So, yeah, I wanted siri for my iphone 4, said to reboot device, doen't get past the apple logo... I'm restoring right now to see if that'll work. I NEED to fix this iphone, I'll edit the post to ay what happens. But for now, no luck... what should I do?

Iphone still stuck on apple logo after retore.... any suggestions?
    Last edited by neogamer12345; 2012-03-24 at 08:26 AM.
    2012-03-24 08:22 AM
    same thing happened to me exept im on an iPod
    2012-03-24 09:09 AM
    Boot your phone as if your on a tethered jailbreak
    2012-03-31 12:18 AM
    So, yeah, I wanted siri for my iphone 4, said to reboot device, doen't get past the apple logo... I'm restoring right now to see if that'll work. I NEED to fix this iphone, I'll edit the post to ay what happens. But for now, no luck... what should I do?

Did you restore and set up as new?
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
    2012-03-31 12:26 AM

what you need to do is hold home button & sleep button continuously until the iTunes logo comes up then you will be able to restore via iTunes and of course you will have to update to 5.1 To downgrade your software >dl iReb > create custom ipsw (it will ask if you want it to dl the ipsw click yes and MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE RIGHT ONE OR IT WONT WORK) > dl 5.0.1 or what ever firmware you want > wait while it creates custom ipsw > once the ipsw is stored on your desktop connect to iTune hold down shift (if on mac it will be ctrl) select restore and then selct the ipsw you just created and boom downgrade in motion. Note: you will have to select a back up from when you were on the firmware that you just downgraded to or it'll prompt you to upgrade again. Once back up is complete then you get the fun task of JBing your phone and installing all your beloved sources and tweaks ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
    2012-03-31 02:31 AM
    i have the same problem with my ipad 2 its stuck on the logo and reboots itself and again gets stuck
    2012-05-28 11:00 AM
    Hi ... just follow this vid =)
    2012-06-15 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD