Sure
    Already put this out somewhere. Think 2UINique thread but here
    http://db.tt/QElaZhex

Uses GPS Weather so need MyLocation and it uses backgrounds via wallpaper jpegifier. Select your Homescreen background from Settings/Wallpaper
    Thank you . Much appreciated
    2012-04-23 09:38 PM
    I sent it you this morning bro. I just sent it to you again

Of course my buddy old pal. give me one minute.

This one looks better
    Awesome!!
    2012-04-23 09:47 PM
    Something like this?
    hahah i still have that widget in my phone durben from previous thread that you posted while ago, thx my friend :P
    2012-04-23 10:21 PM
    Something like this?
    Can you share the wall
    2012-04-23 10:36 PM
    Can you share the wall
    Credit Darkness
    He posted on EPHD originally

2012-04-23 10:39 PM
    Donation sent! Excited to get this theme!!!
    2012-04-23 10:40 PM
    Nice black icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Faith HD & SD Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335213609.828953.jpg  
    2012-04-23 10:41 PM
    Nice setup bro!can you share your wall? Also how do you use that wall instead of the weather background ? I'm really digging this contrast
    Good morning / afternoon / evening all.

I have the psd for the weather overlay (from the widget I released for Faith) and this particular wall actually is a derivative of one of the walls I made for Faith (the green one with the wings) - I just took the wings out and removed the color saturation.

Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2012-04-23 10:54 PM
    Good morning / afternoon / evening all.

I have the psd for the weather overlay (from the widget I released for Faith) and this particular wall actually is a derivative of one of the walls I made for Faith (the green one with the wings) - I just took the wings out and removed the color saturation.

Than you very much bro much appreciated again
    2012-04-23 11:03 PM
    Than you very much bro much appreciated again
    You're more than welcome mate
    2012-04-23 11:07 PM
    Anyone knows why the date on the date icon is not aligned ?
    Attached Thumbnails Faith HD & SD Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335216627.411345.jpg  
    2012-04-23 11:29 PM
    Anyone knows why the date on the date icon is not aligned ?
    The font your using has larger numbers than other fonts or you messed with the size in the Info.plist
    2012-04-23 11:35 PM
    The font your using has larger numbers than other fonts or you messed with the size in the Info.plist
    I didn't change fonts or mess with the info.plist... Hmmm that's weird ... I'll check though ...thanks mate
    2012-04-23 11:44 PM
    First off, amazing theme cukheim. it very clean. Glad to see the big ballets making widgets for this one here.

Second, I'm on a iPhone 4s that I was FORCED to restore, (long *** story) So I'm currently awaiting a JB, but I'm bookmarking all the cool **** for once it come out.

Personal opinion: and don't kill me, but I'm a chick and partial to pink, as most of us girls are. There's not tooo much out there for us, but I have had success with some pretty damn cool themes with a pink mod, I'd LOVE to see a pink mod for this, Spicy Pink FF1CAE, to be exact. Id gladly donate some extra $$ for that.

And I thought this wallpaper might go nice with this theme for the ladieshttp://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

Try that one

This one too.

One more
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 2012-04-24 at 12:17 AM.
    2012-04-23 11:54 PM
    Ahhhh yes!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gabe, can I get this without row four?
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2012-04-24 at 01:02 AM.
    2012-04-24 12:57 AM
    Just my opinion, but I reckon that the original light UI works fantastic with both sets of icons. I loved the white icons but the darker ones take it to another level higher again IMO. I reckon there wouldn't be any need to have a dark version of the UI - being lighter it has a very clean feel and lets your phone breathe. Cuk is on a absolute first class, top of the line MINT theme here. Really. \m/

2012-04-24 01:36 AM
    Just my opinion, but I reckon that the original light UI works fantastic with both sets of icons. I loved the white icons but the darker ones take it to another level higher again IMO. I reckon there wouldn't be any need to have a dark version of the UI - being lighter it has a very clean feel and lets your phone breathe. Cuk is on a absolute first class, top of the line MINT theme here. Really. \m/

I agree 100% GoldWave! Looks brilliant with both icons. I have a preference to the dark personally too
    2012-04-24 01:45 AM
    thats correct Wave, it is the perfect in between. which is awesome. glad to see everyone here.

and Durben already knows, that the GPS minimal SB widget is my favorite mod. clean and lightweight. and informative.

Hope everyone is keeping the Faith. In one we trust
    have a great day
    2012-04-24 01:47 AM
    Glen, you make my day when you refer to something as MINT!
    2012-04-24 01:48 AM
    I agree 100% GoldWave! Looks brilliant with both icons. I have a preference to the dark personally too
    Yep big D, seems we are on the same page brother.

thats correct Wave, it is the perfect in between. which is awesome. glad to see everyone here.

and Durben already knows, that the GPS minimal SB widget is my favorite mod. clean and lightweight. and informative.

Hope everyone is keeping the Faith. In one we trust
    have a great day
    Tim, you have such an awesome, positive outlook all the time. Well done to you man. \m/

Glen, you make my day when you refer to something as MINT!
    LOL Jon - you know I know I only pull it out on occasions where I feel it is warranted - such as now.
    2012-04-24 01:56 AM
3,892 ... 1119202122233171121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD