For months I've been trying to get that guy to understand that. I pass the torch to you....

And congrats on 800 thanks!
    2012-07-13 12:23 AM

And congrats on 800 thanks!
    800?? Wow..... I... wow.... Thanks!

Not bad for a grumpy old man.
    2012-07-13 12:26 AM
    I like your ideas everyone else set up looks better than mine that's why I'm never satisfied

2x2 folders I like it (:
    Looking good!

800?? Wow..... I... wow.... Thanks!

Not bad for a grumpy old man.
    Not bad indeed! 600 away lol
    2012-07-13 12:26 AM
    Requesting an icon for Fleaflicker or anything Fantasy Football related. Can't wait for the season to start! The default icon is posted below. A simple copy+paste would suffice unless someone is willing create one from scratch. Thanks for the help!

Thanks guys!
    2012-07-13 12:27 AM
    Requesting an icon for Fleaflicker or anything Fantasy Football related. Can't wait for the season to start! The default icon is posted below. A simple copy+paste would suffice unless someone is willing create one from scratch. Thanks for the help!

Thanks guys!
    Jaku for iOS 5-fleaball.png

And another, more generic one

Jaku for iOS 5-fantfoot.png
    Last edited by Anonymous; 2012-07-13 at 12:40 AM.
    2012-07-13 12:36 AM
    Chaotic Buddhist, just remembered something I wanted too tell you a while ago, about your partially transparent icon, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make a set of them but you quit the idea because the icon border will ruin it, so a while ago I remembered, Springtomize has an option to make icons partially transparent, I use it now and it looks nice, I think if you'll make a set of partially transparent icons and use this Springtomize effect it'll look good!
    2012-07-13 12:40 AM
    Chaotic Buddhist, just remembered something I wanted too tell you a while ago, about your partially transparent icon, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make a set of them but you quit the idea because the icon border will ruin it, so a while ago I remembered, Springtomize has an option to make icons partially transparent, I use it now and it looks nice, I think if you'll make a set of partially transparent icons and use this Springtomize effect it'll look good!
    Not chaotic buddhist... but thats awesome! might have to look into that
    2012-07-13 12:41 AM
    Thanks for the info. I ended up making a new base that allowed the transparency to come through, but then I got bored and changed to a different theme.
    I'm not actively designing for Jaku at the moment.. I'll keep this in mind though should I pick it back up.

Not chaotic buddhist... but thats awesome! might have to look into that
    Actually, yes it was..

As I think about this, I should still have the Clear icon PSD that started the whole thing. I may try this real quick tonight just to see if I wasted my time by making a transparent base.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-07-13 at 12:44 AM.
    2012-07-13 12:42 AM
    Actually, yes it was..

No.. i meant im not Chaotic Buddhist
    2012-07-13 12:45 AM
    No.. i meant im not Chaotic Buddhist
    Oh I know that, but he did address me.... I mean, you could be me if you want, but you'd already be pretty unpopular if you were. :-)
    2012-07-13 12:47 AM
    Oh I know that, but he did address me.... I mean, you could be me if you want, but you'd already be pretty unpopular if you were. :-)
    2012-07-13 12:48 AM
    Woot Woot, photoshop trial now installed...

Now what?

Lmao
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-13 01:14 AM

Now what?

Lmao

mod.
    /obvious
    2012-07-13 01:15 AM

Now what?

Lmao
    Now buy the full version of it
    2012-07-13 01:16 AM

Now what?

Lmao
    Lol thats what ive been using for the last two weeks *fistbump*
    2012-07-13 01:18 AM
    Has this theme been updated to 5.1.1 ?
    2012-07-13 01:35 AM
    Yes
    2012-07-13 01:36 AM
    Yup; the icons are renamed and there is a camera grapper thing on the lockscreen that is part of the theme
    2012-07-13 01:46 AM
    Wondering just bought so not sure if status bar themed
    2012-07-13 01:58 AM
    Wondering just bought so not sure if status bar themed
    What part of the status bar? Jaku is not supposed to theme every little part of your device
    2012-07-13 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD