Request please
    Icon thief
    com.TroyWagner.IconThief
    Cydia app
    2012-07-14 07:41 AM
    iOS 6 ui?what sort of witchcraft and trickery is this?

If there's a shared dot artwork file u can use that. Or U can manually theme it urself image by image via ssh. This takes a lot of time. I would just stick with winter board if I were u.
    Do you know how to make a shared. Whatever file?
    And how do you get to the files so I can try it manually because they don't have the shared. File
    2012-07-14 07:47 AM
    Request please
    Icon thief
    com.TroyWagner.IconThief
    Cydia app
    Quick C/P Hope you enjoy
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kx1h9k1s5....IconThief.zip
    Last edited by iMod94; 2012-07-14 at 07:51 AM. Reason: New Link
    Email: [email protected]
    YouTube Reviews EverythingApple4
    Twitter @iMod94
    MacBook Pro 15 Retina OS X Mavericks
    iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 7.0.4
    2012-07-14 07:48 AM
    Do you know how to make a shared. Whatever file?
    And how do you get to the files so I can try it manually because they don't have the shared. File
    Dude...seriously...it's a MAJOR undertaking. I just finished doing it myself. If you don't have a firm grasp of theming and the iOS filesystem/caches...stick with Winterboard...trust me. You'll probably just end up having to restore lol.
    2012-07-14 08:00 AM
    Request please
    Icon thief
    com.TroyWagner.IconThief
    Cydia app
    Any chance you could get a larger image?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-14 08:04 AM
    By request. Hope you like it.

Messages / SMS:

WhatsApp:

BiteSMS:

2012-07-14 08:21 AM

My first icon ever i guess :/

C&P but had some fun with the eyes lol

'Icon Theif'

Cydia size.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-14 08:50 AM

Had some fun with the eyes lol

'Icon Theif'

Cydia size.
    Looks really good. Great work!
    2012-07-14 08:52 AM

C&P but had some fun with the eyes lol

'Icon Theif'

Cydia size.
    Awesome bro, I couldn't post a bigger image as it was pulled from the app.
    Btw if you are lazy like me check out this app it grabs all your icons and bundles them up for you so you don't try and find bundle names
    2012-07-14 09:08 AM
    Hey... You guys want something? No, it's not another boss.ios icon. It's for you guys...

I read something about stock iOS looking icons done Jaku style. I'm just trying to show you that doesn't automatically mean "ugly".

THIS is ugly.

Although... I did also do this..

See? It's Jaku...

Oh, and it's also with full permission of Bryan. He even gave me the PSD to make a better version of it from...
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-07-14 at 10:18 AM.
    2012-07-14 09:14 AM
    Couple of things I've been working on in this screenshot.

You can share the package icons please?
    2012-07-14 09:19 AM
    You can share the package icons please?
    Jaku Community Icons

Why don't you just go download them! :-)
    2012-07-14 09:20 AM
    Hey... You guys want something? No, it's not another boss.ios icon. It's for you guys...

I read something about stock iOS looking icons done Jaku style. I'm just trying to show you that doesn't automatically mean "ugly".

See? It's Jaku...

Oh, and it's also with full permission of Bryan. He even gave me the PSD to make a better version of it from...
    That looks really cool and the idea of stock icons jakufied isnt a bad idea either
    2012-07-14 09:20 AM
    That looks really cool and the idea of stock icons jakufied isnt a bad idea either
    It also give you a small preview of a whole new set of Jaku icons I've been working on. Next. Level. Sh*t.
    2012-07-14 09:22 AM
    I have 19 themes in my winterboard app, should I purchase jaku to hit 20? J/k. I'm jealous seeing everyone having nice classy jaku styled icons all over springboard.
    2012-07-14 09:58 AM
    @kuanyu: you definitely should, this theme has been on my phone since it's inception and shows no signs of slowing down.
    2012-07-14 10:17 AM
    okay, I'm liking this idea. Here's the second stock iOS Jaku icon. Pictures. Sorry, you'll need to run it through the resizer. I started in the wrong template...

2012-07-14 10:49 AM
    @kuanyu: you definitely should, this theme has been on my phone since it's inception and shows no signs of slowing down.
    Agreed. I watched it like a hawk over at Lok's website.. Installed the day it was released, leaving Edius as the second theme in WB so it would continue to theme whatever Jaku didn't and have not once considered using icons from another theme since..

It's a beautiful piece of work. Best theme ever. A "benchmark" even
    2012-07-14 11:01 AM
    Dude...seriously...it's a MAJOR undertaking. I just finished doing it myself. If you don't have a firm grasp of theming and the iOS filesystem/caches...stick with Winterboard...trust me. You'll probably just end up having to restore lol.
    Oh no nvm I just hate how winterboard slows my phone up but thanks

THIS is ugly.

See? It's Jaku...

I like the way you think I asked for a stock iOS type jaku but you made it look great

See my idea of the stockish jaku type would look good. Thanks for making those 2 icons keep them coming. Thanks a lot you guys
    Last edited by Toolysenegal; 2012-07-14 at 11:33 AM.
    2012-07-14 11:29 AM
    Jaku Community Icons

Why don't you just go download them! :-)
    Thank you!
    2012-07-14 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.