i dont think that matters, the code is taking care of it
    yeah, just noticed the bg is 640x960, needs to be 320x480 for the 3gs.
    2012-06-17 06:45 AM
    @ jimmy
    Did exactly what you said about clockify...but it still doesn't work for me
    I'm on ip4s 5.1.1
    2012-06-17 06:56 AM

LS Se7en SS V5

Credit to .:JimmyL:., Jazzman UK , Alexweli69, nicoand, Destan, izzi, ??? and creators
    Last edited by Karoonchai; 2012-06-17 at 01:55 PM.
    2012-06-17 06:56 AM
    HELP PLEASE can some one tell me why this LS looks like this

I need transparent BG please
    Last edited by Alexweli69; 2012-06-17 at 03:43 PM.
    2012-06-17 07:08 AM
    My quick setup

LS Se7en SS V5

Credit to .:JimmyL:., Jazzman UK , Alexweli69, Destan, izzi, ??? and creators
    That's a nice lock screen...but could you do it without the mammary glands lol
    2012-06-17 07:12 AM
    @ jimmy
    Did exactly what you said about clockify...but it still doesn't work for me
    I'm on ip4s 5.1.1
    I'm not sure why Lisa, it didn't work for hemp either. But it worked or Zplit , and he is on 4S too...
    2012-06-17 07:21 AM
    I just manually replaced the amazes in the app. Located in. Library/application support/clockify

I would like it if someone could add the 1-12 numbers on the clock icon. That would be awesome.

And you were right jimmy, The hands are a PDF image I just renamed the black ones, so they are black all the time.

Edit, I did notice there were 2 of each in there, like clock.png and [email protected]. Maybe that has something to do with it???
    2012-06-17 07:32 AM
    It hasn't been posted brother.. You're best bet would be to PM Jazz and ask him...
    Thanks for the assisst. Appreciate it.

Do you (or anyone else) know where i can get the original mod? I don't pm people that posts stuff up and wait for pm's and requests. While a person's work may be smooth and something i wouldn't mind having on my phone, if it isn't posted freely for (myself and) the community to enjoy then i don't need it. Just how i feel about things. But like i said, i appreciate you shedding some light on my inqury. Thanks.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-06-17 07:35 AM
    I just manually replaced the amazes in the app. Located in. Library/application support/clockify

I would like it if someone could add the 1-12 numbers on the clock icon. That would be awesome.

And you were right jimmy, The hands are a PDF image I just renamed the black ones, so they are black all the time.

Edit, I did notice there were 2 of each in there, like clock.png and [email protected]. Maybe that has something to do with it???
    Those without @2x are for SD devices
    2012-06-17 07:36 AM
    Which mod 8th immortal? Can you direct me to your post please? You been busting head lately?

I know you know this, To know all energy is connected, but to be the best, one has to know self, capabilities, and limitations.

Hemp

Edit: thanks Jimmy, just making sure it isn't a dependency. Like the icon folder. Y have to have both in there for summer board to work. Maybe it is set up like that. I even turned summer board off and all that. Just didn't work until I changed the actual images

Thank you for all your assistance bro
    2012-06-17 07:38 AM
    Thanks for the assisst. Appreciate it.

Do you (or anyone else) know where i can get the original mod? I don't pm people that posts stuff up and wait for pm's and requests. While a person's work may be smooth and something i wouldn't mind having on my phone, if it isn't posted freely for (myself and) the community to enjoy then i don't need it. Just how i feel about things. But like i said, i appreciate you shedding some light on my inqury. Thanks.
    I think those status bar images in Jazz screenshot is from Art theme. May be you gotta pay the thread a visit, it's a golden theme
    2012-06-17 07:41 AM
    That's correct, and he has to posted that clock yet either. I have no pence. I went back and read what you were asking for.
    2012-06-17 07:45 AM
    That's correct, and he has to posted that clock yet either. I have no pence. I went back and read what you were asking for.
    What's up bro? Been a while...
    I saw a version in blue (have to hunt it down - forgot where in the thread it was).
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-06-17 08:00 AM
    here are some icons inferno, I hope you enjoy

arztsuche

hourstracker

ioutbank

2012-06-17 08:04 AM

im a happy guy today updated to 5.1.1 got the GPS working thanks to some great moders here for getting GPS working again im using 2UINique M GPS SB from max credits to him and jimmy for Se7en have a great day all
    2012-06-17 08:07 AM
    I think those status bar images in Jazz screenshot is from Art theme. May be you gotta pay the thread a visit, it's a golden theme
    I like the status ui in izzi's post better. Waiting for him to post his later.

Nah, i haven't givin anyone the business lately. Been in a few other threads helping out here n there. Oh, and thanks for the tip.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2012-06-17 08:11 AM
    The blue one is on the first page bro. Along with numerous mods. And packages, and an icon and wallpaper stash . Hope you are doing good. And hope you have been meditating well, and staying on center.

Focus, drive, determination, love, hard work. =success
    2012-06-17 08:17 AM
    What about a Black/gold theme...
    Or a White/7blue...?
    2012-06-17 08:18 AM
    Hi all. Jim can share asl file for Inferno?
    2012-06-17 08:37 AM

could some one please make LS BG inferno center transparent please thank you
    2012-06-17 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD