Overachiever

Flowtation

what are they used?

This I can do it but first I need screeshot these icons look like
    the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-img_0023.pngthe "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-img_0024.png

Overachiever enables all the gamecentre points in a game and flowtattion gives a great effect on the notification center downslider...
    2012-06-16 04:28 PM
    Wow!! This thread is full of people with talent!! Ivan and Eric thank you so much!!
    Eric, do you need me to try to find a way to send the wallpaper w/socket at full resolution somehow or just skip it? I am fine either way. Thanks again!
    Well, to do it right I would have to "cut" the outlet and all the "wiring" out of the image and paste it in a new layer. Then do all of the changes. It's just time consuming is all.
    2012-06-16 04:28 PM
    Well, to do it right I would have to "cut" the outlet and all the "wiring" out of the image and paste it in a new layer. Then do all of the changes. It's just time consuming is all.
    I say we skip it then.
    You have already helped me a TON. I wish I could hit thanks more than once.
    2012-06-16 04:34 PM
    the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-img_0023.pngthe "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-img_0024.png

Overachiever enables all the gamecentre points in a game and flowtattion gives a great effect on the notification center downslider...
    To change the folder icons which you gave just do this:

library -> PreferneceLoader -> Preferences.

(File attached)

XXXX.theme -> Bundles -> com.Preferences.Settings
    Attached Files
    2012-06-16 04:34 PM
    I explain these three applications for what you use to make icons

Flowtation
    Overachiever
    Ipicmycontacts

when you use ipicmycontacts, you press on the contact and it will go into a quick search all over the www for a avatar/pic..

It is really cool
    2012-06-16 04:35 PM
    Thanks for posting the SB wall @ripmaker looks fantastic lovin my setup for today

Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2012-06-16 at 04:40 PM.
    2012-06-16 04:38 PM
    I say we skip it then.
    You have already helped me a TON. I wish I could hit thanks more than once.
    Glad I could help. BTW...
    2012-06-16 04:38 PM
    Thanks for posting the SB wall @iphone ie looks fantastic lovin my setup for today

It's possible to share this LS please ?
    2012-06-16 04:40 PM
    it was the same like the old one..
    But it is not working for the google mail account??
    when you use ipicmycontacts, you press on the contact and it will go into a quick search all over the www for a avatar/pic..

It is really cool
    settings
    Attached Images the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-overachiever.png the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-flowtation.png the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-infinidock.png the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-ipicmycontacts.png 
    To change the folder icons which you gave just do this:

library -> PreferneceLoader -> Preferences.

(File attached)

XXXX.theme -> Bundles -> com.Preferences.Settings
    That worked....
    Cheers
    2012-06-16 04:43 PM
    it was the same like the old one..
    But it is not working for the google mail account??
    you unzip the folder before you put it in XXXX.theme -> Folders
    2012-06-16 04:44 PM
    I think the Mmi app is being updated to include a thanks button.
    No silly, my point is I use the app because it is color blind. And I don't thank often because yes it doesn't have that feature but also cuz the bs color.
    2012-06-16 04:48 PM
    you unzip the folder before you put it in XXXX.theme -> Folders
    I did bro, but somehow that gmail thing won't work...
    Should I do something in the bundles folder to make this part in folder section to work?

and those 4 new settings icons I can't get to work either..
    I copied them com.Preference.Settings and also in Library/PreferenceLoader/Preference

But no go!?
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2012-06-16 at 04:51 PM.
    2012-06-16 04:48 PM

Can somebody please help me out with this problem? Why do I keep getting those white borders and that question mark in the middle? TIA
    2012-06-16 04:50 PM
    I did bro, but somehow that gmail thing won't work...
    Should I do something in the bundles folder to make this part in folder section to work?

and those 4 new settings icons I can't get to work either..
    I copied them com.Preference.Settings and also in Library/PreferenceLoader/Preference

But no go!?
    bro this folder (com.Preference.Settings) is placed inside the theme: XXXX.theme -> Bundles

Only files in the archive which is below the post goes here: library -> PreferneceLoader -> Preferences

folder icon Gmail goes here: XXX.theme -> Folders
    2012-06-16 04:53 PM
    bro this folder (com.Preference.Settings) is placed inside the theme: XXXX.theme -> Bundles

Only files in the archive which is below the post goes here: library -> PreferneceLoader -> Preferences

folder icon Gmail goes here: XXX.theme -> Folders
    That's what I did...
    The Gmail is just not working on my end (iphone4S) and those 4 new ones (flowtation, overachierver, infinidock and ipicmycontacts) I can't get to show up in setting either...

Sorry bro
    2012-06-16 04:57 PM
    That's what I did...
    The Gmail is just not working on my end (iphone4S) and those 4 new ones (flowtation, overachierver, infinidock and ipicmycontacts) I can't get to show up in setting either...

Sorry bro

2012-06-16 05:01 PM
    No silly, my point is I use the app because it is color blind. And I don't thank often because yes it doesn't have that feature but also cuz the bs color.
    Yo smak DM...twitter...
    2012-06-16 05:03 PM
    My new layout. So many people to thank that I hope I get everyone.
    Z- theme, Mama Jaay and Ivan - answering all of my questions, Durben - GPS weather widget, Thor - Design, Lockscreen information, Elilab - icons and Eric for all the color mods! Thanks everyone!!

So many people are always sharing their themes/work so I would like to share this also. This was done by several people and I can't take credit for anything but uploading it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzzsbm...zui_modded.rar
    Attached Thumbnails the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-lockscreen.png   the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-home.png  
    Last edited by Shad0wM0nk3y; 2012-06-16 at 05:36 PM.
    2012-06-16 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD