The Best Minimalistic Theme i ever Seen m8 😎beautifull Work 👍

2013-03-27 06:44 PM
    This screen shot is just photoshopped but, would it be possible to do this with the lock screen? This is one of the best lockscreen I have ever used, I think it would be cool to be able to add some options to it.

Attachment 627913
    2013-03-27 07:05 PM
    This screen shot is just photoshopped but, would it be possible to do this with the lock screen? This is one of the best lockscreen I have ever used, I think it would be cool to be able to add some options to it.

Attachment 627913
    Nice mockup. I'm going to be expanding the functions of the lock screen widget in the future - a weather forecast could be an option. In the mean time, it actually shouldn't be too difficult to place any existing widget you want where the current clock and weather are.

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86
    2013-03-27 07:20 PM
    Hey I love your theme, but i don't like this animated Clock on the Lockscreen. It looks great but i dont need it, is there a way to dissable this feature?
    2013-03-27 08:13 PM
    Any chance of a correct size status bar icon for TypeStatus? No biggy but it'd be cool

Current setup.

Photo 1.jpg

Looking awesome!
    Last edited by Xenochria; 2013-03-27 at 10:24 PM.
    2013-03-27 09:53 PM
    This is now officially my favourite part of Sarif xD

So smooooth and sophisticated xD

Something I noticed in Whatsapp:

Also, Whatsapp notifications cause a lockscreen text:

Added both of these to the bug doc too.
    Last edited by nienque; 2013-03-28 at 01:36 AM.
    2013-03-28 01:34 AM
    Hey I love your theme, but i don't like this animated Clock on the Lockscreen. It looks great but i dont need it, is there a way to dissable this feature?
    In docs/style.css remove the body:active styles at the bottom of the document.

This is now officially my favourite part of Sarif xD

So smooooth and sophisticated xD

Something I noticed in Whatsapp:

Also, Whatsapp notifications cause a lockscreen text:

Added both of these to the bug doc too.
    Thanks mate, could you please email me the strings file for WhatsApp so I can remove the 'slide to' text as well as the button bar captions? You can find it in /var/mobile/Applications/WHatsApp/WhatsApp.app/en.lproj
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 2013-03-28 at 03:22 AM.

2013-03-28 03:14 AM
    What do I need to edit (in I assume the style.css file) to change the position of the LS clock widget? (not the box)?
    2013-03-28 03:24 AM
    What do I need to edit (in I assume the style.css file) to change the position of the LS clock widget? (not the box)?
    You need to look at #topslide, #bottomslideleft and #bottomslideright. You'll need to change the top, height and background position for these. The wallpaper is split up into these three pieces to achieve the slide effect.

2013-03-28 03:36 AM
    When IntelliScreenX is activated on the lock screen, it'd be cool if the time box disappeared until it was dismissed.

2013-03-28 03:50 AM
    Ok so I for the life of me i can not remember what the app is called that your supposed to download with this theme for the status bar to be black instead of blue for ios6. It says it on the homescreen when you first install the theme but I for the life of me can not remember!
    2013-03-28 04:14 AM
    This isn't really a bug with your theme, but i thought i would ask for some help anyways. For some reason whenever i enable a theme, the contacts, dialer, and voicemail icons are unthemed. I'm not entirely sure what the cause of it is. I've tried reinstalling the theme, winterboard, resetting the settings. If you can help it would be much appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Sarif-phone.png  
    2013-03-28 04:18 AM
    Ok so I for the life of me i can not remember what the app is called that your supposed to download with this theme for the status bar to be black instead of blue for ios6. It says it on the homescreen when you first install the theme but I for the life of me can not remember!
    That would be Blackout.

This isn't really a bug with your theme, but i thought i would ask for some help anyways. For some reason whenever i enable a theme, the contacts, dialer, and voicemail icons are unthemed. I'm not entirely sure what the cause of it is. I've tried reinstalling the theme, winterboard, resetting the settings. If you can help it would be much appreciated
    Those files are cached, use ThemeReady to clear the cache.

2013-03-28 04:37 AM
    Thanks mate, could you please email me the strings file for WhatsApp so I can remove the 'slide to' text as well as the button bar captions? You can find it in /var/mobile/Applications/WHatsApp/WhatsApp.app/en.lproj
    Couldn't find your email address on your website, so I uploaded them to Dropbox: tadaaa!

I am using the Clear mod at the moment and I wanted to replace the weather with the date (in the interactive part). How do I do that? I have spent the past 30 minutes messing about with the .html file but it won't work :/ I also messed up my Clear mod in the progress >__>
    2013-03-28 04:47 AM
    Couldn't find your email address on your website, so I uploaded them to Dropbox: tadaaa!.

I am using the Clear mod at the moment and I wanted to replace the weather with the date (in the interactive part). How do I do that? I have spent the past 30 minutes messing about with the .html file but it won't work :/ I also messed up my Clear mod in the progress >__>
    Not sure if that link worked? You can email me at contact(at)codylg.com, I'll see if I can slip in an option for swapping the weather with the date tonight.

2013-03-28 04:50 AM
    Those files are cached, use ThemeReady to clear the cache.
    That did it, thanks!
    2013-03-28 05:16 AM
    The 2.0 update is amazing!
    2013-03-28 06:46 AM
    I made a French version of the HS Time widget https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qbfk6eyjq7bfo6f/AW2rkIwFy-
    Last edited by Javik; 2013-03-28 at 09:08 AM.
    2013-03-28 08:39 AM
    Is there any way for the Lockscreen to always display the time/weather in the middle dark bar without having to drag on the screen? Thanks a lot!
    2013-03-28 09:03 AM
    That would be Blackout.
    Thank you!
    2013-03-28 09:12 AM
1,067 ... 13212223242533 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD