If you have a few emails, you could invite yourself and get more space on the address I invited you...

I'm sorry about that... I just checked, and I could be removing 200-800mb from it, by removing the debs and/or the resources for modders...

This will only buy you a couple weeks of time.. it will fill up rather quickly, as I add stuff almost daily, and quite a few people as well..

It's unusual to get complaints about having too much stuff!

You should look into getting 2 invites, that will give you more space than I could ever remove now from it...
    2012-05-08 04:23 AM
    If anyone doesn't have a dropbox yet pm me your email addy and I'll send you an invite.
    2012-05-08 04:27 AM
    can't this be remedied by compressing/zipping stuff?
    2012-05-08 04:28 AM
    can't this be remedied by compressing/zipping stuff?
    much of the stuff is already compressed.. images... they dont compress well by zipping..

psds are already much optimized as well, so I doubt we would be gaining much honestly...

debs as well...
    2012-05-08 04:36 AM
    Here's my other set:

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-cydianeoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-shoppingneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-ipodneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-utilitiesneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-settingsneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-financeneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-weatherneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-jbneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-medianeoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-navneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-socialneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-gamesneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-appsneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-homeneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-sportsneoimi.png

I likeeeeeee

Last edited by WaGGuM; 2012-05-08 at 05:00 AM.
    2012-05-08 04:47 AM
    Heyho iMatte-fans

I really love Mone's layout!!
    Here's what I'm rolling since a while now:

Thanky so much, Mone-Darling
    And a big big thanky to Waggum for these awesome icons!!!
    And to myiCommunity for sure for this phantastic theme

Mi

__________________________________________________ ____________

I just have a little question:

does anybody else having this issue, that the loaders have small white lines in the upper left border?
    Here is a screenie, but maybe it's not really visible there
    It's directly the outer border ...

Maybe it's because downsizing for my 3Gs?

Btw: I LOOOOOOVE these loaders

Mi
    Me too, I'm her big fans! Love all her works!

2012-05-08 05:12 AM
    PROTOTYPE (yeah another one haha)

Attachment 583790
    Hi WaG,

Appreciated your works and time spent for us here.
    Will you consider foldericon like the AppStore style like below? I love this icon color and image style, just my personal suggestion only
    iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-icon-2x.png
    2012-05-08 05:18 AM
    Hi WaG,

Will you consider foldericon like the AppStore style like below? I love this icon color and image style, just my personal suggestion only
    +1 for me Think it looks pretty damn good too! Hard to believe Wag didnt do this one!
    2012-05-08 05:26 AM
    Hi WaG,

What categories are you looking for?
    2012-05-08 05:30 AM
    +1 for me Think it looks pretty damn good too! Hard to believe Wag didnt do this one!
    Truly I think is good to see and how will the overall effect turns out with your wood dock and shelves really hope WaG can consider to make a prototype in future.
    Reading your theme thread become my daily MUST DO stuff, really great job myiCommunity!
    2012-05-08 05:37 AM
    How's this look?

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-testappbag.png
    2012-05-08 05:45 AM
    What categories are you looking for?
    Maybe simply just Logos or Words like Cydia, Media, Utilities, Settings, Jailbreak, Nav, Games, Apps, Social

I think it looks great with either one design from you

How's this look?

Like it so much, great work!
    Can it be thicker border around the circle (Logo) like the origin? so can enhance your design even sharper
    really nice job, +1000 ~
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 2012-05-08 at 05:52 AM.
    2012-05-08 05:47 AM
    More outter glow you mean?

this actually looks real good haha

Here ya go - these are awesome but not completely my design - if whoever made the bags is on here please call yourself out!

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-navsbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-utilitiessbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-mediasbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-gamessbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-appssbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-cydiassbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-settingssbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-homesbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-socialsbimi.png
    Last edited by WaGGuM; 2012-05-08 at 06:40 AM.
    2012-05-08 06:04 AM
    More outter glow you mean?

this actually looks real good haha

Here ya go - these are awesome but not completely my design - if whoever made the bags is on here please call yourself out!

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-navsbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-utilitiessbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-mediasbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-gamessbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-appssbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-cydiassbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-settingssbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-homesbimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-socialsbimi.png
    Thanks for the folder icons, it looks beautiful~~ love it so much
    2012-05-08 06:47 AM
    Here's my other set:

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-cydianeoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-shoppingneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-ipodneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-utilitiesneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-settingsneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-financeneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-weatherneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-jbneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-medianeoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-navneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-socialneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-gamesneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-appsneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-homeneoimi.pngiMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-sportsneoimi.png

I likeeeeeee

mind sharing those colored icons?? thanks looks amazing!
    2012-05-08 06:48 AM
    what icons are you referring to?

I offer up a Request!!

Can someone please make a really cool Dropbox icon??

I can't think of anything

Ahhh I can't get enough

Last edited by WaGGuM; 2012-05-08 at 07:20 AM.
    2012-05-08 06:49 AM
    just your normal springboard icons (not the docked folders)? what theme are they from?
    Last edited by rivryan; 2012-05-08 at 07:45 AM.
    2012-05-08 07:29 AM
    Here is a better version of the wood icons

and here it is in full res

Think I should create more like these?
    2012-05-08 08:15 AM
    Here is a better version of the wood icons

and here it is in full res

Think I should create more like these?
    YES YES YES!!! amazing
    2012-05-08 08:33 AM
    The wooden icon looks absolutely great Pierre-Andre .. also your new wallpapers

@WaGGuM - Here is a small selection of dropbox icons, maybe you like one of these

Last edited by Mone; 2012-05-08 at 08:57 AM.
    2012-05-08 08:42 AM
2,072 ... 1151596061626371 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD