wow that's nice eric! how bout setting icon as well?
    Thanks
    Do you mean a settings icon? Or a small clockify icon to go in settings?

Also, let me know if things don't look centered once you get that icon setup on the SB.
    Attached Images the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-clockify-settings.png 
    2012-07-02 04:07 AM
    Do you mean a settings icon? Or a small clockify icon to go in settings?

Also, let me know if things don't look centered once you get that icon setup on the SB.
    Eric I found 8 pngs on clockify folder..so how to make it work? do I have to theme all those 8 icons? here they are:

2012-07-02 04:15 AM
    Eric I found 8 pngs on clockify folder..so how to make it work? do I have to theme all those 8 icons? here they are:
    I think you'd name the one that I posted [email protected] and go into setting and set Display Style to Alternative.
    2012-07-02 04:19 AM
    I think you'd name the one that I posted [email protected] and go into setting and set Display Style to Alternative.
    Ok I'll try that, thanks a lot

I can't barely see the hour & minutes hand, maybe a little lighter background would be nice..

Last edited by smr_95; 2012-07-02 at 04:32 AM.
    2012-07-02 04:24 AM
    Ok I'll try that, thanks a lot

I can't barely see the hour & minutes hand, maybe a little lighter background would be nice..
    How about these?
    Attached Thumbnails the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-clockify1.png   the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE-clockify2.png  
    2012-07-02 04:40 AM
    Quick question a few pages back i seen the loading screens being posted up how do i add each custom one to the application it belongs too ? O_o TIA =]
    2012-07-02 05:21 AM
    Quick question a few pages back i seen the loading screens being posted up how do i add each custom one to the application it belongs too ? O_o TIA =]
    They need to go in the apps bundle within the theme and be named [email protected] or [email protected]~iphone.png usually. You can look in var/mobile/Applications to find out what the actual file name should be.
    2012-07-02 05:24 AM
    They need to go in the apps bundle within the theme and be named [email protected] or [email protected]~iphone.png usually. You can look in var/mobile/Applications to find out what the actual file name should be.
    So basically i can just add the loading screen images to the bundle already made and just name them as you say ? Awesome will give it a go thanks bro .
    2012-07-02 05:28 AM
    How about these?
    Thanks eric! looks awesome! my bad actually Z & yakitori already made the bundles on page 453. Sorry for the trouble
    2012-07-02 05:36 AM
    Thanks eric! looks awesome! my bad actually Z & yakitori already made the bundles on page 453. Sorry for the trouble
    It's no problem bud. I got to practice my PS skills
    2012-07-02 05:39 AM
    It's no problem bud. I got to practice my PS skills
    you don't need to practive cause you're da masta of ps my man!
    I'm the one who need to learn a whole lot more haha
    2012-07-02 05:42 AM
    Quick question is there a frameless theme ?
    2012-07-02 05:53 AM
    Quick question is there a frameless theme ?
    I think there was a frameless package reposted yesterday or the day before.

you don't need to practive cause you're da masta of ps my man!
    I'm the one who need to learn a whole lot more haha
    I don't know about all that But thanks for the compliment.
    2012-07-02 05:58 AM
    Found it bro thanks alot ;]

Eric i just look at your photobucket link and there's a screen shot of i believe a lockscreen with weather images that look like a puzzle type , would you mind telling me where i can get it bro ? thanks and you got some amazing photos in there pal
    Last edited by od_high; 2012-07-02 at 06:09 AM.
    2012-07-02 06:05 AM
    Found it bro thanks alot ;]

Eric i just look at your photobucket link and there's a screen shot of i believe a lockscreen with weather images that look like a puzzle type , would you mind telling me where i can get it bro ? thanks and you got some amazing photos in there pal
    Thanks bud. That's actually a LS that I made Oh, and there are several different overlays in there as well.

Weather puzzle.zip

I made one for the iPad too.
    Weather Puzzle iPad smaller.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-02 at 06:17 AM.
    2012-07-02 06:13 AM
    Thanks bud. That's actually a LS that I made
    Weather puzzle.zip
    I'm not no body here but that has to be one of the most amazing creative lockscreens I've seen bro, good looks for sharing your amazing work bro .
    2012-07-02 06:15 AM
    I'm not no body here but that has to be one of the most amazing creative lockscreens I've seen bro, good looks for sharing your amazing work bro .
    Thanks bud. I'm glad you like it. I actually made a couple LS's and SB's for this theme a while back too. Probably a couple hundred pages back by now. But if you see something you like in my photobucket, send me a PM and I'll give you the link for the widget
    2012-07-02 06:25 AM
    back to the roots.........

Where can i found this theme with the month and the days but in English..?

Can you share the slider..?

Thanks..?
    2012-07-02 06:35 AM
    Is there a place I can get the original (Photo Based) Z UI icons? I prefer some of them to the new ones.

TY!
    2012-07-02 06:37 AM
    I think there was a frameless package reposted yesterday or the day before.

I don't know about all that But thanks for the compliment.
    It's the fact, not compliment
    thanks to you & yakitori

2012-07-02 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD