Jaku for iOS 5-img_1012.png

Anybody got the faintest idea why there's a tiny 5px chunk missing from the right-hand border on my App Store icon? Tried deleting, downloading from the repo, and applying it again but it still sits there laughing at me.

P.S. you guys are awesome.

EDIT: Zoomed

Jaku for iOS 5-big.png
    Last edited by irespectfemales; 2013-01-20 at 05:17 PM.
    2013-01-20 05:14 PM
    Jaku for iOS 5-img_1012.png

Anybody got the faintest idea why there's a tiny 5px chunk missing from the right-hand border on my App Store icon? Tried deleting, downloading from the repo, and applying it again but it still sits there laughing at me.

P.S. you guys are awesome.

EDIT: Zoomed

Jaku for iOS 5-big.png
    Its border's broken originally. I'll repair it
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-01-20 at 05:26 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-01-20 05:22 PM
    Yea and the music icon too if you could fix it too please Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png
    its border's broken originally. I'll repair it
    2013-01-20 05:35 PM
    Its border's broken originally. I'll repair it
    Yea and the music icon too if you could fix it too please
    I swear it couldn't have always been like that. I probably didn't notice because I usually have a dark bg. Cheers anyway Alfroggy!
    2013-01-20 05:45 PM
    Yea and the music icon too if you could fix it too please Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png
    Where can I get that white clock icon?
    2013-01-20 06:37 PM
    Not Jaku related - but just quickly guys while I'm here (mainly because I'm on my phone in the middle of Birkenhead for the night and the 3G here is s**t). For those of you with biteSMS, does it work well with iMessage and when installing for the first time, will I lose all of my messages?

Thanks in advance.
    2013-01-20 07:06 PM
    The AppStore and iTunes icons are updated, and fixed.
    The clock face is a Clockify, give Eludril's a try, it's a mod of Williams' Clock icon. Perhaps is there a recolor for day/night.

Not Jaku related - but just quickly guys while I'm here (mainly because I'm on my phone in the middle of Birkenhead for the night and the 3G here is s**t). For those of you with biteSMS, does it work well with iMessage and when installing for the first time, will I lose all of my messages?

Thanks in advance.
    It won't erase anything, no, and iMessage is supported.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-01-20 at 07:10 PM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-01-20 07:07 PM
    The AppStore and iTunes icons are updated, and fixed.
    The clock face is a Clockify, give Eludril's a try, it's a mod of Williams' Clock icon. Perhaps is there a recolor for day/night.

It won't erase anything, no, and iMessage is supported.
    I figured it might've been a recolor. I was hoping it was a clockify icon cause its too good to be a regular standalone icon
    2013-01-20 07:44 PM
    I figured it might've been a recolor. I was hoping it was a clockify icon cause its too good to be a regular standalone icon
    It's a Clockify because it shows the actual time.
    I believe the original icon from Lok has some similarity
    So, found cornelutz_rtm's Clockify. Didn't test th Dropbox link myself though.

2013-01-20 07:49 PM
    pass that plz!!!
    i will when i get home ;P

Hey hey
    woah...that makes me jealous that i only have an i4!!
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 2013-01-20 at 08:40 PM.
    2013-01-20 07:49 PM
    My contribution, mainly for french applications.
    Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-com.qo.android.am3.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.google.android.apps.unveil.searchhistoryactivity.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.ovh.android.cloudnasfrontend.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.google.android.maps.driveabout.app.destinationactivity.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.miuifrance.news.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.miui.userbook.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.mysms.android.sms.png  

Jaku for iOS 5-com.ocito.cdn.activity.banquerhonealpes.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.pagesjaunes.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.riteshsahu.smsbackuprestorepro.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.sand.airdroid.png   Jaku for iOS 5-deezer.android.app.png   Jaku for iOS 5-fr.freemobile.android.vvm.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.android.stk.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.android.systemui.torchactivity.png  

Jaku for iOS 5-com.coyotesystems.android.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.fabernovel.ratp.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.google.android.apps.docs.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.miui.cloudservice.png   Jaku for iOS 5-com.miui.bugreport.ui.typeselectionactivity.png  
    Last edited by peyronnx; 2013-01-21 at 01:26 AM.
    2013-01-20 11:30 PM
    My contribution, mainly for french applications.
    Good icons there ! Merci

2013-01-21 01:16 AM
    In 114x114 this time...

Jaku for iOS 5-airdroid.pngJaku for iOS 5-deezer.pngJaku for iOS 5-freemobile.pngJaku for iOS 5-google.drive.pngJaku for iOS 5-google.goggles.pngJaku for iOS 5-google.navigation.pngJaku for iOS 5-google.now.pngJaku for iOS 5-hubic.pngJaku for iOS 5-miui.bugreport.pngJaku for iOS 5-miui.cloudservice.pngJaku for iOS 5-miuifrance.news.pngJaku for iOS 5-mysms.pngJaku for iOS 5-nfc.pngJaku for iOS 5-pagesjaunes.pngJaku for iOS 5-quickoffice.png
    2013-01-21 01:17 AM
    In 114x114 this time...
    Thank you once more.
    Did you get my email ?
    Uploading these in just one size on Jakurepo will make them available to anyone in both dimensions

2013-01-21 01:23 AM
    Done, thx for the mail.
    2013-01-21 01:25 AM
    In 114x114 this time...
    Jaku for iOS 5-nfc.png
    Please remove this icon (here and the repo). It's a straight rip of Airport Utility. In the future, don't rip icons from the official theme. Thanks.
    2013-01-21 05:19 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-img_0092.pngJaku for iOS 5-img_0093.png

Just wanted to share my LS & Springboard with you guys .

Thanks to all the wonderful people that made this possible .
    2013-01-21 05:29 AM
    Please remove this icon (here and the repo). It's a straight rip of Airport Utility. In the future, don't rip icons from the official theme. Thanks.
    Done
    2013-01-21 05:39 AM
    Jaku for iOS 5-safari.png

few adjustments to my safari icon.

Jaku for iOS 5-1361537-8d111ay.png

also added a cd version of the record itunes icon i made (credits to Lokheed for the bar code label)
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 2013-01-21 at 06:20 AM.
    2013-01-21 06:08 AM
    Hey Lok. You might wanna unquote this quote (in your post) because the icon can still be accessed (at least on mobile)
    2013-01-21 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD