Big thanks to Darkenmyday for making me a Pearl Jam & Motley Crue icon, they are badass, & Alfroggy for letting me know what I had wrong with my calendar! I'm still tinkering with everything, but appreciate everyone's hard work.

I never posted screenshots on wednesdays....
    2013-02-20 03:52 PM
    Is any one op for a collective soul icon ?
    2013-02-20 03:53 PM
    Ribbon rotation lock issue solved.

I never posted screenshots on wednesdays....
    Lol that calendar's Info.plist need some tinkering.

Hey Sk37cH, saw that post on auros for theming settings icons without specific Info.plist (again) entry ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-20 04:08 PM
    Ribbon rotation lock issue solved.

Lol that calendar's Info.plist need some tinkering.

Hey Sk37cH, saw that post on auros for theming settings icons without specific Info.plist (again) entry ?
    I did. Not sure exactly what it's doing though. I'll look into it. Have you read the winterboard description on Cydia? I'd say by the sounds of it, Saurik is sick of hearing about it, and he directs you towards a theme if "you still don't believe"... I've not looked into either, but I'm always up for a bit of research. I'll see if zephyr and infini theme this way.
    2013-02-20 04:32 PM
    Well I couldn't get it to theme. I tried it the way you see it in the screenshot above but couldn't manage anything.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-02-20 05:59 PM
    Since the last update, I CANNOT find the location of the twitter icon for the life of me. I don't like how bright the new blue one is and I want to change it to something a little more washed out. Does anyone know the location of it? I have been looking for the past 2 hours and I just can't find it...
    2013-02-20 06:54 PM
    Since the last update, I CANNOT find the location of the twitter icon for the life of me. I don't like how bright the new blue one is and I want to change it to something a little more washed out. Does anyone know the location of it? I have been looking for the past 2 hours and I just can't find it...
    Did you back up the last version?
    2013-02-20 06:55 PM
    it's in the Jaku Essentials folder under the bundle ID com.atebits.Tweetie2
    Nice lock screen. Is the Apple logo part of the wallpaper or a theme overlay? Please share
    I have no idea where I originally found this one. I tried googling the name, but to no avail. Anyway, here it is.

Jaku for iOS 5-tumblr_mbe47mae0t1rhztfto1_1280.jpg
    Did you back up the last version?
    Yes, I was trying to use a new icon, though. Not the old one I had. I have appinfo and all that stuff. I'm a bit out of practice with the jailbreak stuff. =/

it's in the Jaku Essentials folder under the bundle ID com.atebits.Tweetie2
    Thank you. You're my hero of the day! haha.

By the way, Jaku is STILL BY FAR the best theme out there. I've bought new ones here and there (Auros being one of them) and I always go back to Jaku. I haven't checked this thread in ages, so it looks like the last 4 hours at work will be spent going through the past 600 or so pages. Haha.
    Last edited by Bakerbot; 2013-02-20 at 07:05 PM.
    2013-02-20 06:59 PM
    Can anyone here make a zeppelin logo?
    2013-02-20 07:43 PM
    Can anyone here make a zeppelin logo?
    A number of us already have.
    2013-02-20 08:09 PM
    Big thanks to Darkenmyday for making me a Pearl Jam & Motley Crue icon, they are badass, & Alfroggy for letting me know what I had wrong with my calendar! I'm still tinkering with everything, but appreciate everyone's hard work.

Can you share that photos icon?
    2013-02-20 08:17 PM
    Hello there guys I had a big question I'm not looking for anybody to do this for me I wanna do it myself I just want somebody to point me in the right direction... Where would I start if I wanna theme the status bar once you I'm in cydia for example take a look at the screenie Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361388140.904446.jpg

Thanks in advance
    2013-02-20 08:22 PM
    After updating to 6.1.2 and JB again, I then tried to move my "DW Jaku" theme under Library/themes....have it selected in WB along with the Jaku's but icons like LinkedIn, Vine, Vimeo, Starbucks and USAA arent being overwritten with the Jaku logos...what should I checking here?
    2013-02-20 08:23 PM
    Hello there guys I had a big question I'm not looking for anybody to do this for me I wanna do it myself I just want somebody to point me in the right direction... Where would I start if I wanna theme the status bar once you I'm in cydia for example take a look at the screenie Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361388140.904446.jpg

Thanks in advance
    do you mean a theme for your signal bars, wifi bars, etc? if thats what you mean, i've been using iOS 6 ColorfulStatusbar and it's free in cydia
    2013-02-20 08:24 PM
    Can you share that photos icon?
    It's on Jakurepo. By Mark Sweden.

2013-02-20 08:30 PM
    do you mean a theme for your signal bars, wifi bars, etc? if thats what you mean, i've been using iOS 6 ColorfulStatusbar and it's free in cydia
    I see what you suggested but its not exactly what I mean... When you go in cydia your status bar change to stock and I wanna keep it themed? Get me now?
    2013-02-20 08:32 PM
    A number of us already have.
    Could u make me one of my name! Saying CMay™
    2013-02-20 08:41 PM
    Great stuff guys!
    My name is Erik and I am new (obviously). I checked repo like it has been mentioned and am looking for any apps that are white and ha e same texture as the Mail app that came with theme
    2013-02-20 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD