. Also, no fighting First post!
    As far as touch arcade, there are some sick icons in the repo (the japanese character in my sig) made for iMAME but can easily be used for an arcade app!

EDIT: sorry, it's not in the repo. The main iMAME icon is in your Jaku Core theme folder
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 2012-06-20 at 06:50 AM.
    2012-06-20 06:47 AM
    Hello! I was sent by Mr. Szilveszter himself (@ck5um) over here to ask my question. I was wondering if someone could show me where I could find the wallpaper of the background in Jaku's notification center and sbsettings. Thanks!
    Sorry for the previous overlook.

2012-06-20 06:49 AM
    Thanks to both Alfroggy and Blacksquatch for their help!

No way man, don't feel bad, I'll use yours over mine I'm sure

As far as touch arcade, there are some sick icons in the repo (the japanese character in my sig) made for iMAME but can easily be used for an arcade app!

EDIT: sorry, it's not in the repo. The main iMAME icon is in your Jaku Core theme folder
    For your Any.do icon- what is the bundle ID and icon name?

2012-06-20 06:54 AM
    Thanks to both Alfroggy and Blacksquatch for their help!

For your Any.do icon- what is the bundle ID and icon name?
    If you get app info from cydia, it will tell you everything you need to know
    2012-06-20 07:54 AM
    Why would you even post this? How immature...

On topic; Could anyone make a nice Pocket Plane's Icon?
    2012-06-20 09:49 AM
    On topic; Could anyone make a nice Pocket Plane's Icon?
    i like the icon from blacksquatch

Jaku Community Icons
    2012-06-20 10:05 AM
    chaotic at one point cried and said he was quitting then left. He comes back and now along with bjb they are constantly whining if any requests are made outside of pm's etc. Anyone who has to run to google or da every time someone posts something is ridiculous.

And these are just a few examples of originality by the author with no mentions.

[img][/img][img][/img]

[img][/img][img][/img]

and these were made before jaku
    scandalous!
    2012-06-20 11:38 AM
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your issue. Please clarify.
    With these settings, zui_2012_base icon shadow does not work! How can I fix?

Jaku for iOS 5-screenshotwinterboard.png

Thank you!
    2012-06-20 01:34 PM
    With these settings, zui_2012_base icon shadow does not work! How can I fix?

Jaku for iOS 5-screenshotwinterboard.png

Thank you!
    Well drag zuu_2012_base icon shadow theme all the way up ABOVE Jaku Core. To drag things around in Winterboard hold on the theme label at far left where the grabber lines are and move up or down.
    Keep both selected.

2012-06-20 01:45 PM
    Well drag zuu_2012_base icon shadow theme all the way up ABOVE Jaku Core. To drag things around in Winterboard hold on the theme label at far left where the grabber lines are and move up or down.
    Keep both selected.
    You mean far right
    2012-06-20 01:50 PM
    You mean far right
    Yes, you're right (!)
    Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1340193703.019995.jpg

2012-06-20 02:03 PM
    Keep both selected.
    All right! Now everything works!
    Thank you so much!!!
    2012-06-20 02:55 PM
    No worry

2012-06-20 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD