I posted this in the wrong section before.

I have with iconoclasm (change layout of icons) and infiniboard (infinite pages vertically) managed to get this far:

CSS editing the springboard labels / icons (winterboard)-c1vbz.png

My goal is something like the Asymmetric HD theme for dreamboard. More specifically, this:

Attachment 563331

So what I need is:

• Remove the icons
    • There is a box that crops the label. If I set the size to like 22px the labels will be cut off.
    • The box/text must not be centered under the icon. But set at the very left side of the screen.

Anyone know what I need?
    2012-01-31 01:42 PM
    I know springtomize 2 can set the icons to opacity. But only 20%. I want them to be totally transparent.

In cydia there is alphacon, but it is not compatible with iOS 5.
    2012-01-31 03:33 PM
    I downloaded some "invisible icons" to take away the icons. However some are still there so I still need something that takes them ALL away.

And yes I know I can manually add the apps to the theme, but I would prefer not having to do that for every app I am installing.
    2012-01-31 06:59 PM
    I wounder if u could icon mask them all off
    Then again your only doing it for those applications listed, r u wanting the ones in the AppStore to show up normal when u download them or just there names?

You could also go into that application(springtomize 2) and change the plist to allow 0% which would make it transparment
    2012-01-31 07:32 PM
    I wounder if u could icon mask them all off
    Then again your only doing it for those applications listed, r u wanting the ones in the AppStore to show up normal when u download them or just there names?

You could also go into that application(springtomize 2) and change the plist to allow 0% which would make it transparment
    Yea I downloaded "masks" and now it is as I want it. Thanks still though
    I tried to change the .plist for springtomize but I probably did not find the correct place.
    2012-01-31 08:21 PM
    Sure thing please thank me on site
    2012-01-31 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD