I don't think it appear in dropbox
    Then thats a problem. Idk wait until hes on later and maybe he'll give it to u i guess.
    2012-07-23 03:50 AM
    Bonjour tous! Would anyone be willing to make an Arsenal Football Club icon for me? As the season is beginning shortly it would be very much appreciated. Many thanks!
    Jaku for iOS 5-mzl.bolviyvd.jpg
    2012-07-23 04:33 AM
    Just a heads up to those that check William's Dribbble, he posted another icon...Fieldrunners 2. Love it!
    2012-07-23 05:12 AM
    Just a heads up to those that check William's Dribbble, he posted another icon...Fieldrunners 2. Love it!
    That icon is so f\/cking awesome. Thanks for the Heads up.
    2012-07-23 05:17 AM
    Hi , can I know whether the page indicator is share-able ? 谢谢 !
    Yes they are

It will take quite some work to dig up the deviantart page where I found them tho. So if you're truly interested in them please send me a PM and we'll take care of it from there

That icon is so f\/cking awesome. Thanks for the Heads up.
    Yes it is amazing!!! I cannot wait for this update!!

I don't use podcasts but I already have decided to use his podcast icon for music

And as far as field runners 2, im just gunna buy it and force myself to like it! Haha
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-23 05:18 AM
    Yup. The Jakuvision is strong with that one.

Of course we all disavow any knowledge of what you may or may not be referring to.
    I lolled

I don't use podcasts but I already have decided to use his podcast icon for music
    That is a great idea dude. Consider yourself copied
    2012-07-23 05:26 AM
    Yes they are

It will take quite some work to dig up the deviantart page where I found them tho. So if you're truly interested in them please send me a PM and we'll take care of it from there

Yes it is amazing!!! I cannot wait for this update!!

And as far as field runners 2, im just gunna buy it and force myself to like it! Haha
    I'm gonna use the field runner icon for modern combat 3. not sure why to do with the podcast icon. Maybe give it some blue for shazam?
    2012-07-23 05:40 AM
    New app in Cydia today called Preview Maker...

2012-07-23 05:52 AM

Saw it. Looks interesting.

That icon in ur dock with the red button. What is that for?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 2012-07-23 at 06:07 AM.
    2012-07-23 06:02 AM
    Yes, previewmaker is great.

2012-07-23 06:07 AM
    Yes, previewmaker is great.

I see u don't like to slide much to unlock
    2012-07-23 06:09 AM

I bought also its pretty cool
    2012-07-23 06:12 AM
    Saw it. Looks interesting.

That icon in ur dock with the red button. What is that for?
    I think it should be launch center?
    2012-07-23 06:15 AM
    I see u don't like to slide much to unlock
    I'm lazy? 😂
    2012-07-23 06:16 AM
    I think it should be launch center?
    I thought that but I saw on wills dribble that he mad one for launch center (pro) that's why I'm asking.
    2012-07-23 06:19 AM
    It's for launch center...not launch center pro. Two different apps
    2012-07-23 06:21 AM
    It's for launch center...not launch center pro. Two different apps
    I feel stupid. Can't seem to find the non pro version in the AppStore. Not sure why.
    2012-07-23 06:22 AM
    I feel stupid. Can't seem to find the non pro version in the AppStore. Not sure why.
    Hmm seems to be gone :S
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-23 06:34 AM
    Yep. AppCubby pulled the original a week or two ago. The icon I'm using was created (by Lok) for the original but I was using it for LC Pro. But I was having grief with it so I removed the app. I like the icon too much (especially the reflection on the dock) so I'm using it for a Cydia tweak now instead.
    2012-07-23 06:50 AM

Yep. AppCubby pulled the original a week or two ago. The icon I'm using was created (by Lok) for the original but I was using it for LC Pro. But I was having grief with it so I removed the app. I like the icon too much (especially the reflection on the dock) so I'm using it for a Cydia tweak now instead.
    Liam, which tweak man? Cause I wanna use that icon!!
    @jimbohurt
    2012-07-23 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD