bjbinc posted about the Windows equivalent.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-08-24 04:28 PM
    It' called, as shurgie said, Name Changer, and its only for Mac: MRR Software
    Yeah anonymous I think you were the one that showed that to me. Thanks that's exactly what I needed. Having a problem with the WellLock but it's close enough for now

2012-08-24 04:30 PM
    Okay can someone help me figure something out?

I changed the icon for "DRAFTS" using winterboard and the typical icon from the repo.. however, now everytime I open the app I get this...

I wiped cache, and did everything correctly, can someone tell me what's wrong?
    Last edited by ipawd1; 2012-08-24 at 04:56 PM.
    2012-08-24 04:42 PM
    I dunno what Draft is but you had the icon to theme the splash screen, typically named [email protected] (perhaps is it a capital D).
    I wouldn't say I did everything right if I had such big defect proving me to be wrong
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-08-24 04:56 PM
    i forget who but someone told me about an app that you could use to rename all files instantly. i forget what it was called and its not on my computer for some reason. anyone remember?
    Windows has it built in, it is called the command line LOL. Example ren *.jpg *.png will rename all files in the current directory from jpg to png.
    2012-08-24 05:52 PM
    Windows has it built in, it is called the command line LOL. Example ren *.jpg *.png will rename all files in the current directory from jpg to png.
    Nah I gotta Mac. Name changer was it. Plus I liked changing everything from 2x to nothing
    2012-08-24 06:17 PM
    Ya it's not your phone lol

I've been trying to jaku theme my phone with out winterboard any ideas how to get rid of this black square behind icons. I replaced the mobileiconframework in the stock ui with the mobile framework from jaku theme

how did you end up getting rid of those black squares behind icons?
    2012-08-24 07:15 PM
    how did you end up getting rid of those black squares behind icons?
    Where you trying to manually theme your phone?
    2012-08-24 07:26 PM
    Manually theming your device only provides a performance improvement if you aren't planning to run WinterBoard and MobileSubstrate (the latter being far more resource hungry, depending on what tweaks hook into it). If you don't plan to get rid of MobileSubstrate, you are adding misery to your life and are limiting yourself because WinterBoard actually allows additional modifications not capable through SpringBoard.
    2012-08-24 07:42 PM
    its fine never mind, i wasn't manually doing anything everytime I would enable the theme in winterboard I'd get black squares around some icons. Was missing a few files thats all
    2012-08-24 07:43 PM
    Where you been hidin jimbo?
    Hey buddy

I've just been lurking in the shadows mostly. I'm still a big time Jaku man but I haven't had anything to contribute so I haven't been posting. Plus I just had a week vacation. It was amazing!! Hardly touched my iPod tho.

In Limbo ?
    Lol.. Idk anymore.. I forgot to make a totem :P

Nope, hes onto different themes now.
    No jaku is still my lady. I did get noki and mios tho recently for some elements and what not. I always try a new themes icons for a few hours but nothing comes close to jaku
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 2012-08-24 at 08:34 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-08-24 08:31 PM
    No jaku is still my lady. I did get noki and mios tho recently for some elements and what not. I always try a new themes icons for a few hours but nothing comes close to jaku
    I feel you on that
    2012-08-24 09:38 PM
    Manually theming your device only provides a performance improvement if you aren't planning to run WinterBoard and MobileSubstrate (the latter being far more resource hungry, depending on what tweaks hook into it). If you don't plan to get rid of MobileSubstrate, you are adding misery to your life and are limiting yourself because WinterBoard actually allows additional modifications not capable through SpringBoard.
    I agree with you. I was just asking if he was theming it manually so as to see what could be the source of the black box problem was.
    2012-08-24 09:46 PM
    I agree with you. I was just asking if he was theming it manually so as to see what could be the source of the black box problem was.
    I am using no winterboard, just wanted to see what speed difference and performance difference was. And I like the fact that when I use cydia apps the ui is themed as well.
    Just wanted to see if or what the difference was after figuring out artwork file
    I'm a needy ram hungry mofo lol thanks for all the assistance

Personally I am using a blend of Jaku and ios6 cydia theme. I think the dialer blends well with Jaku. Very smooth
    Last edited by jayjOka; 2012-08-24 at 10:49 PM.
    2012-08-24 10:42 PM
    I am using no winterboard, just wanted to see what speed difference and performance difference was. And I like the fact that when I use cydia apps the ui is themed as well.
    Just wanted to see if or what the difference was after figuring out artwork file
    I'm a needy ram hungry mofo lol thanks for all the assistance

Personally I am using a blend of Jaku and ios6 cydia theme. I think the dialer blends well with Jaku. Very smooth
    I love iOS 6 theme, I even helped the guy with an update, he was nice enough to credit me in the "recent changes section... Now I feel famous
    2012-08-24 11:28 PM
    I upgraded your account to "contributor"...so you can add these to the repo
    ok thanks cool. So i would post them directly to repo? Never done that so i few pointer would be nice :-) Thanks bjbinc
    2012-08-24 11:39 PM
    Sure...just log out and log back in. Then you should see a new button at the top of the page with a + (plus) sign...just click it and fill out the form. It should be pretty simple
    2012-08-25 12:11 AM
    I love iOS 6 theme, I even helped the guy with an update, he was nice enough to credit me in the "recent changes section... Now I feel famous
    Will you link me please to ios 6 theme? I searched it here with no results
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt
    2012-08-25 12:35 AM
    Will you link me please to ios 6 theme? I searched it here with no results
    I took a look on Google and I think it's just on Cydia :/

Sure...just log out and log back in. Then you should see a new button at the top of the page with a + (plus) sign...just click it and fill out the form. It should be pretty simple
    Here I was thinking I got rejected from Contributor status lol. Didn't know I had to log out
    2012-08-25 12:42 AM
    lol...you didn't get the email with the instructions?
    2012-08-25 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD