Anybody know what the new iOS 6 Apple Maps bundle ID is? I used the com.apple.Maps bundle and added all the icons/names but its still not changing the icon.
    2012-12-15 05:19 PM
    Apple likes to change filenames. Changing bundles isn't enough, the icons' too have changed. Maps for example is "[email protected]" for the iPhone on iOS 6.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-12-15 05:39 PM
    Apple likes to change filenames. Changing bundles isn't enough, the icons' too have changed. Maps for example is "[email protected]" for the iPhone on iOS 6.
    Yes I have already done that. I NEED THE BUNDLE ID. I've added all 5 to com.apple.Maps but its not changing. So the bundle must NOT be correct. Does anybody know what the bundle is?
    2012-12-15 05:43 PM
    Actually bundle is correct. I had problem myself changing apple maps icon.

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355588690.460247.jpg

Thats the way i have it sorted tho if you still can't theme it then you can always change icon directly in Apple Maps folder
    2012-12-15 06:26 PM
    Actually bundle is correct. I had problem myself changing apple maps icon.

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355588690.460247.jpg

Thats the way i have it sorted tho if you still can't theme it then you can always change icon directly in Apple Maps folder
    I got it now. Thanks. For some reason a respring through sbsettings didn't work nor did fswipecache. I had unselect and reselect the theme in WB.
    2012-12-15 06:33 PM
    Yes I have already done that. I NEED THE BUNDLE ID. I've added all 5 to com.apple.Maps but its not changing. So the bundle must NOT be correct. Does anybody know what the bundle is?
    No need to shout. That wasn't told very... Poetically.
    If you NEED THE BUNDLE ID navigate to the app's Info.plist.
    And you can find the necessary file names in the app's directory.
    Instead of shouting for help here, try and help yourself first. You say you added all 5. Which ? Name them and we may be in a better position to help you out.

Do you respring in WinterBoard BTW ?

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-12-15 06:37 PM
    Yeah, looks better Perhaps can you add gradient to the wheels so as to convey the rounded feel.

Why don't you put them on the repo yourself BTW ? I had sent you a mail... You just have to log out and back in on Jakurepo.com

Did this wood texture all from scratch :
    Attachment 617127
    thanks for the suggestions..didnt see your mail about the repo until now, i'll upload them
    2012-12-15 07:11 PM
    Well, I uploaded what I came upon but I may have outlooked something

2012-12-15 07:18 PM
    I need some help with theming Settings on iOS 6. Tryed already CMC Jaku Settings Bundle but unfortunately it works only for notifications .
    2012-12-15 07:32 PM
    Well, I uploaded what I came upon but I may have outlooked something
    sweet! thank you! i even have a few downloads..yay! i have made a couple more that arent on there, i'll get em on there
    2012-12-15 07:45 PM
    2012-12-15 11:48 PM
    I think he just want a theme someone made already, just search cydia...
    I was looking for the one that changes the bars to a guy getting taller
    2012-12-16 12:17 AM
    I was looking for the one that changes the bars to a guy getting taller
    are these what you're looking for?

Evo_of_man_Carrier_Bars.theme.rar
    2012-12-16 01:18 AM
    are these what you're looking for?

Evo_of_man_Carrier_Bars.theme.rar
    Exactly
    2012-12-16 01:22 AM
    Quick question mate's running 4s on 5.1.1 trying to change the " slider knob " . What do i have to rename the " knob " too ? and what do i name the " slider " itself tia .
    2012-12-16 07:34 AM
    I am on 5.1.1 also and mine are named [email protected] and [email protected]~iphone.png
    2012-12-16 07:44 AM
    I am on 5.1.1 also and mine are named [email protected] and [email protected]~iphone.png
    I'll give it a go mate, i've been renaming everything to bottomknobgray/green/and red and the slider appears in the middle for some damn reason

Jaku for iOS 5-img_0050.png

I keep getting this when i try to change the " slider knob " always appears in the middle any help ?
    Last edited by od_high; 2012-12-16 at 08:03 AM.
    2012-12-16 07:53 AM
    I'll give it a go mate, i've been renaming everything to bottomknobgray/green/and red and the slider appears in the middle for some damn reason

Jaku for iOS 5-img_0050.png

I keep getting this when i try to change the " slider knob " always appears in the middle any help ?
    It appears thus in the middle due to the image's dimensions I'm pretty sure.
    It's originally sized 120x94 pixels. The wider the image, the less you'll have to slide it to dismiss the lock screen. If it is indeed the [email protected]~iphone.png you skinned into that nice knob you must have turned it into a 'Tap to Unlock'

[email protected]~iphone.png is how you want to name it. Place it in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/YourCustomTheme/Bundles/TelephonyUI.framework

2012-12-16 10:50 AM
    I am having some problems with WhatsApp/Facebook ( they don't open anymore ), so I disable all the add-ons from the mobile substrate and looks like the springtomize 2 is the causing all this...anyway I can't remove the labels from icons, and thought to make them transparent, invisible...how to do that?
    2012-12-16 11:40 AM
    I am having some problems with WhatsApp/Facebook ( they don't open anymore ), so I disable all the add-ons from the mobile substrate and looks like the springtomize 2 is the causing all this...anyway I can't remove the labels from icons, and thought to make them transparent, invisible...how to do that?
    Enable the No Docked Icon Labels and No Undocked Icon Labels themes in WinterBoard, checking them both, dragging them above any active theme dealing with icon labels (Jaku does, and you can take a look at what's in their respective Info.plist too), and doing the respring within WinterBoard.
    If you've deleted the themes WinterBoard originally comes with, you can always hit 'reinstall' in Cydia, or add this bit of code to the Info.plist of your custom theme :
    Code:
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>opacity: 0</string>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>opacity: 0</string>
    above the rest of the plist's content, but below the mendatory
    '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>' part.

If you prefer you can download and unzip this in /var/stash/Themes.XxXxXx/ instead
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2012-12-16 at 12:30 PM.
    2012-12-16 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD