Please read the first post before asking questions. Changing tiles from small to large and vice versa is possible, there are custom media controls on the lockscreen and lockscreen shortcuts are possible but not planned, as they don't exist in Windows 8
    I am very sorry! I cant wait for the release so i can write a nice report for you! Looking forward to this. Keep up the good work.
    2012-05-14 12:27 AM
    I am very sorry! I cant wait for the release so i can write a nice report for you! Looking forward to this. Keep up the good work.
    No worries, thanks for the interest in the project!
    2012-05-14 12:28 AM
    No worries, thanks for the interest in the project!
    Is there a camera button on the lockscreen like OS7:Revive? One that goes away when the music controls on the lockscreen go away. With the double click home button function.
    2012-05-14 12:34 AM
    Is there a camera button on the lockscreen like OS7:Revive? One that goes away when the music controls on the lockscreen go away. With the double click home button function.
    Yes.
    2012-05-14 01:28 AM
    Thanks for all your hard work. I normally don't get impatient for a release of a theme but for some reasons, I keep on coming back to see if this theme has been released and how to purchase a copy. I guess I am getting impatient-LOL. But please take your time to fix all the bugs, after all it's your hard earned reputation to along with this theme. Once again, thanks for all you do and your willingness to share with the folks like me who has zero coding or Photoshop skills. Thanks!
    2012-05-14 02:09 AM
    Any word on live tile widget for weather?
    I already made one based on the Windows Metro Consumer Preview. It will be GPS enabled and have the same animations as the real on Metro .

I have also already created a Custom Tile Pack for Metroon as well, including several Live Tiles and both large and small custom images for those who like my stuff

I will release a video and download links after the theme goes Live
    2012-05-14 02:20 AM
    I already made one based on the Windows Metro Consumer Preview. It will be GPS enabled and have the same animations as the real on Metro .

I have also already created a Custom Tile Pack for Metroon as well, including several Live Tiles and both large and small custom images for those who like my stuff

Sounds great man cant wait!
    2012-05-14 03:21 AM

Not bad. Getting ahead of the game I like it. Can't wait
    2012-05-14 05:59 AM

Damn this is gonna be awesome!!! When I rock os7 I use ur packages! U do an amazing job friend
    2012-05-14 04:11 PM
    still waiting lol good to know BCS is on board...means plenty of mods will be available

I'd like to see as many stock tiles mimiced. of course ill be helping as soon as i get a copy of this bAd boy
    2012-05-14 04:43 PM
    still waiting lol good to know BCS is on board...means plenty of mods will be available

I'd like to see as many stock tiles mimiced. of course ill be helping as soon as i get a copy of this bAd boy

Im gonna do a "stock" setup with a few live tiles to keep with the Windows 8 Consumers Previews look

I already run a copy of Windows8 Metro CP on my laptop so I have a good references to go by

Endfinity has done a excellent job integrating the Metro style Live Tiles into the dylib, so alot of the work has already been done by the Master himself

But anybody who knows my mods will know I don't do the "stock" look on my setup
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-05-14 at 06:43 PM.
    2012-05-14 06:35 PM
    Im gonna do a "stock" setup with a few live tiles to keep with the Windows 8 Consumers Previews look

I already run a copy of Windows8 Metro CP on my laptop so I have a good references to go by

Endfinity has done a excellent job integrating the Metro style Live Tiles into the dylib, so alot of the work has already been done by the Master himself

I'll be part of the consumers previews look
    2012-05-14 06:57 PM
    Damn this is gonna be awesome!!! When I rock os7 I use ur packages! U do an amazing job friend
    Thanks Man, Glad you like my Mods Your gonna Love my twist on Metroon once you get a chance to see it
    2012-05-14 06:59 PM

oh i know you don't do stock and i dont want you to do stock either
    2012-05-14 07:04 PM
    How is the ram usage ? OS7:Revive is a great theme but unfortunately takes a lot of ram Hope you made improvements in this area
    2012-05-14 08:22 PM
    How is the ram usage ? OS7:Revive is a great theme but unfortunately takes a lot of ram Hope you made improvements in this area
    You shouldn't have high expectations in that regard. I've been getting good feedback from my testers, but with a theme this big you'll always use a lot of ram
    2012-05-14 08:27 PM
    You shouldn't have high expectations in that regard. I've been getting good feedback from my testers, but with a theme this big you'll always use a lot of ram
    Ok. Thank you for the quick reply!
    2012-05-14 08:31 PM
    take my money before diablo takes my soul
    2012-05-14 09:48 PM
    @bcs. mind posting a picture of the tiles you got so for?
    2012-05-16 02:27 AM
    Oh my god, all that's left are just bug fixes! . It's *this* close, still way stoked!

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2012-05-16 05:09 AM
1,350 ... 412131415162464 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD