tt
    Attached Thumbnails Has ModMyI Rejected Your Package unfairly?-ss1.jpg   Has ModMyI Rejected Your Package unfairly?-ss2.jpg   Has ModMyI Rejected Your Package unfairly?-ss3.jpg   Has ModMyI Rejected Your Package unfairly?-ss4-mail.jpg   Has ModMyI Rejected Your Package unfairly?-ss6-weather.jpg   Has ModMyI Rejected Your Package unfairly?-ss9-clock.jpg  
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 2012-02-28 at 11:31 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2012-02-28 10:29 PM
    Not sure what your trying to say in your posts or the pics. At the bottom of any page is a "contact us" link. If you feel it was rejected unfairly, ask why....
    2012-02-29 01:10 AM
    yeah i emailed back with a reply saying what i had to say and basically the siri themes on modmyi that are paid are by an experienced themer that got an exception to the rule of not being able to charge for partial or incomplete themes. so seeing that, i deleted my post here as it would do no good at all or change anything about this submission process.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD
    2012-02-29 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.