I installed buuf 4..then when i removed it and winterboard folder shapes and some icons are kept same as their shape in BUUF 4

BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0027.png BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0028.png

Like "Newsstand" icon in first picture and Folders in second one
    2012-07-27 02:03 PM
    I installed buuf 4..then when i removed it and winterboard folder shapes and some icons are kept same as their shape in BUUF 4

BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0027.png BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0028.png

Like "Newsstand" icon in first picture and Folders in second one
    Think you need to clear the cache. Try using iwipecache for icons and fswipecache for folder. Both from cydia.
    2012-07-27 02:31 PM
    Think you need to clear the cache. Try using iwipecache for icons and fswipecache for folder. Both from cydia.
    ThankYou so much it worked
    2012-07-27 02:53 PM
    so anyone got any new links for this? I did the stupid thing of starting to download half the tweaks needed before reading and now i dont know what to do. all links are dead!!!
    2012-08-26 05:29 AM
    Hi ,
    I did have my buuf infinity working perfectly on my i4 and liked it very much , and I was wondering if there are plans to have buuf infinity for i5 ?
    2013-02-15 02:25 PM
    Anyone wanting to use Buuf for iOS 6 use this Buuf Theme I have collected many different versions of buuf put em together and created this theme working on iOS 6 contains 2 LS , 2 Automasks , Eyeball Theme , Full buuf themed UI Dialer messages Compass Calculator etc. etc.
    2013-03-18 08:04 PM
    I have a 4S with OS 6.1.2 and I have an issue with the dialer. As you can see, the Add, Call, Back, number screen and top bar are not themed. Any help? Thanks!
    BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0012.png
    2013-03-19 08:12 PM
    I have a 4S with OS 6.1.2 and I have an issue with the dialer. As you can see, the Add, Call, Back, number screen and top bar are not themed. Any help? Thanks!
    BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0012.png
    Yes i noticed that... i'm trying some other themes to find the images names .. if it works il upload the mobilephone bundle
    2013-03-19 08:53 PM
    Found the culprit. I compared the contents of the stock mobileapps phone directory to the themed dialer and found about a dozen files with an extra "-586h" in their names. Once removed and rebooted it now looks "normal", more or less.

BUUF iOS 5 Walkthrough Guide + Downloads-img_0013.png

But I still can't figure out why the top bar is themed on some apps and, like the dialer, some are not. Any ideas?
    Last edited by iRetired; 2013-03-19 at 10:49 PM.
    2013-03-19 10:47 PM
    Edit Nvm
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 2013-03-20 at 04:48 AM.
    2013-03-20 04:45 AM
    BUUF FlipClockLAW HD

Last but not least lets configure the BUUF FlipClockLAW HD to display your weather correctly.

It's quite simple and its best to use iFile for this as you don’t need to connect your iPhone to your computer / mac.
    Open iFile
    Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/BuufFlipClockLAWHD/
    Click on Settings.js - Open with text viewer / editor.
    Within this file you will see a few options, it does explain what to do so ill leave that to you.
    To get your correct weath code use the following link Weather Location Codes/IDs

Enter this where it says: var locale =”XXXXXXXX”

True or false what ever else you want from the file and click save / done / and re-spring.
    That’s it for now, all done.!

on this section, whenever i tried to change the weathercode for my area. the forecast wont work. but i get the eight weathercode for my area in weather.com. my weather code is RPLD0072
    2013-07-17 01:10 AM
    this theme is so cool man. but i have a problem here. whenever i tried to replace the XXXXXXX with my weather code, it won't work. and when i tried other codes it worked. i'm confused here. is there something wrong with my code? i got my weather code right at weather.com. can you please help me with my problem?
    2013-07-17 01:13 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD