Good to hear, I haven't tried recompiling themed "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" yet. I notice they are strictly 114x114 px if that helps.

Might give me something to do I over the weekend.

Yuh Python on Mac? = impossible almost
    BOOM! Used a different image for Twitter and now it works fine. Turns out the Twitter image I was using was the problem.

So if anyone else has this problem, the steps to solve it would be:

1. try recompiling with the original PNGs
    2. add customised icons one by one, untill it stalls
    3. use a different file for this icon

I ended up using a completely different image, but perhaps redoing the image in Photoshop might work as well?
    2013-03-08 12:40 AM
    need to change the wifi bars in ipad3 did everything step by step but still couldn't extract png's from [email protected]k (stock ios version 1.6.2 )when i run the command black window pops up and goes plz somebody help me..thanx
    2013-03-09 04:18 PM
    need to change the wifi bars in ipad3 did everything step by step but still couldn't extract png's from [email protected]k (stock ios version 1.6.2 )when i run the command black window pops up and goes plz somebody help me..thanx
    Assume Windows? Can u put up a screenshot? Python 2.7.3?
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-03-09 09:35 PM
    Thanks King_O_Hill and Simon for getting this stickied, should make it much easier to find

Are you saying that you open Command prompt but it closes on its own?
    2013-03-09 10:09 PM
    Assume Windows? Can u put up a screenshot? Python 2.7.3?
    Sorry cant take the screenshot as it pops up for fraction of second n goes ..i am using python2.7.2..http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7...-2.7.2.msi.and PIL 1.1.7..http://effbot.org/downloads/PIL-1.1.7.win32-py2.7.exe
    2013-03-10 09:03 AM
    Thanks King_O_Hill and Simon for getting this stickied, should make it much easier to find

Are you saying that you open Command prompt but it closes on its own?
    Yes when i run the command to export to desired folder and hit enter black window pops up n goes ..their is no excution of the command nor the the png's are extracted
    2013-03-10 09:06 AM
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Daniel0592; 2013-03-10 at 11:18 AM.
    2013-03-10 10:33 AM
    Yes when i run the command to export to desired folder and hit enter black window pops up n goes ..their is no excution of the command nor the the png's are extracted
    Well if I'm understanding this correctly, what you need to do is open command prompt (run cmd.exe) as ADMINISTRATOR, and type in the command your self, you cannot just run the command. If you follow the exporting steps it says to open command prompt and type in commands, when you do that no new windows should open up.

Thanks!
    Your Welcome!
    2013-03-10 05:11 PM
    [QUOTE=CrAcKzZZ;6793236]Well if I'm understanding this correctly, what you need to do is open command prompt (run cmd.exe) as ADMINISTRATOR, and type in the command your self, you cannot just run the command. If you follow the exporting steps it says to open command prompt and type in commands, when you do that no new windows should open up.

Thanks i forgot to run as administrator...now after running the exporting command its showing error
    python: can't open file 'iOS-artwork.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
    Wat do i do next ...thanks for guiding
    2013-03-10 07:47 PM
    Thanks i forgot to run as administrator...now after running the exporting command its showing error
    python: can't open file 'iOS-artwork.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
    Wat do i do next ...thanks for guiding
    Make sure your Python27 directory (CPython27) looks like this
    Last edited by CrAcKzZZ; 2013-03-10 at 10:35 PM.
    2013-03-10 10:30 PM
    Make sure your Python27 directory (CPython27) looks like this
    No its different but i have similar file as iOS-artwork but without extension of .py so i tried to rename the file as iOS-artwork.py and run the command again it shows same error
    2013-03-11 08:49 AM
    I_osman I suggest that you re download the Extractor and extract the files to C:/Python27 and make sure it looks like that. Then i think you'll be fine.
    2013-03-11 07:32 PM
    I_osman I suggest that you re download the Extractor and extract the files to C:/Python27 and make sure it looks like that. Then i think you'll be fine.
    Thanks sir thanks alot extracted successfully....
    2013-03-12 05:05 PM
    Your welcome, come back if you need anything else
    2013-03-12 06:07 PM
    i got an error on 6.1.2 [email protected]:

FAIL. This tool does not currently support cPython27\orig\[email protected]

Any Help?
    2013-03-15 03:31 PM
    i got an error on 6.1.2 [email protected]:

FAIL. This tool does not currently support cPython27\orig\[email protected]

Any Help?
    Hmm, upload a screenshot please? I tried extracting the same file and its worked fine. Make sure you have PIL 1.1.7 and Python 2.7.3
    2013-03-15 07:04 PM
    Hmm, upload a screenshot please? I tried extracting the same file and its worked fine. Make sure you have PIL 1.1.7 and Python 2.7.3
    I had that same error when using Python 2.7. I had to install 2.7.3 then it extracted fine if that helps.

I wish Dave would update the extractor kit to 6.1.2 & sort the iPad mini Siri 1x file and IconCache artwork files...
    2013-03-15 09:08 PM
    I had that same error when using Python 2.7. I had to install 2.7.3 then it extracted fine if that helps.

I wish Dave would update the extractor kit to 6.1.2 & sort the iPad mini Siri 1x file and IconCache artwork files...
    I think he is working on the iconCache files but not sure about iPad mini.
    2013-03-15 10:04 PM
    I think he is working on the iconCache files but not sure about iPad mini.
    Thanks for the update! Have you got all the artwork files you need now? I noticed there was a [email protected]~iphone.artwork file in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preferences.framework.

At 4.5 MB it seems rather significant. Have u tried to extract that or extracted it?
    2013-03-15 10:13 PM
    Thanks for the update! Have you got all the artwork files you need now? I noticed there was a [email protected]~iphone.artwork file in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preferences.framework.

At 4.5 MB it seems rather significant. Have u tried to extract that or extracted it?
    No its fine, i didn't upload those because the extractor currently doesn't support them
    2013-03-16 02:29 AM
1,111 ... 7151617181927 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD