Hello,

I have been trying for about 3 days now and have not managed to be able to change system font on my iPhone. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

I have even copied all the files from a already ported font set from winter board and checked everything. Once winter board resprings nothing has changed please help I have been trying for so long!

Thanks in advance!
    2012-02-01 11:59 PM
    Either I'm the only one or someone out there is working on a reply for my but hasnt had time to update me yet

Anyone?
    2012-02-04 12:25 PM
    Either I'm the only one or someone out there is working on a reply for my but hasnt had time to update me yet

Anyone?
    Why not just install "bytafont" from Cydia and download font packages to your liking...
    2012-02-04 01:13 PM
    Why not just install "bytafont" from Cydia and download font packages to your liking...
    I have BytaFont installed and have played around but the font I'm aiming to port over isn't on there. I have tried following the port procedure but I can't seem to get it to work? Wondered if anyone had any ideas or links? I am willing to do all the work just can't seem to do it! lol
    2012-02-04 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD