Getting there

Last edited by Gabbz83; 2012-03-19 at 07:44 PM.
    2012-03-19 07:41 PM
    Thanks. Used @2x.png though (below).

I did a search yesterday/today, can't find it? And thanks for the icon name. I have springtomize 2, so this one worked.
    Found it: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6418754

Not so sure about it though, it looks the exact same as the stock icon, just with rounded corners. ;(
    Snapseed
    Did this one a long time ago for Edius, just the stock image with a different background color:

Last edited by indyzzzz; 2012-03-19 at 08:08 PM.
    2012-03-19 08:02 PM
    Snapseed
    Did this one a long time ago for Edius, just the stock image with a different background color:

I don't understand what does it glow at the bottom actually

Final version of Sparrow Icon. Damn this, it's over. Btw, who's supposed to judge our icons ? William ?

Jaku for iOS 5-sparrow-previewx3.png
    2012-03-19 08:55 PM
    I don't understand what does it glow at the bottom actually

Final version of Sparrow Icon. Damn this, it's over. Btw, who's supposed to judge our icons ? William ?

Jaku for iOS 5-sparrow-previewx3.png
    Is that silver thing a feather? If so, I'd change that. Kinda looks like a really thin rabbit with big ears.

Amazing icon though. Your the winner IMO.
    2012-03-19 09:20 PM
    Is that silver thing a feather? If so, I'd change that. Kinda looks like a really thin rabbit with big ears.

Amazing icon though. Your the winner IMO.
    Thx for the feedback ! The feather yeah is supposed to be a metal feather, here's my inspiration :

Fountain pen

I was looking for on old fountain pen model to design one for the icon (i heard that's how you say it in english), and as in my language it litteraly means "feather pen" i found this result on google image. Thought it was quite stylish but in the end people might not really understan what it is as it's not very common :/ ...

BTW, winning, I don't think so, still waiting for Rayfe's, and people or william have to decide ... but thanks you very much for encouragements !
    2012-03-19 10:32 PM
    Your English is incredible. Probably better than mine! A fountain pen is slightly different to what your thinking of though. I think you're looking for a 'quill'.
    2012-03-19 11:03 PM
    Has anyone made a MotionX GPS icon? I've been keeping an eye out for one.
    2012-03-19 11:57 PM
    2012-03-20 12:29 AM
    Any one have an icon for voxer ??
    2012-03-20 12:57 AM
    Trillian

Kickass ! Once again, love the texture ! I think i'd like sharing texturing techniques with you a lot mate !

Anyway, wether I use it or not, I wasn't happy about my SoundCloud icon. So if you can update to this following one please :

Jaku for iOS 5-soudcloud.png

BTW, i was not able to see it on the repo :/ ... it appeared as a broken image on the site ! Hope the update will fix this !
    2012-03-20 01:12 AM
    Springtomize
    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x_cyan.png
    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x_gray.png
    com.filippobiga.springtomizeapp
    [email protected]
    Last edited by davethepanda; 2012-03-20 at 01:40 AM.
    2012-03-20 01:38 AM
    Trillian
    This one, definitely. I don't use IM at all, but I wish I did so I could use this icon. haha
    2012-03-20 02:23 AM
    Kickass ! Once again, love the texture ! I think i'd like sharing texturing techniques with you a lot mate !

Anyway, wether I use it or not, I wasn't happy about my SoundCloud icon. So if you can update to this following one please :

Jaku for iOS 5-soudcloud.png

BTW, i was not able to see it on the repo :/ ... it appeared as a broken image on the site ! Hope the update will fix this !
    Thanks I love that sound cloud icon with the metal border...very nice Both versions should be showing correctly on the website now.

This one, definitely. I don't use IM at all, but I wish I did so I could use this icon. haha
    I know...I don't use it either...I think I'll make a SMS version for myself
    2012-03-20 02:35 AM
    I know...I don't use it either...I think I'll make a SMS version for myself
    No need for IM these days. But, feel free to share the SMS one! ;D hah
    2012-03-20 02:55 AM
    Couple of requests to complete my black/minimal looking springboard

Looking for

Black calendar
    Darker Flipboard alt
    Black/darker Shazam alt

Thanks
    2012-03-20 03:46 AM
    Hey, How everyone doing ?

BJBINC Hey can you replace my current "Sandisk" With the current new one ? Because I had to do them over because I felt like I rushed, so this time I took my time

Jaku for iOS 5-jaku-16.png
    Jaku for iOS 5-jaku-32.png
    Jaku for iOS 5-jaku-64.png

Everyone who had PM me for icons I promise i get to them should be done by Thursday .
    Reason why is because I go to college for Graphic Design and this is Final week so i have alot of work
    Hope you people understand . Thanks
    2012-03-20 05:47 AM
    sure...these look MUCH better
    2012-03-20 05:51 AM
    sure...these look MUCH better
    Thanks bro
    2012-03-20 05:52 AM

Could someone PLEASE make me a Grasscity app? I gave it my best, but I can't do anything with icons.
    2012-03-20 06:35 AM
    Can Someone please make a RokuTv Icon PLEASE TIA

2012-03-20 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.