User Tag List

This is definitely very hot, this is what I call a real creation.

I can not wait to see what themes we can do for this topic.
    2012-03-12 06:48 AM
    This is a great idea, I love the concept, I can't wait to see some screens and try it out!
    2012-03-12 12:13 PM
    This is a great idea, I love the concept, I can't wait to see some screens and try it out!
    Hopefully is done in this week thanks bro

This is definitely very hot, this is what I call a real creation.

I can not wait to see what themes we can do for this topic.
    Thanks

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN
    2012-03-12 03:22 PM
    Hopefully is done in this week
    Hell yeah!
    2012-03-12 07:48 PM
    This is very different and unique...looking forward to seeing it when finished 😄
    2012-03-13 12:21 AM
    nice concept
    2012-03-13 03:04 AM
    Hopefully is done in this week thanks bro

Thanks
    Awesome bro, great news
    2012-03-13 12:10 PM
    Post some screens!! Dying to see this one!!
    2012-03-14 11:02 PM
    So either tomorrow or Friday it's dropping, right?
    2012-03-14 11:34 PM
    COMING SOON !!!!

Welcome to DynAsty, one of the very few themes that make your iPhone look extremely unique and truly beautiful. I will guarantee that you have NEVER seen a theme like this one . This theme was inspired by the beautiful and colorful nature of Chinese culture. The colors I used mostly were gold and red. I wanted to created something that I felt has not been done. I wanted to give you guys something new to use, in contrast of just clean UI, I wanted to give you both unique and clean UI in one package .

This theme is complete with its very own custom UI sounds, color keyboard, progress gears, beautiful scroll-like icons, an official springboard widget, and much much much more! This theme comes out mostly complete, I did not want to give you guys something halfway done, but I wanted you guys to enjoy a mostly complete theme from the start.

This is FULLY compatible with BOTH IOS 4 and IOS 5

I hope you guys decide to walk through the Chinese DynAsty with me

Special thanks to @The_KnightWing for the help
    Where I can download it, because I am anxious to make some mods for this amazing theme
    2012-03-15 07:52 AM
    Where I can download it, because I am anxious to make some mods for this amazing theme
    Not released yet.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-03-15 12:29 PM
    You guys are in for a treat, it's the most unique theme I've out on my iPhone in a long time
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-03-15 01:46 PM
    Looking forward to this.
    2012-03-15 02:02 PM
    looks pretty cool so far. peeps will have to think outside of the box to make mods walls and icons for this. That is good for everyone. nice work
    2012-03-15 02:20 PM
    peeps will have to think outside of the box to make mods walls and icons for this.
    This is exactly what i've been making a point of in a few threads. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
    I suspect this theme will do well initially. If modders become involved, allow their creativity to match that of this theme, i can see myself rockin this for the rest of the year.
    This theme could very well become the "last Theme". With Dec 21,2012 on the horizon that is.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-03-15 03:07 PM
    Guessing from your "snake crane style/Wing Chun" sig, that this theme style is right up your alley.
    2012-03-15 03:15 PM
    Guessing from your "Wing Chun" sig, that this theme style is right up your alley.
    You've guessed correctly. If this theme lives up to my expectations, i've got quite a few suggestions for smallLUn.
    For starters, a weather widget without borders consisting of a Dragon. Now imagine a Dragon with UniAW implemented. It'll look like a Dragon is in the clouds. I'd go so far as to suggest Chinese characters for temp, sunrise, sunset etc. For some it'll be purely cosmetic.
    Or even a calender widget with Chinese characters. When i get to my Temple (home= The 36 Chambers) i'll post up screenies of what my SB looks like, so you'll see what type of calendar i have in mind.
    I'm plottin against the Manchus right now (at work) .

BTW...Wing Chun rocks the world!!!
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-03-15 04:27 PM
    You've guessed correctly. If this theme lives up to my expectations, i've got quite a few suggestions for smallLUn.
    For starters, a weather widget without borders consisting of a Dragon. Now imagine a Dragon with UniAW implemented. It'll look like a Dragon is in the clouds. I'd go so far as to suggest Chinese characters for temp, sunrise, sunset etc. For some it'll be purely cosmetic.
    Or even a calender widget with Chinese characters. When i get to my Temple (home= The 36 Chambers) i'll post up screenies of what my SB looks like, so you'll see what type of calendar i have in mind.
    I'm plottin against the Manchus right now (at work) .

BTW...Wing Chun rocks the world!!!
    Wing Chun is pretty cool...I do Cuong Nhu
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-03-15 07:11 PM
    You guys are in for a treat, it's the most unique theme I've out on my iPhone in a long time
    You already have it?! Lucky a**..
    2012-03-17 08:25 PM
    Hope to get this real soon.
    2012-03-17 08:32 PM
347 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD