My setup today yellow time...!!!
    Finally someone using my widget i feel so happy no one seems to like it lol..

How do we get the bitesms theme is that coming later?
    I saw a screenshot of it on page 80 sumthin
    are you talking about the pop up? if so the pop up is themed already you have to clear your cache.. i think that maybe the post on pape 80 or so could have veen bitesms for iOS4 witch works differnt than iOS5
    2012-03-08 05:02 AM
    love the yellow - good work guys !!!
    How'd you change the color of the blob chaser thing
    2012-03-08 05:03 AM
    Gotta adjust in the HTML. I'll see if I can just post mine to make it easy. Let me ask Suby or Max. I'll pm it to you since I see you have LS. Be home shortly.
    ummm hate to ask but i have the same problem. any chance i could get some help?
    2012-03-08 05:08 AM
    This is a wonderful forum. Tons of user mods and add-ons/widgets. Baa duh bah bah baaaaaahhhh.. I'm lovin' it!
    2012-03-08 05:41 AM
    ummm hate to ask but i have the same problem. any chance i could get some help?
    Yes sir, I got permission to just post the HTML. Soon as I get back to the pad I'll post it.
    2012-03-08 05:42 AM
    Sup Peeps! Got a little time to drop off some Funk for those interested.

Lots of stuff in this package. Here's list!

SB Weather Widget, Matching LS Overlay for Max's weather, Folder Icon set, Updated Icon Pack (90+icons), several Dock options, Alt Badge, Alt carrier, small wallpaper pack for plain 4x4 layouts no widgets. Alt Slider for LS.

Here's previews

SB Weather

LS Overlay

One of the dock options

One of the plain BG's

Look at screens for preview of Carrier,Slider ETC. Did a Red/Blue Version.

Her's link. Put the included theme on top of winterboard and either red/blue unique underneath it. Icons and everything are in the theme. Turn on Summerboard. Forgot my dock shadow is in the theme as well. Have fun!

Download PinoyUniqueMods.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks to quite a few peeps, Just to many to list so thanks to the community!!!

Forgot this, this is logo for the LS like in preview. Replace orig with this one. Also icons for SB just 4x4 layout shrink set to 90%.

How did you make the time fit in the square on the LS?Thanks!!!
    2012-03-08 06:07 AM
    Here is my Facebook mod which works for HD,SD & iPad

Download the file unzip it
    ssh (ifile) it to /var/stash/themes
    turn on in winterboard
    move above the main theme

2UINique High dB Facebook mod.theme.zip
    Beautiful work thank you
    2012-03-08 06:36 AM

[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    SB Weather

Pinoy, can you share the psd file for the foldericon, becaus i would to translate in french ?

Thank's bro
    2012-03-08 06:36 AM
    what font are you using? you can go inside the mod and adjust the size of the clock, the color, the position. sorry I really don't do a lot of lock screens . if so I could tell you where to edit. can you post a screenshot of your lock screen please???
    2012-03-08 06:39 AM
    My simple set up for the moment...could soon change lol.......Still more icons to make but getting there...

That's freaking SICK
    2012-03-08 06:41 AM
    yea jazz do make sick stuff, especially on red
    2012-03-08 06:43 AM
    How did you make the time fit in the square on the LS?Thanks!!!
    go to uniAW5.html and search this 2UINique-photomar08122927am.png2UINique-photomar08122912am.png2UINique-photomar08122859am.pngand change like this
    sorry my english
    Last edited by Alexweli69; 2012-03-08 at 06:52 AM.
    2012-03-08 06:46 AM

SB Weather Widget, Matching LS Overlay for Max's weather, Folder Icon set, Updated Icon Pack (90+icons), several Dock options, Alt Badge, Alt carrier, small wallpaper pack for plain 4x4 layouts no widgets. Alt Slider for LS.

Here's previews

SB Weather

LS Overlay

One of the dock options

One of the plain BG's

Look at screens for preview of Carrier,Slider ETC. Did a Red/Blue Version.

Her's link. Put the included theme on top of winterboard and either red/blue unique underneath it. Icons and everything are in the theme. Turn on Summerboard. Forgot my dock shadow is in the theme as well. Have fun!

Download PinoyUniqueMods.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks to quite a few peeps, Just to many to list so thanks to the community!!!

Forgot this, this is logo for the LS like in preview. Replace orig with this one. Also icons for SB just 4x4 layout shrink set to 90%.

Bada$$ thank you

A couple of Default Loaders....Jazzified...lol...

Thank you
    2012-03-08 06:57 AM

MP, I just needed to thank you again for one amazing SB widget...it's so great that you can change wallpapers so easily

Looks great with this theme and Bars EPHD iOS5

Truly brilliant work brotha!
    2012-03-08 07:15 AM
    love the yellow - good work guys !!!
    Has this widget been released in yellow or did you do it your self? Tia

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2012-03-08 07:44 AM
    When SHSH into my iPhone, do i need to unzip the files first? or just put them in the appropriate folder? I only ask becasue where these files need to go, the folder looks different than whats actually on my phone
    2012-03-08 07:50 AM
    Here's My HTML for Max's LS Widget! Just replace exhisting!!!

Download uniAW5.html.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    2012-03-08 07:55 AM
    go to uniAW5.html and search this 2UINique-photomar08122927am.png2UINique-photomar08122912am.png2UINique-photomar08122859am.pngand change like this
    sorry my english

Thanks a lot!!!
    2012-03-08 08:19 AM
    Thanks a lot!!!
    It's posted one up buddy. Even easier.
    2012-03-08 08:23 AM
    Delete pls!!!
    Last edited by vhon; 2012-03-08 at 08:37 AM.
    2012-03-08 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD