That's not what I'm talking about, I own the game, I know how it looks, I meant that it just shows the little symbol that represent an image, not sure how it's called
    Yea same here. Is image doesn't work both on my app and my computer
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-08-09 05:18 AM
    Oooooh, lol ok i just relinked it, is it fine now?
    Doodle jump icon FIXED

lol we were talking about 2 completely different things :P
    2012-08-09 05:27 AM

com.simple.Simple
    [email protected]
    2012-08-09 06:44 AM
    Wow...thank you bro

You need to resize your messages icon.

Make an icon 40x40 and call it [email protected] (used for banners and NC) and
    one icon 58x58 and call it [email protected] (for lockscreen)

and put them into JakuCore/Bundles/com.apple.MobileSMS
    Thanks a bunch; it worked perfectly. BTW love the Jaku photo button! Was hoping someone did something for the keyboard.
    2012-08-09 07:11 AM
    Thanks a bunch; it worked perfectly. BTW love the Jaku photo button! Was hoping someone did something for the keyboard.
    Glad you like it!!

If you mean a ColorKeyboard theme it's a good idea!! I don't know if it is already been created but I can make it when I've got some free time ^^
    Last edited by EnricoBara; 2012-08-09 at 07:31 AM.
    2012-08-09 07:26 AM
    Glad you like it!!

If you mean a ColorKeyboard theme it's a good idea!! I don't know if it is already been created but I can make it when I've got some free time ^^
    Right now I'm using the "Z|ui ColorKeyboard Mac" theme & your Camera Button. I think it suits Jaku perfectly. William basically says he just wanted to "enhance" the iPhone/iPod. Not to change it. The "Z|ui Mac" CK theme does just that. And I'm all about simplicity.

Last edited by King Of Kweenz; 2012-08-09 at 08:24 AM.
    2012-08-09 08:19 AM
    I don't know but my icons aren't being updated on the Jaku Repo. Either they are totally boring or am I doing something wrong?
    2012-08-09 08:25 AM
    I don't know but my icons aren't being updated on the Jaku Repo. Either they are totally boring or am I doing something wrong?
    You requested contributor status earlier. I gave it to you, so you should be able to add them yourself.
    2012-08-09 09:02 AM
    You requested contributor status earlier. I gave it to you, so you should be able to add them yourself.
    Sorry, mate. I can't find an "upload-button".
    2012-08-09 09:06 AM
    Sorry, mate. I can't find an "upload-button".
    Did you log out and back in like the confirmation email instructed?
    2012-08-09 09:07 AM
    Did you log out and back in like the confirmation email instructed?
    It worked, mate. Cheers
    2012-08-09 09:11 AM
    As requested on the repo, really happy how this turned out, critique welcome.

QRReader for iphone

com.TapMedia.Ltd.QRReader
    2012-08-09 10:43 AM
    2012-08-09 11:00 AM
    bjbinc, another thing that maybe useful on the repo, when you click an icon and it goes goes into lightbox mode, it shows the 'artist' name, would it be possible to inject the following url: Jaku Community Icons, with 'Artist' being replaced for the relevant username.

It could prove handy when you like a specific style or know other icons the said artist has done, or you are just wanting to browse around, just adds to the navigation aspect of the site.

Preview Retro-iPod:

Icon:
    I really like this icon, but felt it could do with a little more refining, hope you don't mind me having a play:

I've smoothed the corners out out and added a slight rounded bevel screen, and also gave a little reflection, if you like it let me know.
    Last edited by dhodson; 2012-08-09 at 02:40 PM.
    2012-08-09 12:14 PM
    bjbinc, another thing that maybe useful on the repo, when you click an icon and it goes goes into lightbox mode, it shows the 'artist' name, would it be possible to inject the following url: Jaku Community Icons, with 'Artist' being replaced for the relevant username.

It could prove handy when you like a specific style or know other icons the said artist has done, or you are just wanting to browse around, just adds to the navigation aspect of the site.

I really like this icon, but felt it could do with a little more refining, hope you don't mind me having a play:

Attachment 605434
    I've smoothed the corners out out and added a slight rounded bevel screen, and also gave a little reflection, if you like it let me know.
    Perfect, mate!
    2012-08-09 12:43 PM
    Cool Mark, I'll upload to the repo, BJ has added a credit field on the site so I'll drop your name in there if you like?
    2012-08-09 12:53 PM
    Cool Mark, I'll upload to the repo, BJ has added a credit field on the site so I'll drop your name in there if you like?
    No worries, mate. I will delete mine.

I made one more with little more details:

Last edited by Mark_sweden; 2012-08-09 at 01:54 PM.
    2012-08-09 12:55 PM
    Vintage Radio

2012-08-09 02:20 PM
    Vintage Radio

Like it! Just a thought; you should thicken the border by the corners.
    2012-08-09 02:27 PM
    No worries, mate. I will delete mine.

I made one more with little more details:

I used the same .psd again on this one to give it a more 3d feel:

2012-08-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD