2.6 is now ready for download on the first post!

2.6 Changlog:
    * Added notification center and lockscreen theme icons to all icon themes.
    * Added a zui_2012_settings theme. (this theme applies skinned settings and mail app icons in apps)
    * Added a few notification center images in the base zui_2012 theme.
    * Added the settings icon psd to the psd folder.

Thanks Z...I am new to theming so this is the first theme I've seen of yours & I really like seeing the creation evolve from day 1...keep up the awesome work!

I just sent you a PM with over 100 Settings Icon file locations...check it out. Very useful.

Thank you for the Noti Centr Icons...& I hate to bug you about this again but I was looking for the icons in the mobileicons.framework Bundle. The others I had made from your PSD & was going to share once I could figure out the Bundle portions but i can't get the framing right for the App Store icons in the Noti Centr...check out my screenshot.

Attachment 579865
    2012-04-12 06:21 AM
    Me for today.

Nice and clean!!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2012-04-12 06:25 AM
    Thanks to Z for the free theme and beautiful UI.. schnedi for the widget, iphone e and nealh for the icons and everyone else that contributed to the theme

2012-04-12 06:26 AM
    Hey Z, Im loving the simplicity of this theme, and I know you are planning to expand the former detail theme (coming along nicely btw!) but if you decide to make a status bar theme, could you please make it compatible with the Bars app? If you haven't used it, its super usefull, and currently, no theme supports it.
    2012-04-12 06:35 AM
    Can any1 point me to a lockscreen, cant seem to find any that have been posted
    2012-04-12 06:42 AM
    Quick question - have there been any previously posted icons for Google or Wikipedia? I've just read through all 102 pages and I didn't see them. Just curious if anybody had ones. Thanks guys!

<Soli Deo gloria>
    Soli Deo gloria
    2012-04-12 06:56 AM
    Quick question - have there been any previously posted icons for Google or Wikipedia? I've just read through all 102 pages and I didn't see them. Just curious if anybody had ones. Thanks guys!

<Soli Deo gloria>
    elialab has a tonne of icons on photobucked, links r only a few pages back, from page 92 onwards i believe
    2012-04-12 07:00 AM
    Awesome- thanks for the tip!
    Soli Deo gloria
    2012-04-12 07:02 AM
    Awesome- thanks for the tip!
    here ya go
    Z UI 2012 pictures by elilab - Photobucket
    2012-04-12 07:06 AM
    Schnedi, Any idea why the "Hi" temp is displaying this way ?

It's like there's no offset between the "Hi:" text and the temp. I've tried editing all the obvious places, but it's not making a difference, and I'm rather embarrassed that I'm not seeing what's probably really obvious.

nm. Found and fixed it.

Changed this line in Style.css from;

#hi{
    position:absolute; top:326px; left:-30px; text-align:right; width:320px; height:480px; z-index:30;

to

#hi{
    position:absolute; top:326px; left:-35px; text-align:right; width:320px; height:480px; z-index:30;

I thought I had already tried it, but either I didn't, or I didn't save it after making the change the first time.
    Last edited by GAIAStevef; 2012-04-12 at 07:14 AM.
    2012-04-12 07:08 AM
    Schnedi, Any idea why the "Hi" temp is displaying this way ?

It's like there's no offset between the "Hi:" text and the temp. I've tried editing all the obvious places, but it's not making a difference, and I'm rather embarrassed that I'm not seeing what's probably really obvious.
    It could be widget.html or wallpaper.html. Whichever shows the temp. If you use Ifile search for temp and edit the "left" and move it a couple of pixels. Send me the batch and I'll fix it for you
    2012-04-12 07:12 AM
    Do you have the raw image for the one you used for camera? Unframed please?
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2012-04-12 07:14 AM
    It could be widget.html or wallpaper.html. Whichever shows the temp. If you use Ifile search for temp and edit the "left" and move it a couple of pixels. Send me the batch and I'll fix it for you
    Thx Bro! I found it in Style.css. I edited my post to show the change in case anyone else needs it as well.
    2012-04-12 07:16 AM
    Thx Bro! I found it in Style.css. I edited my post to show the change in case anyone else needs it as well.
    Cool beans. Yeah if I ever need to edit anything I check the HTML files first otherwise CSS files are my last option
    2012-04-12 07:20 AM
    I'd consider paying someone to not just gather icons but to put them in proper bundles and zip them up as an add-in theme.
    2012-04-12 07:23 AM
    Thanks to Z for the free theme and beautiful UI.. schnedi for the widget, iphone e and nealh for the icons and everyone else that contributed to the theme

Could you share your YouTube icon? If so, would it be possible to just post the image, no frame? Thanks!
    2012-04-12 07:25 AM
    Ok. I really like the framed z icons with a lighter wallpaper.
    This is me. Thanks everyone.

Which icons are these plain frameless or frameless z?

Frameless Z

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2012-04-12 07:29 AM
    Wow, Z is not playing around. This theme is on fire right now! Someone call for a fire truck!
    2012-04-12 07:44 AM
    Z im not going to download 2.7 ill just wait for 3.0 lol
    I have my winterboard zui, zui, zui, zui.......... Zui, zui, zui space.... Zui, zuizuizuizui. Lol amazing
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2012-04-12 08:03 AM
    quick question, what font is the screenie on the first post, someone may have already posted the answer, i didnt see it thanks in advance...here is a wall

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the ribbons and shelves were cut out of some random wallpaper, i know not who to credit, sooooo enjoy!!!
    Last edited by zro; 2012-04-12 at 08:07 AM.
    2012-04-12 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD