User Tag List

I think he's talking about a game hub like in the windows phone 7 system.

I also would like to see game hub in metroon. (please, endfinity!)
    yes, categories can be modified to resemble the games hub. Also, there is no such thing in win8 and endfinity wants to keep this theme (out if the box that is) as close to the real thing as possible, so he will not be working on a games hub.

endfinity stated this in the early-on pages, probably around 1-10
    2012-05-23 04:29 AM
    Metroon-img_0538.jpg
    Can't decide if its too much teal
    2012-05-23 04:46 AM
    go to metroon/resources/tiles/com.apple.springboard and open up the tile.plist

add in this line to change the name:

<key>CustomName</key>
    <string>WhateverNameYouWant</string>
    Thanks for your help. I've tried to change this way before too but it didn't work, I guess the springboard tile works differently from the others. The reason I wanted to change "Desktop" to something else was that most of my often used apps are on the homescreen already. All the rest are pretty much games so instead of having a Desktop tile pointing to springboard, I'd love to have that Desktop tile acts as a games category which brings me to the springboard with game icons only. I'm currently using Categories from Cydia but hell, that kills battery real fast, especially when I chose to Keep resident having it running in background at all time

Metroon come with a set of icon with a simple plain color behind the icon .

Win8 use a Gradient color with a 1 pixel of light color around the tile making it different of a simple plain color .
    Really good care for details you have, I'd change all my icons to that if I have some free time later

BTW, this is my current setup now, not too fancy, mostly stocks icon though cos Metroon itself is amazing enough for me . I had to use an alternative fonts for Segoe cos some of ipod songs title displayed in my first lang

Metroon-53432052.jpg

@End: I wonder whether it's possible to have few suggestions for the next update. I feel that it's a waste of the live large tile (message and calendar) when having nothing to display, no events, no message (basically lot of empty space, and ... can't show off the live function to my friends lol ) So if you can integrate a text displaying No Events and No new message to the tiles when nothing show on the tiles. As I did in the my Messaging tile. But mine was a pure graphic solutions, I just added the text to the icon, it's not the text anyway. just the image
    2012-05-23 04:55 AM
    GaN-MaN,

Can you post your dialer pack that you have pictures in os7 revive? The links are dead. In theory these should work on Metroon right?
    sorry, dialer?

@Gan-Man:
    Did you ever get around to doing a proper port of the Segoe WP font for bytafont?
    nah not yet. i'll get on that soon. when i finish compiling my tiles i'll get on it. Then i might do a full ui.
    2012-05-23 06:11 AM
    2012-05-23 06:18 AM
    Anyway to completely disable the lockscreen Along with the notifications? It just seems kind of buggy.
    2012-05-23 06:44 AM
    Here's what I have so far...hope it's cool
    Attachment 586374Attachment 586375Attachment 586376Attachment 586377Attachment 586378

Hey End-

First of all AWESOME work I love this theme more than any other, thanks for all your and your teams hard work. I just have a clarifying question: I thought I read somewhere that wp notifications were coming in the next update. Secondly, is ther any way to group folders? I want to make a games folder and put my 4 games into that tile....I hope this is making sense.

GaN-MaN,

Can you post your dialer pack that you have pictures in os7 revive? The links are dead. In theory these should work on Metroon right?
    Nooooooooooooooo. The Beiber, remove immediately!,,,,
    2012-05-23 06:52 AM
    It's my 3 year old son, he loves this dude.....(bieber)
    Last edited by eunice3; 2012-05-23 at 06:55 AM. Reason: left out
    2012-05-23 06:55 AM
    sure !

The "all apps" page when I go in
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg13/...ng&res=landing

The second colomn and the third one :
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg848...ng&res=landing

I tried : i can swype down on these blanks to pin to start.
    Strange. Do they open anything if you press them? Are there any apps missing from the all apps page?

Anyway to completely disable the lockscreen Along with the notifications? It just seems kind of buggy.
    No, no way as of now. But if you experienced any bugs I'd be glad if you could tell me

Here's what I have so far...hope it's cool
    Attachment 586374Attachment 586375Attachment 586376Attachment 586377Attachment 586378

Hey End-

First of all AWESOME work I love this theme more than any other, thanks for all your and your teams hard work. I just have a clarifying question: I thought I read somewhere that wp notifications were coming in the next update. Secondly, is ther any way to group folders? I want to make a games folder and put my 4 games into that tile....I hope this is making sense.

GaN-MaN,

I think your folder question has been answered and yes, WP7-style notifications are coming, they are included in the slightly updated version I submitted to Cydia:

Lockscreen notifications that will come in the next update:

Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-05-23 at 10:30 AM.
    2012-05-23 07:01 AM
    Strange. Do they open anything if you press them? Are there any apps missing from the all apps page?

No, no way as of now. But if you experienced any bugs I'd be glad if you could tell me

I think your folder question has been answered and yes, WP7-style notifications are coming, they are included in the slightly updated version I submitted to Cydia:
    Do the notifications stay there or disappear after some seconds?
    2012-05-23 10:15 AM
    Do the notifications stay there or disappear after some seconds?
    They disappear like on WP7
    2012-05-23 10:25 AM

BTW, this is my current setup now, not too fancy, mostly stocks icon though cos Metroon itself is amazing enough for me . I had to use an alternative fonts for Segoe cos some of ipod songs title displayed in my first lang

Metroon-53432052.jpg

@NogoNogo:
    Any chance you could share you tiles folder? I like your overall theme!
    2012-05-23 12:46 PM
    They disappear like on WP7
    Could you make a dylib without Lockscreen please? As alternative. You could put it in extra folder ad example.
    2012-05-23 01:15 PM
    Hi end,

is there any way to have lockinfo support on the lockscreen ?
    Have you tried locking your device in Desktop mode instead of locking in Metroon Start Mode?

That preserves the default IOS lockscreen and might work for you

I can confirm that it does work for BiteSMS, but Im not sure about lock info, maybe you can tell us the results ?
    2012-05-23 02:01 PM
    [/B][/color]
    If I press them I can only see the blue wallpaper of the theme without anything.

I don't know if apps are missing... i'll look for later (I have an exam tomorrow, so I prefer study for the moment )

I don't have Iblanks installed.

I tried to respring, the number of blanks has changed. A reboot didn't erase them.

Have you tried locking your device in Desktop mode instead of locking in Metroon Start Mode?

How do you that BCS ?

About the mediaHub/GamesHub... maybe could you follow Rigatony's theme ?

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-8-iphone.html
    Last edited by oerton; 2012-05-23 at 02:33 PM.
    2012-05-23 02:27 PM

I can confirm that it does work for BiteSMS, but Im not sure about lock info, maybe you can tell us the results ?
    I just installed the cydia tweak unfold for lockscreen and on my side I confirm I can have a different unlocking option when I close my phone on the desktop .
    2012-05-23 02:54 PM
    I agree. I would like to have a "no lockscreen" option. I do not want to switch to desktop to lock my iPhone in order to use lock info.
    2012-05-23 08:13 PM
    I feel a bit stupid but... I donated, how would I go about getting the theme? >.<
    2012-05-23 08:50 PM
    I feel a bit stupid but... I donated, how would I go about getting the theme? >.<
    I'll send it to you via email. I haven't received a donation though, what is your email address?
    2012-05-23 08:55 PM
    Just finished my first night of playing around with the theme. Love it End!! It seems very stable so far.

Things I have noticed:

1. I am accidentally activating the charm bar over and over. I wonder if it would make more sense to put it to the right, as the colour customisation aren't used that often and generally I think people are scrolling to the left. Is there even an easy way for me to code this feature out completely?

2. My sprinboard tile icon is completely white and I can't seem to change it using tile png's or by renaming.

Other than that this is the theme I've been waiting for! Been worth checking this thread every day for months
    2012-05-23 10:05 PM
1,350 ... 30383940414250 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD