Yeah I noticed that setting and I am 100% sure that wasn't it. But it has just resolved itself in the meantime, after a few resprings and restarts.
    That's odd, what device are you using?

codylg.com - Twitter - FB
    Themes: Sarif - iOS'86
    2013-04-05 04:25 PM
    That's odd, what device are you using?
    iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.

I suppose if no one else gets it, it was just my phone acting weird. Like I said, it sorted itself out with a few resprings/restarts. I wouldn't worry about it too much if no one else mentions it
    2013-04-05 04:46 PM
    Enjoyin the heck out of your theme! Couple things I had to question. ThemeReady does not clear my LS clock.. even when I clear the cache and respring. I ended up using Springtomize to hide it.

Is the lockscreen time/date widget not supposed to function when I have notifications listed? I'd like the LS tap and hold to continue working even with notifications!

I am also encountering graphical errors in the respiring process. I believe it's caused by jpegifier. How normal is this?
    2013-04-05 05:34 PM
    iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.

I suppose if no one else gets it, it was just my phone acting weird. Like I said, it sorted itself out with a few resprings/restarts. I wouldn't worry about it too much if no one else mentions it
    Yeah I will see if it comes up again, let's hope it was a once-off occurrence.

Enjoyin the heck out of your theme! Couple things I had to question. ThemeReady does not clear my LS clock.. even when I clear the cache and respring. I ended up using Springtomize to hide it.

Is the lockscreen time/date widget not supposed to function when I have notifications listed? I'd like the LS tap and hold to continue working even with notifications!

I am also encountering graphical errors in the respiring process. I believe it's caused by jpegifier. How normal is this?
    There is a backup font in Sarif.theme/docs and some instructions in Alt graphics.txt for the lock screen clock.

When you get a notification the touch function does not work. This is because the 'active area' is covered up when the notification is present.

What are the graphical errors you are taking about? Could you send through a screenshot?
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 2013-04-05 at 05:55 PM.
    2013-04-05 05:52 PM

What are the graphical errors you are taking about? Could you send through a screenshot?
    Sarif-photo.png

This is right before the lockscreen shows following a respring. The gfx error doesn't always look like this, but is always in a similar manner. I am going to try and disable Spingtomize.

I'm on iOS 5.1.1 iP4S

Thanks for the other suggestions so far. I am going to check out graphics.txt
    Last edited by skilletron; 2013-04-05 at 08:34 PM.
    2013-04-05 06:14 PM
    I updated to 2.0.2 today and now the LS time/weather animation no longer works :/ It does show the time/weather thingummy, but it doesn't show the animation. It is just either completely open or completely closed. Sometimes it stalls, too.

Tried replacing the LS files with some old files I had backed up, but to no avail :/
    EDIT: completely deleting Sarif and doing a clean install fixed it! I won't be updating over a previous install in future...

EDIT 2: ok, nvm, after I edited the settings file the bug is back. Changes I made were enabling 24h mode and disabling the timebox. Didn't enable weather or change anything else.

Also, I did a quick mod that fixes the most egregious ugliness of the NS Reisplanner app.

You ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem and have no idea how to fix the LS time animation
    2013-04-06 01:50 AM
    Sarif-photo.png

This is right before the lockscreen shows following a respring. The gfx error doesn't always look like this, but is always in a similar manner. I am going to try and disable Spingtomize.

I'm on iOS 5.1.1 iP4S

Thanks for the other suggestions so far. I am going to check out graphics.txt
    That happens on my old iPhone 4 as well when respringing - it always has and as far as I can tell is totally normal.

You ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem and have no idea how to fix the LS time animation
    Could you try a clean install of Sarif?
    Last edited by Cody-lg; 2013-04-06 at 03:55 AM.

2013-04-06 03:51 AM
    Some more Icons for you guys.
    Telstra 24x7 App
    Bundle ID: com.telstra.telstra24x7iphone

Icon.png (57x57)
    Sarif-icon.png
    [email protected] (114x114)
    Sarif-icon-2x.png
    Icon-72 (72x72)
    Sarif-icon-72.png
    Icon-Small (29x29)
    Sarif-icon-small.png
    [email protected] (58x58)
    Sarif-icon-small-2x.png
    Icon-Small-50 (50x50)
    Sarif-icon-small-50.png

SoundHound App
    Bundle ID: com.melodis.soundhound.free

icon (57x57)
    Sarif-icon.png
    Sarif-icon-2x.png
    icon-29 (29x29)
    Sarif-icon-29.png
    Sarif-icon-29-2x.png
    icon-50 (50x50)
    Sarif-icon-50.png
    [email protected] (100x100)
    Sarif-icon-50-2x.png

LinkedIn App
    Bundle ID: com.linkedin.LinkedIn

Icon (57x57)
    Sarif-icon.png
    Sarif-icon-2x.png

Since I can only post 15 attachments per post, I'll have to split it into another post.
    2013-04-06 05:51 AM
    Okay here's the others

Onion Browser App
    Bundle ID: com.miketigas.OnionBrowser

Icon.png (57x57)
    Sarif-icon.png
    Sarif-icon-2x.png
    Icon-Small (29x29)
    Sarif-icon-small.png
    Sarif-icon-small-2x.png
    Icon-Small-50 (50x50)
    Sarif-icon-small-50.png
    [email protected] (100x100)
    Sarif-icon-small-50-2x.png

IMDb App
    Bundle ID: com.imdb.imdb
    There's two variations of this because the white text looks more crisp, while the black text looks more like the original icon and logo of IMDb.

Icon.png (57x57)
    Sarif-icon.pngSarif-icon.png
    Sarif-icon-2x.pngSarif-icon-2x.png
    Icon-Small (29x29)
    Sarif-icon-small.pngSarif-icon-small.png
    Sarif-icon-small-2x.pngSarif-icon-small-2x.png
    2013-04-06 05:57 AM
    love this theme but i cant get my iconoclasm the fit the apps on the glass properly, what am i doing wrong? please help
    2013-04-06 08:58 AM
    love this theme but i cant get my iconoclasm the fit the apps on the glass properly, what am i doing wrong? please help
    Don't try and fit your icons to the panel, fit the panel to your icons. You can adjust height, width, and position from settings.js in /Library/Themes/Sarif.theme.

2013-04-06 09:01 AM
    I'll have a play around. I've changed themes before but never fiddled around with the coding of them.

Sorted. Now for the weather. Do I write Braintree or do I have to specify a country to?
    Last edited by kevgame; 2013-04-06 at 09:18 AM.
    2013-04-06 09:03 AM
    I'll have a play around. I've changed themes before but never fiddled around with the coding of them.

Sorted. Now for the weather. Do I write Braintree or do I have to specify a country to?
    You need to put in your WOEID, there is a shortlink there to a website where you can find that. I believe yours would be 13605.

2013-04-06 09:40 AM
    Making a mod for SleepCycle as well. Sarif is so inspiring

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by nienque; 2013-05-05 at 02:08 PM.
    2013-04-06 02:04 PM
    Loving this theme! I'm having one issue. I can't get my wallpaper to change? I'm changing in the settings app and respring, but it won't change? I'm sure I'm missing something simple, any hints??
    2013-04-06 02:48 PM
    Making a mod for SleepCycle as well. Sarif is so inspiring
    Looks great!

Loving this theme! I'm having one issue. I can't get my wallpaper to change? I'm changing in the settings app and respring, but it won't change? I'm sure I'm missing something simple, any hints??
    Make sure that legacy naming is turned on in WallpaperJPEGifier settings.

2013-04-06 03:41 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365324951.216078.jpgUsing dune as well as sarif makes these themes look great.
    2013-04-07 10:56 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365324951.216078.jpgUsing dune as well as sarif makes these themes look great.
    Looks great!

2013-04-07 11:29 AM
    Is there anyway of changing the colour of the folder background from black to a lighter colour?

Is there a way to change the folder background for black to something lighter?
    Last edited by kevgame; 2013-04-07 at 03:53 PM.
    2013-04-07 03:47 PM
    Is there anyway of changing the colour of the folder background from black to a lighter colour?

Is there a way to change the folder background for black to something lighter?
    Change the file...

[email protected]~iphone.png (iPhone 5)
    [email protected]~iphone.png (iPhone 4/4s)
    FolderSwitcherBG~iphone.png (iPhone 3GS)

... in Sarif.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

Note: this also changes the background for the task switcher / Auxo.
    2013-04-07 04:00 PM
1,067 ... 18262728293038 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD