User Tag List

Am i the only one who think SpringBoard looks a little more like a fancy mansion with every Jaku update?
    I honestly feel like it adds cash value to my iPhone lol
    2013-02-11 02:13 PM
    That signal and battery theme is pretty awesome. Can you share?
    As snake mentioned cannot share because they are both from paid themes - iAce and Hiro HD.

Can you share the curved status bar?
    Here you go: Zippyshare.com

Enjoy.
    2013-02-11 02:22 PM
    Go into folder icons and there's a setting in there that "removes background"
    Oh, I wasn't using them in conjunction with the FolderIcons tweak (as far as I know it caushes crashing on iOS 6), I was using them to change the icons for apps in my dock. Alfroggy helped me get it fixed.
    2013-02-11 02:24 PM
    i just installed the springtomize and zephyr updates separately and the folder problem seems to be in zephyr. I'm having mail account issues ATM so if anyone help who purchased it and has the problem could send him a support email it'll be really great

correction: the developer of springtomize just said whoever has the big icons problem should add his beta repo
    http://filippobiga.com/betarepo
    install springtomize from there and see if the problem continues

and after a few checks he confirmed it's probably a zephyr compatibility issue
    Last edited by aransh; 2013-02-11 at 03:03 PM.
    2013-02-11 02:53 PM
    So guys I have some icon requests. Would be great to finish my theme. Thanks in advance

Snapchat
    Voxer
    BestBuy
    Shopsavy
    Timeflies
    Email: [email protected]
    YouTube Reviews EverythingApple4
    Twitter @iMod94
    MacBook Pro 15 Retina OS X Mavericks
    iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 7.0.4
    2013-02-11 03:08 PM
    The detail of icons is incredible. I'm a full ui theme kinda guy. But your updates and icons alone are more than enough. I always thought the ui would be teal and black
    Well thank Christ it's not. The moment the UI goes to ******* teal and black, I'm going back to stock.

How would you begin to blame the theme for that? Honestly?
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2013-02-11 at 03:22 PM.
    2013-02-11 03:16 PM
    Who's gonna dů the new mailbox app ? In juku style.Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360596207.615195.jpg my gimp
    2013-02-11 03:23 PM
    I want to avoid my icons from being overwritten each time an update comes out. if I want to create my own theme to store the Jaku icons I replace create a theme in /Library/Themes....create a folder called "bundles" and the add in the folders with the respective icons (i.e. com.apple.mobilesms?

Then in WB, i select my theme and the Jaku Essentials? Confused on how it knows which ones to pull from where.
    2013-02-11 03:26 PM
    Can anyone get this cool icon mask?
    If so, where? And how do i installJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360596443.649682.jpg
    2013-02-11 03:27 PM
    Very nice!

What widget, wallpaper, and, font are you using?
    Thanx.

Widget is is by nateD on the Xiro thread on mmi and font is Prime on cydia.
    Wallpaper is here by AR7.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by DaRock; 2013-02-11 at 03:47 PM.
    2013-02-11 03:28 PM
    Can anyone get this cool icon mask?
    If so, where? And how do i installJaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360596443.649682.jpg
    Did you... Ask chevymusclecar ? PM him perhaps.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-11 03:30 PM
    I want to avoid my icons from being overwritten each time an update comes out. if I want to create my own theme to store the Jaku icons I replace create a theme in /Library/Themes....create a folder called "bundles" and the add in the folders with the respective icons (i.e. com.apple.mobilesms?

Then in WB, i select my theme and the Jaku Essentials? Confused on how it knows which ones to pull from where.
    If you have multiple enabled themes with the same bundles in each, the one listed higher in WB wins. Just place your custom theme above the base Jaku themes and your icons will take precedence.
    2013-02-11 03:47 PM
    And anyone of them themes armed in Winterboard with a bundle holding images not dealt with in any other of the themes with the same bundle name included will have the changes applied even if not topmost.

Dafuk did I just write there ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-11 03:55 PM
    And anyone of them themes armed in Winterboard with a bundle holding images not dealt with in any other of the themes with the same bundle name included will have the changes applied even if not topmost.

Dafuk did I just write there ?
    Ya I had to re-read that one a few times
    2013-02-11 03:56 PM
    Did you... Ask chevymusclecar ? PM him perhaps.
    I was under the impression he wasn't going to release it since it's technically from Auros.
    2013-02-11 03:58 PM
    How would you begin to blame the theme for that? Honestly?
    Firstly, it's not an issue of 'blaming', so chill out already. Secondly, we can't all be as amazingly clever about the workings of iOS as you seem to be, so don't give me snark about an honest question.
    2013-02-11 03:58 PM
    Who's gonna dů the new mailbox app ? In juku style.Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360596207.615195.jpg my gimp
    I did one and there's one in the new update. Seriously buy the theme bro. I'm done with you.
    2013-02-11 04:06 PM
    updating springtomize via Filippo's private repo seems to fix the problem for me
    2013-02-11 04:08 PM
    I did one and there's one in the new update. Seriously buy the theme bro. I'm done with you.
    You could just not reply to him until he provides reasonable proof he's bought it.
    2013-02-11 04:09 PM
    What The F**CK!! is up with U, told you i got the theme, i ill ways pay for my stuff, think i had it with you!! and your stupid acusasion`s what the BiiiB maaain
    2013-02-11 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD