Love the theme. Have a few issues I just can't seem to work out.

1. The keyboard theme is the same as stock.

2. I can not get the wallpaper changed. I followed the direction for the update but it seems I can only get it to change when I open a folder. Make sense. The main wallpaper stays the same. Except the two gray boxes disappeared. I use iSpirit on my windows computer for now.

Thanks for any help you can provide me.
    2012-04-10 08:10 AM

2. I can not get the wallpaper changed. I followed the direction for the update but it seems I can only get it to change when I open a folder. Make sense. The main wallpaper stays the same. Except the two gray boxes disappeared. I use iSpirit on my windows computer for now.

1. You need to get "color keyboard" from Cydia. I think it's a buck or two. Can't remember, but well worth it. Once installed it will be in "settings" and you have to open the program and select the appropriate keyboard.

2. I'm not sure about this one. If you already know this, my apologies, but I usually do it through "wallpaper" in settings and then respring. Not sure what the instructions say, but you might need "wallpaper jpegifer" for this. It's free in cydia.

I hope this helps.
    2012-04-10 08:30 AM
    Ah. I didn't realize that about the keyboard. Thanks.

As for the wallpaper I have changed it in the Altwps file like it said. but still only have the plue background. I like having my custom wallpapers. It doesn't kill the app but I'd really like to have my wallpaper.
    2012-04-10 09:20 AM
    After u change the wallpaper, respring. Might seem obvious, but some people forget.
    if that doesn't work try a reboot or turn the phone off then back on again.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-04-10 08:21 PM

Are you renaming the new wallpaper the same as the default? also in the main file you will see a wallpaper named [email protected] replace that one aswell. this should solve your issue. if not let me know please.
    2012-04-10 10:36 PM
    Congrats on your first Cydia release!
    My latest theme - -
    2012-04-10 11:17 PM
    Right peeps here is a Live Weather icon to go with this great looking theme add and enjoy

Credits go to ZFrost for making this theme

FrostHD Live Weather Icon.theme.rar
    2012-04-12 06:32 AM
    Ok here is another Addition to this theme im rocking

FrostHD SB Weather

FrostHD SB Weather.theme.rar

Lol sorry about the bad weather condition hmm the rain isnt light, not so nice here ATM hehe ENJOY
    2012-04-12 01:12 PM
    wow very nice and MUCH appreciated BOGMAT!

the weather icon theme and widget will be added to my next update with BOGAT's permission of course.
    2012-04-12 09:26 PM
    Update: Frost HD 1.3 will be submitted tomorrow. Includes themed apps : CallBar, Spotify, Tweetbot. Also included will be the Live Weather Icon theme from BOGMAT and the SB Weather Widget by BOGMAT!
    Last edited by ZFrost; 2012-04-13 at 07:03 PM.
    2012-04-13 07:01 PM
    I sent in the update for Frost HD 1.3. Should be up soon.
    2012-04-15 05:26 AM
    nice theme bro very nice great job
    2012-04-22 11:49 PM
    Thanks much appreciated. I'm almost done with my new project. Hope everyone likes it as much at Frost
    2012-04-23 04:59 PM
    nice work Bogmat for those widgets and ZFrost nice work bro
    2012-04-23 05:05 PM
    Are you renaming the new wallpaper the same as the default? also in the main file you will see a wallpaper named [email protected] replace that one aswell. this should solve your issue. if not let me know please.
    Sorry I had responded to let you know if this worked. I've been traveling and traviling in AK means no computer, no internet and no cell service.

I got it to work tonight. I fell kind of stupid actually for not paying closer attention. I figured it out while changing some other things else where on the phone. When I renamed the background I didn't capitalize the "W" in [email protected] or any where for that matter.

Thanks again for the great theme.
    2012-04-24 10:54 AM
    Thanks for letting us know you fixed it. Its the little things that will mess stuff up. Glad you like the theme.
    2012-04-27 12:16 AM
    Over the next couple of weeks I will be releasing Frost HD 2.0. With the success of my first theme I felt the need to give it an early facelift. Looking back at it I feel there are somethings that could look a bit better. nothing to ridiculous but well needed.
    2012-04-30 08:35 PM
    I will be releasing the Zeppelin Theme for Frost HD tonight
    2012-05-09 11:55 PM
    The Frost HD Zeppelin Theme has be submitted to cydia should be up soon
    2012-05-23 07:55 AM
    Frost HD has been updated for 5.1.1
    2012-05-26 06:16 PM
65 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD