Omg omg The link doesn't work comming up untitled
    Somthing wrong...?
    Any other link to Your beast max?
    2012-05-11 11:00 AM
    Guys look at this SS, is this fixed? no Icons folder btw (click on the full-res link)
    What are you looking to see if its fixed? What are the small icons at the top?
    2012-05-11 11:01 AM
    Guys look at this SS, is this fixed? no Icons folder btw (click on the full-res link)
    Yesss, the bright/ glossy top part of the icon's frame was fixed ? V1.2 is coming ?

OOT : i think i kind of "saw" zplit working his thanks backward..
    I was trying to find jimmy's wall n i saw my latest post get thanked by him..

Can't imagine what zplit had in mind when he hit all those thanks..
    Last edited by Bellcross; 2012-05-11 at 11:05 AM.
    2012-05-11 11:03 AM
    checked, the link is still working properly

Omg omg The link doesn't work comming up untitled
    Somthing wrong...?
    Any other link to Your beast max?
    it is wetoolbox, being used by Dashboard X
    What are you looking to see if its fixed? What are the small icons at the top?
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2012-05-11 at 11:42 AM.
    2012-05-11 11:13 AM
    I'll try for The 20th time let's hope for no blank page this time xD
    2012-05-11 11:29 AM
    I'll try for The 20th time let's hope for no blank page this time xD
    For some reasons, i can't download MP's mod from mobile safari. It also happen to me when i tried to download other theme's addon this morning. I can download it from my mac, but i keep getting blank page (untitled) everytime i try to download it on my mobile safari.
    2012-05-11 11:51 AM
    I've noticed that my mobile safari won't download from mediafire on network but when it's on my home wifi it works every time
    2012-05-11 01:47 PM
    Ok so Ive burned the midnight oil to insure I used the best images I could find to compliment the weather images in the UniAW tryna go for a more realistic feel..........credits go to Ian Nicol,Dacal,Durben(GPS UniAW)Crazyvivek(GPS Base)Jimmy(PSDs/theme)Suby(updated UniAW graphics)And myself for the idea,putting it all together and making this thing look so damn smexy lol

SE7EN MP iNav Widget.zip

Instructions...well theres not that much lol just make sure you run this above the original inav in WB.
    This is all gps weather based so youll need that for it to work.
    If youd like a 24hr clock instead theres a 24hr html included just swap it for the other one.
    The only tweaking that may need to be done is to the top page indicators...I did this mod based on the stock setup ie Home..Apps..Media..Social..Cydia so you may need to change up my included Pages.pngs in PS
    Any other questions just ask I aint hard to find
    Can't download this keeps sending me to a blank page it's not working tried it threw the app and safari both not working.
    2012-05-11 01:47 PM
    Get it on the pc guys, mediafire doesn't work well with safari recently
    2012-05-11 02:05 PM
    Thanks Jimmy for the SE7EN HD SE Icons
    2012-05-11 02:20 PM
    Awesome iNav Max that's just amazing stuff. And yeah for the millionth time Jimmy just keep doing what you're doing.

The lightning pace of this thread speaks for itself : )
    2012-05-11 02:21 PM

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7012/img3593.png
    It looks 100% perfect to me Jimmy....no difference to the rest of em....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-05-11 02:32 PM

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7012/img3593.png
    Now....this is perfect...
    2012-05-11 02:44 PM
    sweetness on the SB, great icon, Inav and widget. Now what to do with my LS? SS that it!
    2012-05-11 03:44 PM
    Ok so Ive burned the midnight oil to insure I used the best images I could find to compliment the weather images in the UniAW tryna go for a more realistic feel..........credits go to Ian Nicol,Dacal,Durben(GPS UniAW)Crazyvivek(GPS Base)Jimmy(PSDs/theme)Suby(updated UniAW graphics)And myself for the idea,putting it all together and making this thing look so damn smexy lol

SE7EN MP iNav Widget.zip

Instructions...well theres not that much lol just make sure you run this above the original inav in WB.
    This is all gps weather based so youll need that for it to work.
    If youd like a 24hr clock instead theres a 24hr html included just swap it for the other one.
    The only tweaking that may need to be done is to the top page indicators...I did this mod based on the stock setup ie Home..Apps..Media..Social..Cydia so you may need to change up my included Pages.pngs in PS
    Any other questions just ask I aint hard to find
    What iconoclasm do I use for this setup?
    2012-05-11 03:48 PM
    Get it on the pc guys, mediafire doesn't work well with safari recently

Jim, you should have email buddy....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2012-05-11 03:51 PM
    This is what I'm getting.
    Attached Thumbnails SE7EN Hd/Sd-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336741054.367977.jpg  
    2012-05-11 03:57 PM
    Fattone can u share the inav widget from max bc the link is dead
    2012-05-11 04:07 PM
    this is awesome Max, wow.

Jimmy, I would say. once you get everything as far as SE icons, maybe start working on in app theming? or something. there is always more to be done.

Thankyou Jazz. you know what for

can someone please post Pinoy's iconoclasm for the inav?
    2012-05-11 04:11 PM
    More Icons....

These are just alternatives, choices...i like choices...lol..

Settings
    Insta.........

this is awesome Max, wow.

Jimmy, I would say. once you get everything as far as SE icons, maybe start working on in app theming? or something. there is always more to be done.

Thankyou Jazz. you know what for

can someone please post Pinoy's iconoclasm for the inav?

Here you go Tim....
    Attached Thumbnails SE7EN Hd/Sd-installous-2x.png   SE7EN Hd/Sd-settings-2x.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2012-05-11 at 04:25 PM.
    2012-05-11 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD