ReBourne...those icons a while away? may make my own set if they are...dont realyl want to cos i know ill end up using yours lol
    its all good dude, it should be ready by tomorrow and you should make your own set bro and post it up, more choices is good
    2012-03-22 10:16 PM
    its all good dude, it should be ready by tomorrow and you should make your own set bro and post it up, more choices is good
    yeah just trying to see waht would fit with the theme...seems you've nailed it already tho
    2012-03-22 10:17 PM
    hey Z i sent you an email, have a good one =)
    Any plans on folders? If so teaser please!!!
    2012-03-22 10:20 PM
    Any plans on folders? If so teaser please!!!
    theres a couple choices lol

yeah just trying to see waht would fit with the theme...seems you've nailed it already tho
    thanks dude

im about to go to work laters guys enjoy ur day or nite
    2012-03-22 10:21 PM
    Hey Guys,

Made a Deck theme to match this one.

Enjoy:

ZUI Deck.zip

detox that tweetbot theme is sick! thanks for that
    Very cool. I'll grab it tonight. Can I add it to 1.3 as a separate theme?

hey Z i sent you an email, have a good one =)
    Damn. Think my spam caught it. I'll wait till I get home. I'll add it to my first post but if you want and are ready feel free to release.

Ok guys I put a different link up. Z suggested I change the search text field to stock to better match the theme so I did that and reposted on my original post a few back
    Can I add this theme to 1.3 as well?

Oh.... Sbsettings is almost complete. Simple and clean like the theme. Hope you all will agree.
    Last edited by zausser; 2012-03-22 at 10:41 PM.
    2012-03-22 10:36 PM
    yeah of course you can add it man...didnt even really need to ask
    2012-03-22 11:33 PM
    Hey Guys,

Made a Deck theme to match this one.

Enjoy:

ZUI Deck.zip

detox that tweetbot theme is sick! thanks for that
    How do we use this theme?--->
    Download DECK($1.99), a new app on cydia(very cool)
    copy the files into Library/Deck

Thank you very much. This really themes out DECK much nicer!
    Last edited by nealh; 2012-03-23 at 02:38 AM.
    2012-03-23 01:08 AM
    I can't figure out deck. Installed it. See it in settings but that's it. Can't figure out hoe to brimg it up. Even set activator. Oh well
    2012-03-23 03:01 AM
    I was told the tweetbot link is not working. If not, you can find the link in my sig or in my bio on twitter. Sorry will fix when I get home in 3 hours
    2012-03-23 03:11 AM
    I can't figure out deck. Installed it. See it in settings but that's it. Can't figure out hoe to brimg it up. Even set activator. Oh well
    Set the Activation in DECK under settings. I use swipe in from right and left. Also, make sure it is enabled.

Does this help at all??
    2012-03-23 03:35 AM
    You might have to disable and then re-enable Deck.
    2012-03-23 05:08 AM
    Can I add this theme to 1.3 as well?

Oh.... Sbsettings is almost complete. Simple and clean like the theme. Hope you all will agree.

Add away bro!!!
    2012-03-23 08:00 AM
    Add away bro!!!
    Really great job on the Tweetbot mod Detox. Kudos bro.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-03-23 08:14 AM
    Really great job on the Tweetbot mod Detox. Kudos bro.
    Thank you kind sir
    2012-03-23 08:15 AM
    Ok I guess I'm gonna do both but let me know your thoughts on these for bitesms. The blue set is completely done with buttons and the black set is just started but the buttons are finished. I do these the hard way. Bitesms now uses cached images. Each one of these sets I'm doing contains 55 of these images so it's not something I can knock out really quick and in order to use these you have to be on bitesms 6.2 betas or the info plist needed to change the text color will not work. All of the instructions will be included in the zip but will not release until I get some feedback from Z on the black ones. Both sets will be included in the same zip file. Either leave feedback here or on my twitter timeline. Sorry about the quality of these pics. I know they suck but do not know how to upload full size pics to the threads
    Attached Thumbnails the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332487364.339029.jpg   the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332487388.597888.jpg  
    2012-03-23 09:27 AM
    @detox. I can't choose on the issue of your biteSMS as both look good, whichever is closest to zaussers popup to keep it flowing right
    2012-03-23 09:35 AM
    @detox. I can't choose on the issue of your biteSMS as both look good, whichever is closest to zaussers popup to keep it flowing right
    He actually has both popups in the ui one being an alternate. I forgot to blend the banner so I'm doing that now and will post another screen of the black ones shortly

New shot of the black. Sorry about that. It's time for bed. Later all
    Attached Thumbnails the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332488701.113409.jpg  
    Last edited by detox246; 2012-03-23 at 09:45 AM.
    2012-03-23 09:37 AM
    for larger images, remove the check mark under URL ..retrieve Remote...
    2012-03-23 10:23 AM
    Ok I guess I'm gonna do both but let me know your thoughts on these for bitesms. The blue set is completely done with buttons and the black set is just started but the buttons are finished. I do these the hard way. Bitesms now uses cached images. Each one of these sets I'm doing contains 55 of these images so it's not something I can knock out really quick and in order to use these you have to be on bitesms 6.2 betas or the info plist needed to change the text color will not work. All of the instructions will be included in the zip but will not release until I get some feedback from Z on the black ones. Both sets will be included in the same zip file. Either leave feedback here or on my twitter timeline. Sorry about the quality of these pics. I know they suck but do not know how to upload full size pics to the threads
    I prefer the blue but they both are awesome. Amazing work. Thank you!
    2012-03-23 11:07 AM
    Looking good to me! I haven't looked into theming the new bite yet. That's a lot of images. Yikes. I'm currently using messages + quick reply. I'd say if you are happy then release them. thanks!
    2012-03-23 11:07 AM
11,520 ... 891011122060110510 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD