Still having the exact same problems as bobright with adding bundles and the icon not changing, triple checked the info in app info and ifile, I wouldn't say I'm a noob in this either, Alfroggy helped me out a while ago on how to theme in ifile and I haven't had any problems since until now, followed everyone's suggestions except re jailbreak which I'm not keen on doing as I've just got my phone back to how I like it, as a couple of us are having this problem in wondering if its a bug somewhere?
    2013-02-09 12:24 PM
    always had the pay`d version :-)
    Oh really?
    2013-02-09 03:08 PM
    Still having the exact same problems as bobright with adding bundles and the icon not changing, triple checked the info in app info and ifile, I wouldn't say I'm a noob in this either, Alfroggy helped me out a while ago on how to theme in ifile and I haven't had any problems since until now, followed everyone's suggestions except re jailbreak which I'm not keen on doing as I've just got my phone back to how I like it, as a couple of us are having this problem in wondering if its a bug somewhere?
    What is the app you're trying to theme?

Using AppInfo, you should be naming your folders after what is given in the Id field. And your icon should be the IconFile field. If you see another IconFile named @2x.png and you are on a retina device, you should use that instead.

Popcap games (such as Bejeweled) have always been a bit dicky with theming. I don't have a fix off the top of my head, but just know that it is very likely to be a Popcap issue, rather than the usual.

I think I've just replaced the app icon/s manually in the past and had success that way?
    Ah yes. I forgot this method. Done.
    Last edited by evo0o; 2013-02-09 at 04:13 PM.
    2013-02-09 04:07 PM
    This is me now.
    Attachment 621069
    Dude what status bar theme are you using?
    2013-02-09 04:36 PM
    And what are those Clockify hands ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-09 04:43 PM
    This is me now.
    Attachment 621069
    Where'd you get the springboard widget ?
    2013-02-09 04:45 PM
    Where'd you get the springboard widget ?
    Here ya go boss. Found it yesterday while scrolling through thread. If someone can get it to fit on the 5 and share it that would be awesome.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rh07gd5acyuajnf/SB-Widget.zip
    2013-02-09 04:52 PM
    This might be the first jaku themed kill background apps. Lol sorry I feel special
    2013-02-09 05:03 PM

Added to the repo !!
    2013-02-09 05:08 PM

Added to the repo !!
    I could be wrong but isn't this the Find My Phone icon from the paid theme? If so, it should not be posted on the repo.
    2013-02-09 05:14 PM
    I could be wrong but isn't this the Find My Phone icon from the paid theme? If so, it should not be posted on the repo.
    You're not wrong. That doesn't belong here or the repo.

For Christ's sake....

For Christ's sake....
    It's been altered somehow. I'm looking at it on my device and it's the same icon but slightly altered and that makes it even worse in my book.

For Christ's sake....

It's been altered somehow. I'm looking at it on my device and it's the same icon but slightly altered and that makes it even worse in my book.
    And a third visit shows enough difference that we might have overreacted.

For Christ's sake....

And a third visit shows enough difference that we might have overreacted.
    It's not the same. Just a good alt.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2013-02-09 at 05:32 PM.
    2013-02-09 05:26 PM
    @Bjbinc and @Alfroggy

Will update your goodies ? I'm talking about "Réglages Jaku" and "CMC Jaku Réglages Bundle"
    It would be really cool
    Thanks again for your exceptional work !
    2013-02-09 05:36 PM
    Does anyone know the tweak to enable the application shortcuts in the lockscreen?

I used to have the AppsCenter for notification center with the LockInfo 4. But LockInfo 4 doesn't work with iOS 6.x and the LockInfo 5 seems to have the conflict with the AppsCenter for notification center.
    2013-02-09 05:43 PM
    Akrimmer, you made that phone icon? I want
    2013-02-09 05:50 PM
    Akrimmer, you made that phone icon? I want
    No, he didn't. He was commenting on it. Of you we're paying attention you would have seen it was already in the repo.

Just go get it man.
    2013-02-09 05:58 PM
    Back in the game. I'm done for the night. Learning iwidget and raping ifile again lol

Nice . Are you using iconoclasm? On I5?
    2013-02-09 06:05 PM
    Nice . Are you using iconoclasm? On I5?
    Yes I love the per page layouts
    2013-02-09 06:22 PM
    Yes I love the per page layouts
    Im trying to buy it on cydia bit says . Not compatible with your device . I got I5 -6.1
    2013-02-09 06:50 PM
    Got my icon problem sorted thanks to alfroggy! (and me thinking i'd checked everything,,,pft) also added a couple of requests to the repo if anyone fancies checking them, just some real quick CP jobs i guess.
    2013-02-09 07:07 PM
    Got my icon problem sorted thanks to alfroggy! (and me thinking i'd checked everything,,,pft)
    Bundle ID is pinterest
    Icon file is [email protected]

Done.
    Yep, I have that in to no avail :/ but thanks. Also when I restart springboard all my AppStore apps disappear until I reboot, starting to think I should have stopped with my 5.1JB
    See, don't thank me.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD