Bjbinc you sneaky minx you!!

The site wasn't 'down out of your control'

No you were just updating it making it sexier!!

Thanks buddy

Diner Jacket with Rose..

I made this because on Agent Dash i just unlocked the Diner Jacket outfit.. Where he wheres a white tux with a rose on the lapel but still a black bowtie.. Thought i'd post it in case someone wanted to mix-up their social icon or anything.

All credits to Bjbinc of course, i used his iEtiquette PSD to make this.

That icon my friend is pure sex
    Email: [email protected]
    YouTube Reviews EverythingApple4
    Twitter @iMod94
    MacBook Pro 15 Retina OS X Mavericks
    iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 7.0.4
    2012-08-10 04:45 AM

I made this because on Agent Dash i just unlocked the Diner Jacket outfit.. Where he wheres a white tux with a rose on the lapel but still a black bowtie.. Thought i'd post it in case someone wanted to mix-up their social icon or anything.

thank you, love it
    2012-08-10 04:47 AM

Thanks buddy

Diner Jacket with Rose..

no...it really was down lol. I had nothing to do with that. I can make those changes without bringing the site down
    2012-08-10 05:26 AM
    no...it really was down lol. I had nothing to do with that. I can make those changes without bringing the site down
    Ohh haha well still.. Great changes
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-08-10 05:28 AM
    You can also see it if you go to the first page of this forum
    Yea i thought of that, but its actually not there. The very first icon made by a user on MacThemes was a Netflix icon by the boss bjbinc :P

The first user made icon on Modmyi is this Dreamboard icon by Silverado1987:
    Last edited by CrAcKzZZ; 2012-08-10 at 06:05 AM.
    2012-08-10 05:52 AM
    Yea i thought of that, but its actually not there. The very first icon made by a user on MacThemes was a Netflix icon by the boss bjbinc :P

The first user made icon on Modmyi is this: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6391146
    ACTUALLY....this is the very first icon on MacThemes
    From before William paid to advertise and got an "Official" Jaku thread.

MacThemes Forum • View topic - Jaku Icon Thread
    2012-08-10 06:06 AM

Thanks buddy

Diner Jacket with Rose..

Sexy icon dude
    2012-08-10 06:09 AM
    ACTUALLY....this is the very first icon on MacThemes
    From before William paid to advertise and got an "Official" Jaku thread.

MacThemes Forum • View topic - Jaku Icon Thread
    Oh lol I couldn't find any other jaku thread on macthemes other than the official. Isn't the Keynote and Numbers icon by iconbox actually the first, even tho it's been removed and shows up as the little blue box with the "?"
    2012-08-10 06:19 AM
    Oh lol I couldn't find any other jaku thread on macthemes other than the official. Isn't the Keynote and Numbers icon by iconbox actually the first, even tho it's been removed and shows up as the little blue box with the "?"
    yep....i totally overlooked those
    2012-08-10 06:29 AM
    I am able to post requests for apps (have one up right now ), but I don't know how to request an icon for a web app. How can I find the iconfiles and such?
    2012-08-10 06:47 AM
    Hey guys i wud really really appriciate if any of uz tell me where to find tht domo zeppelin tried gettin it frm macthemes tht website but it luks bad i want it like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344574407.343926.jpg  
    2012-08-10 06:53 AM
    I am able to post requests for apps (have one up right now ), but I don't know how to request an icon for a web app. How can I find the iconfiles and such?
    You mean for the artwork field? Just put a link to any image you would like to have used for the icon
    2012-08-10 07:45 AM
    You mean for the artwork field? Just put a link to any image you would like to have used for the icon
    I was wondering that and how I would actually put the icon on my device.
    2012-08-10 07:52 AM
    They're in

/var/mobile/Library/WebClips
    2012-08-10 08:15 AM
    They're in

/var/mobile/Library/WebClips
    Would I change the icon file there, or put the icon in a theme?
    2012-08-10 08:19 AM
    You have to manually replace the icon in that folder
    2012-08-10 08:30 AM
    I love this icon, thanks, I just modified a bit just to include Grooveshark on my SB. I hope you don't mind.
    No worries, mate. It's there for a purpose.
    2012-08-10 08:47 AM
    I was just thinking have we done stock icons jakufied?
    Yep, I remade every single one and got nothing but **** for it. Not worth it.
    2012-08-10 09:07 AM
    I was just thinking have we done stock icons jakufied?
    Yep, I remade every single one and got nothing but **** for it. Not worth it.
    William has.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-08-10 09:23 AM
    I've made icons for all major UK carrier apps, all can be found on the JakuRepo

(MAJOR) UK CARRIER 'ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT' ICONS

These are the major networks in the UK, I'm not sure on how many users as based in the UK but if you would like any more creating for networks outside of the UK then hit me up.
    Last edited by dhodson; 2012-08-10 at 03:53 PM.
    2012-08-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD