And how do I install this? :$

Edit: Never mind.

And how do I install this?
    did you get it sorted?
    2012-02-28 02:57 PM
    just purchased this theme, awesome work to everyone that did work for this theme, you guys are heck of a group of artist, and i appreciate what you guys do, looking forward to seeing other mods...
    2012-02-28 03:09 PM
    did you get it sorted?
    I did! Thank you though.

How come TIM won't shape all the icons? facebook for instance :S

O m g. Everytime I post something the old post rides along It's not funny anymore
    Last edited by Spiteful; 2012-02-28 at 03:22 PM.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4
    2012-02-28 03:16 PM
    Sorry can't help or answer any questions ATM peeps am at work all day so will have to get to that later....hope everyone is enjoying this amazing theme and have a pleasant day
    2012-02-28 03:38 PM
    Facebook icon should be themed out of the door boss.

And for the gy who's phone is crashing, what firmware are you running. No theme should make anyone's phone crash. This theme is extremely light. Doesn't take a lot of space and is already optimized for performance.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
    2012-02-28 03:43 PM
    Facebook should get themed automatically but if you go in to framework bundle and copy appiconmask appiconoverlay and appiconshadow and remove the~iphone so you get one with @2x~iphone.png and one with just @2x.png tim should find the theme!
    2012-02-28 03:43 PM
    @Suby, can you make a CK compatible with iKeyWi? It looks awful right now.

2012-02-28 04:07 PM

And for the gy who's phone is crashing, what firmware are you running. No theme should make anyone's phone crash. This theme is extremely light. Doesn't take a lot of space and is already optimized for performance.

yessir..very light!prob one of the speediest,smexxiest themes ive had.

also can i get a few suggestions on html lockscreens that are "light" on battery and ram?

hope someone is planning to make glyph icons
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2012-02-28 at 04:17 PM.
    2012-02-28 04:15 PM
    thats the one thing I don't run Ghost. I never run any lock on my phone. just a simple pic of my son and wife and a slider. that always helps out on ram and battery life. I would rather trick my springboard out. just me brother. well I am headed to work where I will be playing my iPod app all day. will report back this afternoon with my battery status. if I come home and its above 60%........this theme will never leave my phone. ha. hope everyone has a good day
    2012-02-28 04:18 PM
    Facebook should get themed automatically but if you go in to framework bundle and copy appiconmask appiconoverlay and appiconshadow and remove the~iphone so you get one with @2x~iphone.png and one with just @2x.png tim should find the theme!
    I did that. Several times. There's still a lot of icons that won't change, including facebook.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    2012-02-28 04:19 PM
    I did that. Several times. There's still a lot of icons that won't change, including facebook.
    Do you have sunmerboard on or off?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2012-02-28 at 04:26 PM.
    2012-02-28 04:23 PM
    Do you have sunmerboard on or off?
    Off.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    2012-02-28 04:25 PM
    Try using iwipe cache thing of Cydia to clear your icon cache or a reboot
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-02-28 04:27 PM
    thats the one thing I don't run Ghost. I never run any lock on my phone. just a simple pic of my son and wife and a slider. that always helps out on ram and battery life. I would rather trick my springboard out. just me brother. well I am headed to work where I will be playing my iPod app all day. will report back this afternoon with my battery status. if I come home and its above 60%........this theme will never leave my phone. ha. hope everyone has a good day
    thanks bro, i usually run a ani ls cuz i like my sb to be static..i usually make wallpapers with frames/pics
    2012-02-28 04:34 PM
    Try using iwipe cache thing of Cydia to clear your icon cache or a reboot
    I tried both of those things. Didn't work.
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    2012-02-28 04:39 PM
    before i go, just want to say again that this theme is simply badass in every aspect..just about complete (besides what subywrex stated is not themed because it flows better the way it is) and makes my device for some odd reason tons faster!like seriously im seeing a big jump in app launching time but thats just my opinion on my 2uinique experience so far. will check in later have fun fellas/ladies
    2012-02-28 04:43 PM
    Spiteful try reinstalling just the main theme package from Cydia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-02-28 04:50 PM
    C'mon SD version!!
    2012-02-28 05:01 PM
    I prefer you send any donations for me to the charity of your choice bro realtalk dont mod for money......Just really love to mod is all
    This is why we have such respect for you ........ #RightReasons
    2012-02-28 05:07 PM

Well im on 5.0.1 ofc and i have had loads of themes on my device
    Before i choosed 2uinique i did a iwipe cashe just to make sure nothing was causing any conflicts, after that i picked 2uinique, did a respring and all seemed fine, but after a while it started to act this way😡😠
    2012-02-28 05:10 PM
4,994 ... 1321222324253373123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD